PDA

View Full Version : Whatīs up with AGD-Europe?

Manuel_FZR
10-28-2001, 04:02 AM
Hi!
My question, especially to Tom:
Whatīs up with AGD-Europe? I wrote already 2 malis to AGD-Europe and no answer :confused: . I asked for stickers, PowerFeed Plug, the Video and instruction manual (because I bought my baby used, and this equipment was missing).
Must I call, or why donīt they answer mails??? Iīm confused :confused:
Have others in AO made the same experiances?
Thanks!

Sledgehammer
10-28-2001, 06:10 AM
When I asked for pictures of different color modular bodies, Jackie answerded pretty fast (like 2 days or so).

slateman
10-28-2001, 08:49 AM
did you send an email or normal mail (you know, with a stamp;) )

If you sent it through normal mail, it will take a while because the mail is screwed up. My Dad's cousin is a mailcarrier and he said that it takes at least two extra days than it used to send a letter. So don't get too frustrated.

Manuel_FZR
10-28-2001, 01:24 PM
I sent two EMails! Also I registered my Mini with the question for the things ... also no answer ... :(

FaSSt
10-28-2001, 06:09 PM
Your best bet is to use the phone. They are super-nice.

absocountry2
10-29-2001, 06:10 PM
You bought it used, why don't you harass the person you bought it from? I think Airguns Europe has to buy the stuff from the states so I am not sure if you can get free stickers or a video for buying used marker. If they end up sending you a video you should be very grateful. It just seems like a money losing battle for them. If I had a business I would really have to think about sending stuff out like that. What happens when you sell it? Is the next person going to call begging for a free video? Who pays shipping? It has to cost something to get from UK to Ger. What happened to the powerfeed plug? What kind of person did you buy this from? What is he using the plug in if he no longer has an EMAG to put it in? The final note is British Telecom (BT). Someone mentioned their dodgy server. I think they are on BT.

speedballbanks
10-29-2001, 06:31 PM
hey sledgehammer can you post sme pics of the modular bodies in colors for me please thanks

Manuel_FZR
10-30-2001, 04:44 AM
@absocountry2: This is true what you say! But in the FAQ there you can read, this things (Video and Manual) are for free!!! Also, if you search, the new (!!!) PowerFeed Plug is for free (of course I have the old one ... how should I play without this plug)! So ... why not ask for this things ...
And why should I sell this video when itīs for everyone who owns a Mag for free???

John Sosta, AGD Europe
10-30-2001, 08:22 AM
Yes, we do supply a replacement video & Manual for free,
but if you sent your request in on the Warranty registration form, then this is the problem.
The data on the warranty reg form goes straight into our database. You need to send us a regular e-mail at:
info@airgun-uk.com
I have checked all our e-mails & we don't have any outstanding video/manual requests.
What is your e-mail address ?
Sorry, but the Free Parabolic P/Feed plugs are all gone.
We had a limited number of freebies, and they were all sent out very quickly, on a first come, first serve basis.
(Similar to the free plastic nubbin promo that was on AO)

cphilip
10-30-2001, 09:13 AM
Hey Manuel_FZR, email me your Address. I think I might have an extra Parabolic PF plug I can spare for you. If I do, I'll give you one. Hands across the water kind of thing. :)

Manuel_FZR
10-30-2001, 10:06 AM
Ok John, I send you an Email at this adress. I wanted to call you, but now, I try it again this way!
Thanks John for the info!
And cphilip ... you have a PM ;)

cphilip
10-30-2001, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Manuel_FZR
And cphilip ... you have a PM ;)

back acha Manuel...