PDA

View Full Version : Y-Grip or Angel Type Grip?

toast181
09-20-2004, 01:31 PM
I personally haven't been able to find any angels in my area to try the grip on, but I've decided that my benchmark just has to go... so I'd like people's opinions... a Y-Grip, or an Angel-type grip? http://www.logicpaintball.com/cgi-bin/mivavm?Merchant2/merchant.mvc+Screen=PROD&Store_Code=LP&Product_Code=LVAF&Category_Code=LP I've got the money for either, but would like some opinions before I make my decision.

daviselk
09-20-2004, 01:55 PM
i dont know alot about the logic frames.... but i do know about intelli's. i rarly hear somthing bad about intelli's, and they come with stickies, i dont like stock angel grips.... they dont stick well and are hard. also intellis can hook up to the revy. And by buying the intelli, is supporting AGD.

jewie27
09-20-2004, 03:10 PM
Y-Grip, I have one it's great.
http://www.geocities.com/jewie27/ClareMag6.jpg

CoolHand
09-20-2004, 03:53 PM
i dont know alot about the logic frames.... but i do know about intelli's. i rarly hear somthing bad about intelli's, and they come with stickies, i dont like stock angel grips.... they dont stick well and are hard. also intellis can hook up to the revy. And by buying the intelli, is supporting AGD.

You might know what you are talking about before you answer someone's question.

First off, the WDP grips are softer than DYE stickies.

Second, our frames will hook up to a revy in exactly the same way as an intelliframe.

Plus, the stops on our frame will shorten up the trigger pull considerably.

:ninja: Answer

daviselk
09-20-2004, 04:29 PM
look buddy..... before u go on trying to sell some of your stuff by making some1 look bad u should look a bit closer.. i said that I dont like them... it is a preffrence and goes between people. I never said that your frames did not work with intelli or hook up diffrently...
I hope that you dont do this with every person that has an opinon that you dont agree with... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

CoolHand
09-20-2004, 05:32 PM
look buddy..... before u go on trying to sell some of your stuff by making some1 look bad u should look a bit closer.. i said that I dont like them... it is a preffrence and goes between people. I never said that your frames did not work with intelli or hook up diffrently...
I hope that you dont do this with every person that has an opinon that you dont agree with... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Nope, just you. :rofl:

I'm not tying to sell anything, I am just so tired of seeing people giving advice with no foundation.

By prefacing it with "I've never used this product . . . .but" people think its OK to just say whatever they can make up.

What you are really saying is "I don't have any idea what I am talking about, but I'm going to answer anyway for some reason."

Its not you in particular, (I don't know you from Adam) its more like the straw that broke the camel's back.

If no one ever says anything, it just continues unchecked.

So I'm saying something. :argh:

daviselk
09-20-2004, 06:33 PM
if u wanna argue about this... lets go somewhere else... :shooting: i a just trying to help some1 out....

ka-mag68
09-20-2004, 06:41 PM
If you have enough money for a Y-Grip or a Logic 90. Then I am sure you got enough cash for a Rogue Vert Frame. In my honest opinion, they are nicer than Logic's 90 degree frame, which I have also owned. Here's is a pic of Rogue's...

http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=74597&stc=1

BrockSampson
09-20-2004, 08:54 PM
Y-grip...

Without a doubt...

Buy one now! ;)

BeaverEater
09-20-2004, 09:45 PM
I have a y-grip with trigger stops on my classic and absolutely love it. Its all about personal preference. The y-grip is a litte wierd at first but you get used to it.