PDA

View Full Version : Artifacts of your beginning

1ofkind
09-20-2004, 06:29 PM
This thread is about stuff you used to use or made yourself from back in the day when you first just started playing paintball.

This is my first ammo pouche. Holds little over 200 rnds, also had a cover and belt that was given away with a core ZX I sold. I Still have the hopper however. I was about to throw it away and then I thought it would be nice to keep and look at for laughs.

Python14
09-20-2004, 06:32 PM
You get points for creativity.

I don't have any pics or anything,but I still have my original Du-rag. It's nasty and smelly now, but for whatever reason, I still have it.

1ofkind
09-20-2004, 06:37 PM
You get points for creativity.

I don't have any pics or anything,but I still have my original Du-rag. It's nasty and smelly now, but for whatever reason, I still have it.
ew dude throw it away

RenagadeOfFunk
09-20-2004, 06:47 PM
...I sold my tippmann pro-lite to a friend (one of the first)....and i still have 200vl hoppers (from 1996) and my old spyder SE that is going to get some play this saturday...

other than that an original JT Flex (yeah i started that trend :rolleyes: ) and a JT something (i dont know but its older that the flex...)both goggles are from before 99

Python14
09-20-2004, 06:49 PM
no. :D

rx2
09-20-2004, 07:09 PM
I still have all sorts of old gear from the early 90s, like some early PGPs, a Pro-Carbine, a 100 round hopper (the old 50 broke), my old JT X-Fires from 93, an old SS-braided remote, some camo shorts, an old harness, an old 20 oz, a bunch of old 10 round tubes and pods (or guppies), and, of course, my original Mag from 94. I also had a bunch of paint from 96, which I recently shot.

Creative Mayhem
09-20-2004, 07:21 PM
The Minimag is the oldest thing i have as far as paintball goes. I got it about 6 months after I played for the first time. The pic is in my sig. The true Purple People Eater!

Wc Keep
09-20-2004, 08:32 PM
i started out using a spyder compact p, it was the one with the plastic grip and the vertical bottle. i upgraded it to a spyder with rear cocking kit thumb adjuster double trigger, and exp chamber and drop. i used a jt spectra with the hard ear and mouth. i also started with a 3 tube pouch made by redz. and i was all camo'd out. as a matter of fact i still ahve the camo tshirt and still use it to play.

Kevmaster
09-20-2004, 09:07 PM
my first paintballl gun.,...
http://stinggroup.addr.com/Kevmaster/kevmaster_ray.html

wish i could get it back...would pay a handfullfor her

1ofkind
09-20-2004, 09:52 PM

WWWwooowwwww wheres the clicker!

vf-xx
09-20-2004, 10:10 PM

ACtually I have an old Stingray one with a bottomline and a progressive barrel. If you'd like to rebuild your glory days we can work out something.

Kevmaster
09-20-2004, 10:26 PM
ACtually I have an old Stingray one with a bottomline and a progressive barrel. If you'd like to rebuild your glory days we can work out something.

thanks...but its about that one...not any ray...hell i've got enough parts to build two or three rays...not to mention a mag and a rainny or two

vf-xx
09-20-2004, 10:30 PM
thanks...but its about that one...not any ray...hell i've got enough parts to build two or three rays...not to mention a mag and a rainny or two

Ok, just had to try to unload it. I suppose I should take it out and make it work.