PDA

View Full Version : Know nothing about mags....WTB one

bradz00
09-21-2004, 12:08 AM
yeahiw as thining of buyin a RT ULE mag with a intelliframe and a LX(is a vlave i belive) im knew so i dunno what it is really.... i heard RT adn the ULE bodies r excellent adn same with the intelliframe.....i would liek to knwo more about the intelliframe ...y is it so good?

:ninja:

Bobbyboy
09-21-2004, 12:31 AM
Welcome to AO. glad to see your looking into a mag they're great guns despite what some uninformed people say. So your looking into a RT ULE custom too? weel first off about the valve it uses the X-Valve which has crazy fast recharge (from what i hear) and is light being made out of aluminum. Also it comes with the Lvl X which is easily one of the best anti-chop bolts on the market. Now on to the Intelliframe its a very good quality trigger frame that comes in matte black, gloss black, and nickel and comes with one of two triggers the blade and double trigger ( i would get the blade but thats just personal preferance) Also you can set up the Intellifeed feeding system which when used in conjunction with the Viewloader Revvi will cause the loader to feed every shot as opposed to when the sensor doesnt see a ball but it will still feed if it doesnt see a ball so its the best of both worlds. Now the Ule body well they're light have cocker threads and and just look hott.

Hope that helped
Bob
:cheers:

bradz00
09-21-2004, 12:41 AM
yeah i prefer blade triggers....i got one on my limited additon worrlock autococker. about how much would a RT ULE mag W/ an intelliframe used cost???

Bad_Dog
09-21-2004, 01:00 AM
cheapest one I've seen in a lil while...

no intelli though...

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=152696