PDA

View Full Version : Giving away a Maxattack adjustable tank - see inside

RTDynaflow
09-22-2004, 02:15 AM
Alright, I somehow have aquired 3 nitro tanks. This is kind of excessive. So, I am giving away the one I don't have a cradle for.

The stats:
Mac 68/4500 Fiber tank
MaxAttack reg. adjustable ?range??
Just hydroed 8-04

Edit: Pickle, and his team, has notified me they will pay for the shipping! I want to give some props to them for this. They didn't have to do this, but they did. That is the whole point here. So, thank you Pickle and scenario team!

There is a catch... You must NEED the tank; I don't mean in a profitable way. Unfortunately, I know a lot of you want/need an adjustable tank. So, tell me a little why you need the tank... you can PM me if you want. I hope that someone can benefit from it.

I know, there is another stickied thread very similar. Not everyone checks that and I would like to get this to someone who doesn't have the cash for a nice tank (perhaps even running c02 on his/her classic).

Also, you must swear, infront of all AO, that you will never use this tank for evil. Promise to never wipe, be honorable, on and off the field.

If a mod must move this, go for it. However, this forum has the most exposure and this is paintball related afterall. :p

Finally a pic...

Steelrat
09-22-2004, 02:32 AM
Very nice of you. I hope you find a worthy player.

AclowN
09-22-2004, 03:28 AM
dude now thats very nice, especially at the cost of most adjustable tanks, i'd bet there are plenty of acceptable candidates for this.

MonsterMag
09-22-2004, 06:13 AM
my friend could use that , he has a nice eforce pariaha. Its very well tuned and is not capped , he has been runnin co2 cuz he cant afford n2 and his mom wont let him buy anymore pb items, so basilly he is stuck ,he playes every sunday with me , it cost him like 4 bucks to get it filled and usally he cant play long cuz of money :(

I dont know if he counts but just want to tell you about him ,
his name is mike biffaro ,i have his # also if u decide he is worthy of this

thanks
:cheers:

gc82000
09-22-2004, 06:43 AM
Wow How generous of you do that. RTDynaflow this is for you.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :dance: :dance: :clap: :clap: :clap:

MicroMiniMe
09-22-2004, 08:55 AM
From what I've picked up on researching adjustable tanks, the Maxattack from MacDev is the only Mac Dev thats adjustable up to the Mag range of ~800 PSI. I think the catch was you needed the special cradle it came with. Maybe a Dropzone crade would work. And they had their own fill nipple size. Or at least the first generation regs did. Otherwise I never read any complaints on the performance.
A very nice offer still anyways. Just be sure to ship it emplty. :argh:

oneworld
09-22-2004, 09:05 AM
i really need a nitro tank...adjustable...i have an autococker that wont take co2 :( ....and i need a tank really bad..i dont have ne money at all..im 14 and cant get a job..and the family cant afford to give me money for paintball ne more,,,,so it would take three years to get a LP tank...int the long run i will try hard to pay you back!

Titansu
09-22-2004, 09:18 AM
i really need a nitro tank...adjustable...i have an autococker that wont take co2 :( ....and i need a tank really bad..i dont have ne money at all..im 14 and cant get a job..and the family cant afford to give me money for paintball ne more,,,,so it would take three years to get a LP tank...int the long run i will try hard to pay you back!

Not to hijack your post... but aren't you selling a ULE RT Pro ... to buy an Orracle... and have it annoed?

If I'm not mistaken, RTDynaflow is looking to give it to someone in NEED:

You must NEED the tank; I don't mean in a profitable way. Unfortunately, I know a lot of you want/need an adjustable tank. So, tell me a little why you need the tank...

Its like someone with a DM4 asking for free pods... you got a fricken $1200 gun, how can you not afford $2 pods?

Lumberjack
09-22-2004, 09:19 AM
I could use it. I'm helping a kid in my youth group get into paintball. He's buying one of my old guns and that would be a nice bonus to throw in for him. If not, no biggie. Thanks.

oneworld
09-22-2004, 09:26 AM
Not to hijack your post... but aren't you selling a ULE RT Pro ... to buy an Orracle... and have it annoed?

If I'm not mistaken, RTDynaflow is looking to give it to someone in NEED:

Its like someone with a DM4 asking for free pods... you got a fricken $1200 gun, how can you not afford $2 pods?

i got the rt pro cuz i couldnt wait ne longer to paintball..used a freinds HP tank for awhile....i finally saved 400$ for a orracal..i have to sell my rtp for 300 to get 700....and its best if ran of LP tank...my familey cant afford to get the lp tank or even lend me the money...and its gonna take me a long time to save for a new tank...and i could really use for the three man tournement comin up here where i live...and i want whats good for the gun (sibce i had to save forever) i dont it ruined right off the bat...but its his choice....theres pry someone who needs it more then me...

MiniSpdRcr
09-22-2004, 11:47 AM
NITH on these boards...just got his first Automag from me. Always wanted one and I saw how much he needed one so I parted with it. He is going through some difficult times (hence why I sold him a Mag with level 10 for $50) and I bet he would LOVE to have a chance to get this tank. All around he is just a great guy, I help him with his Mag, since I sold it to him, but he does need an airsource to run it on.

Like I said he will be on here later and hopefully will see this thread.

NITH is my nominee.

NITH
09-22-2004, 12:17 PM
Dude, that is a gesture you don't see often. How does one come about that many tanks? Sponsorship or just experience?

I could definetely use an airsorce for my mag. I just got my first mag a couple weeks ago. (my first actual good quality gun!)

Why NITH would be a good canidate for a tank:
- Not new or old to paintball. I've seen it and am going to stick with paintball.
- New to Mags. And love 'em!
- (Don't know about this one) Non tourney player. I'm generally a rec player about to enter the world of scenario games.
- Never used nitrogen... but I have an accomplished friend (MiniSpdRcr) and a pro shop who can care for and smack me around if I try to screw anything up.
- NEVER WIPED!!!
- I swear, infront of all AO, that I will never use this tank for evil. Promise to never wipe, be honorable, on and off the field.

NITH

MonsterMag
09-22-2004, 12:32 PM
my friend could use that , he has a nice eforce pariaha. Its very well tuned and is not capped , he has been runnin co2 cuz he cant afford n2 and his mom wont let him buy anymore pb items, so basilly he is stuck ,he playes every sunday with me , it cost him like 4 bucks to get it filled and usally he cant play long cuz of money :(

thanks

i asked first and was wonderin if you could consider helpin my friend out. ;)
i kinda want to suprise him , :cheers:

if u want i can pm you his info , i will also go to his house and get a pic of him when he opens the box up , so u can see how big his eyes will be :wow:

he is also playin in a tourney in 2 weeks and he would be better if he got off the co2 ;)

plz help him out , he doesnt have a computer , his sister fryed it bout a month ago , stuipid amber :cuss: .. just kidding :clap:

well please let me know :cheers:

Chronobreak
09-22-2004, 12:40 PM
as much as ide like to say i really need it i DONT!. so i hope u find a poor player than cant afford one or something

btw very nice of u i hope the karma comes back to ya

RazorMonkey
09-22-2004, 12:55 PM
I need it because my Bushy EATS air and a lot of times I can't make it through a full game cuz I run out of air on my JUST filled 48/3000 :(

68magOwner
09-22-2004, 01:50 PM
first thought- "my tank is going out of hydro, i need to hydro it or get a new tank, i should make up a story and ask for this"

2 sec later- i realized i can afford to hydro my tank, and i remember a time where i needed a tank, but couldnt afford one (that was partly why i stopped shooting a mag) so, i think this tank should go to someone like how i used to be, not a greedy lil person like me. Make shure you get a background check on the person b4 shipping ;)

anyway- one of the coolest things ive seen in a while on AO

ojhspyro89
09-22-2004, 02:08 PM
Well this probably wont get my bud the tank but ill try.

Well anyway, one of my paintball buddies has like nothing, but hes got great potential. He is a great player but he seriosly lacks funds. Hes been saving for a new gun for just about the past year and since he has been diong that he hasnt been able to play too often. He runs a tippmann now but hes looking to get a bushy sometime soon i think, a bko to be excact. I think itd be real kool to get him a lil present to save him some money and to get out so we could go play more instead of me going by myself.

If ya are considering contact me on aim at ohspyro89 and ill give the the WHOLE deal.

oh yeah and i think what your doing is really good i just hope it doesnt go to some rich kid that wants another tank

temps
09-22-2004, 02:17 PM
:eek: I need a hpa tank!

Help me and my mag RTDynaflow. My mini mag and me have suffered on co2 for the past 2 years, and only once having the luxery of a friend lending me his hpa tank :cry:

I am an honest player who has since he started playing paintball (4-5 years ago) never wiped. (exept when I was helping ref a small tournament because they were short on refs and was hit.. :p )

RTDynaflow help my mag get off of co2! :D

I swear to all of the AO, AO gods and AO mods that I will never use this tank for evil. :hail:

The tank will have a good home with me. And will live a long and healthy life next to my mag! :clap:

-temps

oneworld
09-22-2004, 02:52 PM
i guess i dont feel as needy
im just broke and need tank,,some one prya needs this more than me :(
forget i ever posted rtdynaflow :cry:

RTDynaflow
09-22-2004, 02:53 PM
Dude, that is a gesture you don't see often. How does one come about that many tanks? Sponsorship or just experience?

NITH

I have been asking myself the same question... :rolleyes: I'm not sponsored, actually not even on a team (as of the moment). I tend to buy things when I lose them... if that makes any sense to you. So i lost this tank.... bought a new one.... recieved one with my RT, and then bought my dynaflow. About a month ago I found this one. Rehydrod it and never used it since.

I will be back later to read up on all the posts/PMs

Nate

ej_y4
09-22-2004, 03:27 PM
Ill enter, not for me but for a kid (chris) that goes to the school i teach at. I teach a paintball ball team at a private high school and jr high. The only reason he goes to skyward (the school) is because hes on a grant with his sister because his mom got a job tteaching there. The kid is really good, but is not able to afford an N2 tank. He had to save up his lunch money, mowed lawns and other things just to buy his 03 cocker. He still has the stock barrel and gravity hopper on his gun. He did however somehow find a little money to pay for a small share of the paint ( i think the supper intendent payed for him to play). If you allow him to win seeing as he is not part of AO, I know it will go to a good home. plus i have never seen him wipe or cheat in any way. He loves paintball more then anything else.

P.S. this is really nice of you, i hope it goes to a good home

Carbon
09-22-2004, 03:28 PM
yo props! to the pay it forward attitude.

tony3
09-22-2004, 03:35 PM
I could really use this tank. My little brother who is 11 wants to get into paintball, but my parents won't buy him a gun and being 11 he can't really afford anything nice. I have managed to get him an impulse thru a trade for my maxflo tank. So I really need a tank for him but I can't afford to buy him one.

Thanks!

People on AO are so great, giving away a nitro tank like that.

quik
09-22-2004, 03:38 PM
I could really use that tank because I sent 160$ paypal 2 weeks ago, and the guy blocked me and hasnt sent me the tank. So I got ripped and dont have a tank. :cry:

If I got it I'd appreciate it, seeing as how I havent played since july and the tank I bought meant I was going to be able to, but alas', not anymore.

Also, I've never wiped and will never wipe(nor played on, or any other form of cheating)

If I got this I would be forever greatful.

quik
09-22-2004, 03:43 PM
Sorry I accidentally did a double post. if its possible delete this post :)

mcdkid
09-22-2004, 04:12 PM
well i'll try- i would like an adjustable 4500 tank, becuae i would like to get the RT to kicking better. also my 3000psi+mag= not as much fun at games as i hope. so i know your thinking- "he alredy has a tank, he doesn't need another". well, i sold my old classic (i love that thing) to a good friend of mine, and he has had it about a year, and has only played once or twice (with co2). he can't really afford nitro, and is usually forced to use a rental when the mag freezes up.

so my plan- get this tank, so when he comes and plays with me and a couple of friends for my birthday (oct. 11th, i'mgonna take a week off from reffing). i will let him use my tank, and at the end of the day, i'll be like "happy birthday" (cause his is a month after mine). and knowing him he will go "what", and i will simply say " just take tank home adam".

he has the mag, i can get him the paint, but he doesn't like to mess up the mag with the co2, so hopefully he will play a few more times a year.

if i don't get it, i still think your doing a good thing giving it away.

btw- this could make you sleep better, cause your giving the tank to a ref. i know you can hardly sleep at night knowing refs go home with welts that you or someone gave them, while we are making sure you are safe. lol

Automaggot68
09-22-2004, 04:13 PM
I could really use that tank because I sent 160$ paypal 2 weeks ago, and the guy blocked me and hasnt sent me the tank. So I got ripped and dont have a tank. :cry:

If I got it I'd appreciate it, seeing as how I havent played since july and the tank I bought meant I was going to be able to, but alas', not anymore.

Also, I've never wiped and will never wipe(nor played on, or any other form of cheating)

If I got this I would be forever greatful.

I gotta back him up on this. Some dick also just jacked his iPod, and he just got ripped off by some guy with a Spyder THE ONE.

LittlePaintballBoy
09-22-2004, 04:23 PM
Ouch, I really do think quik could use this... actually everyone in this thread pretty much that posted could use it, this is gonna be hard for you. I really admire you for what you are doing though, it's a really awesome thing.

automagkid24
09-22-2004, 04:25 PM
This one of the nicest thing i have eveer seen. Mad props to you for doing this. :clap: :clap: :clap: :dance: :dance: :dance: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Stealthgerbil
09-22-2004, 04:32 PM
i could use it, but i dont need it that much.

LawnGnome7
09-22-2004, 04:43 PM
i really wish i could say i needed this, but i just got a tank from a co-worker. good luck trying to pick someone to give this to.

rtdynaflow, your the coolest :headbang:

matt-o
09-22-2004, 04:49 PM
yeah, this gives you about a thousand karma points

also i think this is a good idea, i might give away some of my old stuff i dont use anymore

Ryan_Page
09-22-2004, 05:27 PM
i sent a pm, but here i go,

i live in newfoundland, canada, where only a few people are even knowlegable that paintball is a sport! :wow: i have been playing for but almost 3 measily years, own the fishy in my sig with but a 12 oz co2, and have mowed lawns to buy everything for it, all the money i have is $1.15 Cad. I am 15 and looking for a job to buy the mag i want in my sig, and i'd love to cross the hpa tank off the list. because the x valve only runs on hpa. :cry: i have a team, with only crappy markers so far, and we are purchasing new ones before christmas, if we can scrounge up the dough, the mag is gonna run me about $600-$700 canadian to buy, and with the funds i stated above, its gonna take me awhile, but someday, i will buy that mag, and hopefully, have an hpa tank given to me for free by the karma god! i would find a way to pay you back, whenever i could. even if i dont get it, your good in my books. i hope you consider me. give it to who you feel deserves it most. my story may not seem as worthy as some others, but your a great person for doing this. Team Gingerbread Men thanks you.

Ryan_Page

dyeguy65
09-22-2004, 05:55 PM
i doubt my story make me as needy as others, but i guess ill put it out there in case no one has a great need.

about a year ago, maybe less, i was ripped off in a trade for my tank. i just bought the 68/45 system X tank, and was in need of a different hopper (mine broke). so i find this guy with an egg and a 68/3k. so i see his feedback he has like...3 good ones and no bad. i have 2 at this time. so naturally he wants me to send first. no way. we agree to send at the same time. i send, and ask for the tracking number. "its in my car and i locked myself out of my car". BS. more conversations follow, as well as more excuses. finally he doesnt come online ever again. brand new, used once, 200 dollar tank gone.

the guy was in canada. theres a rule about people receiving packages there before they pay, they are labeled as gifts. it got me on this one. so my friend gave me a steel 47/3k, thankfully. ive been using it ever since. so i could use a nice tank about now. ill even hand my tank down to someone if i happen to get this one. no use keeping it when someone can make a use out of it.

again, if you can find someone more needy, please, by all means give it to them. thats just my story. good luck to everyone. hope it gets a good home.

-DG

paintballfreak90
09-22-2004, 06:31 PM
yo my lil bro(12) could use this tank hes got a classic mag and doesn't have the cash for a new tank. My dad just had his company bought so hes unemployed :cry: and can't help him pay for one either. I don't want to go into detail explaining my famly problems all over the internet, but he could really use this tank and you would definatley make him happy. LMK

aim: middielax37

MrLpd11
09-22-2004, 06:40 PM
Same PM i sent him-
I would love this tank. I am 16 and started playing when I was around 12, but quit for a while (because no place to play, I played at friends house, but a field recently opened where i live) & would love to get back in. I've never owned a n2 tank, because high prices and lack of places to get it filled scared me away from them. However, a paintball store recently came to where I live, so it would be easily accessible for me to fill it there. What does a self adjusting tank do? Well, I know that it probably self adjusts, but what benefit would this have? How many shots does the tank get? I also would need to purchase a new gun, and I'm thinking about an RT Pro which runs exclusively off of n2, and you can't use Co2 on it. I think this is an incredibly thoughtful and nice thing to do. I know there are many people who need this tank truthfully and those who say they need it, but really are just trying to get a new tank. I hope you read through each of these carefully, and I know you'll make the right decision! (Note, I'm not hinting that I'm the person who deserves the tank most. I know that you'll carefully choose the person who is in need of it most.) *end*

I do, however, live in a well-off family. However, my parents are the type of people who "must know what I'm doing" and even judge what I can and can't do with my own money. They question me as of why i would need a tank to fire 1000 paintballs for 200$+. They will never understand that that is the way it is. They thought that me trying to get a paintball gun + tank for 400$ was way too much, and therefore wouldn't allow it. My hopes for this would be so I could use this on my current marker, and maybe if I'm allowed to get an RT Pro, use it on that. There would be no way for me to justify why I would need to spend 550$ on a gun, and then another 200$ JUST to power it. This is why I hope you take me into consideration. Hell, even if I won, I don't know if I would even be able to accept it. My parents would probably say "it's too good to be true!" "What if he's a terrorist and sends it and it blows up on you?!" I know you're doing this for the best intentions. I just hope if I won my parents would allow me to accept this gracious offer that you have bestowed upon us. These are the reasons I hope you take me into consideration.

steveo356
09-22-2004, 06:53 PM
It took me a year to save up enough for my ultimate shocker, and just a few months after playin with it a kid wants to use it for a game. I let him and he brings it back to me witha hug whole strait through the tank cover and a large scrach down the side or my tank. he refuses to take responsiblity and says it was already there. so im stuck with a tank taht cant be filled nor would i want to fill it because it would just be a matter of time before it explodes.

Echo419
09-22-2004, 07:15 PM
Ill enter, not for me but for a kid (chris) that goes to the school i teach at. I teach a paintball ball team at a private high school and jr high. The only reason he goes to skyward (the school) is because hes on a grant with his sister because his mom got a job tteaching there. The kid is really good, but is not able to afford an N2 tank. He had to save up his lunch money, mowed lawns and other things just to buy his 03 cocker. He still has the stock barrel and gravity hopper on his gun. He did however somehow find a little money to pay for a small share of the paint ( i think the supper intendent payed for him to play). If you allow him to win seeing as he is not part of AO, I know it will go to a good home. plus i have never seen him wipe or cheat in any way. He loves paintball more then anything else.

I vote for him.

PaintballMaster229
09-22-2004, 07:24 PM
yo my lil bro(12) could use this tank hes got a classic mag and doesn't have the cash for a new tank. My dad just had his company bought so hes unemployed :cry: and can't help him pay for one either. I don't want to go into detail explaining my famly problems all over the internet, but he could really use this tank and you would definatley make him happy. LMK

aim: middielax37

i vote for him.

RTDynaflow
09-22-2004, 07:33 PM
This is more difficult then I anticipated. Who is playing me? Who is for real.. Looks like I better download aim.

Nate

dj89
09-22-2004, 07:36 PM

thanks

he telling the truth he plays about one or two game and than can't play any longer :(

dj89
09-22-2004, 07:37 PM
It took me a year to save up enough for my ultimate shocker, and just a few months after playin with it a kid wants to use it for a game. I let him and he brings it back to me witha hug whole strait through the tank cover and a large scrach down the side or my tank. he refuses to take responsiblity and says it was already there. so im stuck with a tank taht cant be filled nor would i want to fill it because it would just be a matter of time before it explodes.

sue him :p

Enemy
09-22-2004, 07:47 PM
hey i need an adjustable my tank scarciely keeps up with me.. and after seizing the oppurtunity to buy my step dads truck and take on his 400$ a month payments i am now left with around 100$ a month to play with thats after gas and insurance.. ok so maybe i dont need it that bad!! but in reality my friend seth does.. ive been playing with him for the past 3-4 years he will be on the tourney time that im helping create after i get alittle more money! but it has taken him this long to save up for a new gun he is leanning toward the ule rt! but as i realized when i bought my xmag you still need a fast hopper and a good tank he has neither seeing as his currently broke marker is an a5. he is an amazing player and one the few guys that will bunker with a sprained ankle just to win a rec game! this kid has a job but all of his funds from there go into the insurance on the s10 his parents provided him when he turned 16..might i add that he helps out working for free along with myself at the local field every week.. and since we are in night game season that includes going to school in the morning then to work after that then to the field at 9 at night where he works alot harder than any one else out there till 1 or 2 am!! and hes just 16. hes given alot to paintball it would be nice if we could give him a little something back!!!

added: also he only plays in around one game a week and thats with a borrowed gun and like 200rds the rest of the night he works refing and teching guns!

MonsterMag
09-22-2004, 07:49 PM
he telling the truth he plays about one or two game and than can't play any longer :(

thanks dj89 :cheers:

MonsterMag
09-22-2004, 07:52 PM
dj89 sold my friend the eforce marker , he can vouche 4 me ,dj89 mike would go nutty if he got a free n2 tank :D :cheers:

MonsterMag
09-22-2004, 07:53 PM
This is more difficult then I anticipated. Who is playing me? Who is for real.. Looks like I better download aim.

Nate

i am for real , :headbang:

dj89
09-22-2004, 07:56 PM
you could have put that all in one post :rolleyes:

MonsterMag
09-22-2004, 07:58 PM
you could have put that all in one post :rolleyes:

the last part bout for real , i read after i posted and wasnt gonna edit it ,cuz i am lazy :p

;) :cheers:

MonsterMag
09-22-2004, 09:15 PM
me , dj89 and atm743 all know mike and are tryin to help him out. Because he shouldnt have to run co2 cuz just because he can afford n2 :(

I am sorry if i am becoming anoying , just want to help my friend out :cheers:

quik
09-22-2004, 09:21 PM
At least your friend has co2, I dont have either since I got ripped :(.

Thank you to Automaggot and LPB for backing me up, I really appreciate the courtesy.

nippinout
09-22-2004, 09:24 PM
Why do i deserve a free tank?

Because I'm a hobo.

But then again, I already have a N2 tank. :ninja:

Very cool of you to be doing this. :clap:

Sac
09-22-2004, 09:29 PM
wow i pm'd you but my story sounds lame now... haha

Gunther_mag_user
09-22-2004, 09:50 PM
hmmm lets see why do i deserve a tank?
well this is my first year of paintball, and i have to pay for everything, i am in debt, and every bit of gear i own is used, i dont even have a co2 tank because i had to sell it to pay for paint. i live in alaska, and so everything is more expensive, and there are very few times i can play. i have played 5 times this year, and the season ends on saturday. paintball is the only sport i actually enjoy and deem worthy of my playing :D i am 14, and so find it hard to get a job. and i still play in jeans and use a jersey i dont own. and that about sums it up.

i have never wiped, played on, used a paintball gun in an act for which it is not designed for.

and i help out at church :headbang: lol

i can assure you all of the above is true

thank you for your time
Gunther

MonsterMag
09-22-2004, 10:03 PM
At least your friend has co2, I dont have either since I got ripped :(.

Thank you to Automaggot and LPB for backing me up, I really appreciate the courtesy.

not bein a *** or nothin but if i was you i would try to get it back , mail fraud,cops, contacting that person.....

i hope u can get your tank back :cheers:

Bad_Dog
09-22-2004, 10:18 PM
^^ what he said ^^

This is what AO is all about, very nice of you.

AclowN
09-22-2004, 10:21 PM
emagballa, there is a good chance nothing would be done thru the cops, i've seen ppl get ripped off time and time again, thats why setting up a third party trade is the way to go with newer traders IMO....

that said, do you comment like this to every single post all the time? try editing posts rather than spam posting... heh... as for sayin ur too lazy to edit, its actually just as easy to edit as it is to make a new post...

Snap Shooter
09-22-2004, 10:27 PM
Not me (well kinda, read on)... Our backman "Big Country", he uses an evil omen (when it works) with a 9oz co2... not the best combination of marker and tank to begin with. We are a new team, so "Big Country" just lanes like crazy, actually he just shoots downfield at any percieved movement. Anyway I have an x-valve w/ult and 68/45, I scramble up front not shooting a whole lot, just trying to grab flags and such, our mid/tape guy with the ebladed orracle and 68/45 is the glory hound/ bunker king wanna-be... Anyway Brian "Big Country" with all his equipment woes and large-ish size 6'4" 280lbs remains the guy that is always willing to find a way to enter local events, even when his omen isn't feeling well, he'll shoot a tippmann prolite like its a DM4 and just be grateful to be playing. Thats the kinda guy & desire that I hope you give this tank to.... :) And if he had a decent tank maybe he would get a nice marker :shooting: and really could lane for me... cause I'm tired of getting bunkered when he runs out of co2 :cuss: .
Anyway super nice gesture, if I had anything of value to give away this thread would certainly end up pushing me to do so. :eek:

RTDynaflow
09-22-2004, 10:34 PM
Guys, please don't PM me with requests to buy this. I appreciate the offers, but sorry, giving it away.

If you need to buy a tank try here...

Ebay (http://www.ebay.com)

or here

B/S/T (http://www.automags.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)

Anyway, I have a lot of good PMs. I will let you guys know probably sometime tomorrow or the next day who gets it. If you haven't posted/PM'd me yet, go right ahead.

Nate

MonsterMag
09-23-2004, 05:59 AM
emagballa, there is a good chance nothing would be done thru the cops, i've seen ppl get ripped off time and time again, thats why setting up a third party trade is the way to go with newer traders IMO....

that said, do you comment like this to every single post all the time? try editing posts rather than spam posting... heh... as for sayin ur too lazy to edit, its actually just as easy to edit as it is to make a new post...

umm :rolleyes:

ok and sorry

Pickle
09-23-2004, 10:42 AM
RTDynaflow,

Sent you a PM regarding an aspect of this. I will be out of town for 4 days so don't get discouraged if I don't respond quickly. My offer was real and sincere. You mail email me at pickle*@*caltrop-guerrillas.com or stop by the website and post on the forum (communiques).

Pickle

atm743
09-23-2004, 03:04 PM
yes mike also my bud need a tank he plays like one game then leaves cuse he can keep buying co2 and hes a very good player and i dont want to see he loose hes time to play or the interestest because he cant get air. help a poor paintballer out:D thanks

bryceeden
09-23-2004, 05:49 PM
I have a kid on a young guns team in my area who just bought a ULE custom, but can't use it because he can't afford a nitro tank untill Christmas who could use it.

Chronobreak
09-23-2004, 06:06 PM
as sympathetic as i am why buy a gun WAy out of your range to the point where itl be months before u can even use it to play....let slone save up more $ for paint and entry fees etc.

if u cant afford it get a tippman or something and use the extra $ for play :tard:

MonsterMag
09-23-2004, 06:21 PM
as sympathetic as i am why buy a gun WAy out of your range to the point where itl be months before u can even use it to play....let slone save up more $ for paint and entry fees etc.

if u cant afford it get a tippman or something and use the extra $ for play :tard:

i agree :cheers:

quik
09-23-2004, 06:48 PM
emagballa you need to stop brown nosing so much, doing that is NOT going to get you the tank.

and regarding the fact that i got ripped and didnt do anything. I have been trying to get information on this fella for QUITE some time, to no avail. I sent the money via paypal, so I dont have his home address, so Its quite the pain for me to figure out how to contact him and the authorities.

If you dont pick me, I wont mind, but I sure could use it(or even a 47/3k if you have one)

MonsterMag
09-23-2004, 06:53 PM
emagballa you need to stop brown nosing so much, doing that is NOT going to get you the tank.

and regarding the fact that i got ripped and didnt do anything. I have been trying to get information on this fella for QUITE some time, to no avail. I sent the money via paypal, so I dont have his home address, so Its quite the pain for me to figure out how to contact him and the authorities.

If you dont pick me, I wont mind, but I sure could use it(or even a 47/3k if you have one)

ok :confused: ??

you should get that kind of info before you buy or trade :nono:

dj89
09-23-2004, 07:03 PM

you file a clam with paypal?

quik
09-23-2004, 07:26 PM
Yes of course, Im doing everything in my power to get it back.

cabldawg
09-23-2004, 07:36 PM
Just to let ya know this is not for me.
I'd like to tell you about the cookie lady her screen name is MSprince. This lady is the mother of 6(yes I said 6) Her husband plays and so do some of the kids. She plays scenario's out on the west coast. Every time we see her she has cookie's for anybody that asks. At the last game(Valley of Kings) she had mentioned the need of an air tank. I told her that I had a 72/3000 steel tank that I would trade for a batch of penut butter cookies.

I'll tell ya what if you were to give her the maxxattacks I will give the 72/3000 to who ever you want.(I'll ship it) and you get the cookies.

As for your requirements she is one of the most honorable players I have met. Since she is a scenario player she may play the role of evil but it is just part of the game.

it's a great thing you have done and a hard choice for you to make
best of luck

RTDynaflow
09-23-2004, 07:54 PM
Hmmm peanut butter cookies *drool*

dj89
09-23-2004, 08:00 PM
mike will even take the 70/300 if you would give it to him :hail:

MonsterMag
09-23-2004, 08:07 PM
mike will even take the 70/300 if you would give it to him :hail:

yes he would , ;) :cheers:

MrLpd11
09-23-2004, 08:23 PM
We get it. Mike would take the tank. As would most of us. Now please, for the love of God, would you stop cluttering up the post with what Mike would take? I could say "I want it too!" "Dude, you need to file a police report!" You seriously need to stop thinking that you know more or that Mike needs the tank more than all of us, we probably all need it equally.

MonsterMag
09-23-2004, 08:25 PM
We get it. Mike would take the tank. As would most of us. Now please, for the love of God, would you stop cluttering up the post with what Mike would take? I could say "I want it too!" "Dude, you need to file a police report!" You seriously need to stop thinking that you know more or that Mike needs the tank more than all of us, we probably all need it equally.

no comment :rolleyes:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

dj89
09-23-2004, 08:34 PM

:rolleyes: and no we do not all need it equally. some need it more than others

MonsterMag
09-23-2004, 08:35 PM
:rolleyes: and no we do not all need it equally. some need it more than others

true that :cheers:

MrLpd11
09-23-2004, 08:43 PM
I had the dignity to count out how many posts (mostly useless) you have made. You take up an astonishing 21% of this 77 reply post! (not counting this or the ones in the future) Now, don't you think that is a little obsessive?...

Also, I never said some didn't need it more than others. I am just saying from the replies, most of us seem to need it equally.

MonsterMag
09-23-2004, 08:48 PM
this conversation is over , i will cut down if it makes you happy :cheers:

FooTemps
09-23-2004, 10:51 PM
my gosh you guys need to shut up. you're absolute postwhores and trolls. lol, worse than mango and me combined at our worst.

(yeah, i'd like the tank... mine's out of hydro and I can't use my rtp otherwise... by the way, did i mention i'm broke and jobless at the moment? i don't work during the school year so i fear that i may not be playing paintball for a long time if i don't get a tank)

Good luck making your decision on who deserves the tank. If you decide me and then see someone that is more need, let me know, I'd gladly surrender it for someone less fortunate since I was in that position before.

bryceeden
09-24-2004, 09:03 AM

I don't really know why other than he liked it. He isn't markerless, he is using his old 98custom untill he can get an air tank for the mag. I should have stated that. Also his team is sponsored(by one of the other members mom) for paint, air, and entry for events so he isn't really super needy.

MonsterMag
09-24-2004, 03:05 PM
well , who is the lucky person? plz tell us :cheers:

matt-o
09-24-2004, 03:51 PM

not to be an @$$ or anything, but your a teacher and you spelled super wrong? is this actually going to you? i only ask because if its actually going to the other kid you would get my vote.
not trying to piss you off or anything.

MrLpd11
09-24-2004, 03:56 PM
well , who is the lucky person? plz tell us :cheers:
"All good things come to he who waits"

ej_y4
09-24-2004, 03:59 PM
not to be an @$$ or anything, but your a teacher and you spelled super wrong? is this actually going to you? i only ask because if its actually going to the other kid you would get my vote.
not trying to piss you off or anything.

Its not for me, i have a N2 tank. I also told him in a pm if he does choose to help Chris out to send it to the school that i work for, not me.

MonsterMag
09-24-2004, 04:26 PM
"All good things come to he who waits"

i know but he said , he would let us know in 2 days , that was the day of the post :cheers:

RTDynaflow
09-24-2004, 04:44 PM
I lied. I will let ya know when I decide :p . Probably be around......

MonsterMag
09-24-2004, 04:49 PM
I lied. I will let ya know when I decide :p . Probably be around......

lol ok ... :cheers:

matt-o
09-24-2004, 04:53 PM
Its not for me, i have a N2 tank. I also told him in a pm if he does choose to help Chris out to send it to the school that i work for, not me.
good, well i hope you win then
good luck

NITH
09-24-2004, 05:29 PM
Personally I like the cookie lady idea. That was a cool story. Probably the most original. Sweet people deserve good stuff. (no pun intended)

MonsterMag
09-25-2004, 10:05 PM
decide yet? i am dye'in to know :cheers:

dj89
09-25-2004, 10:14 PM
21 post in one thread is to many sut-up

post whore

MonsterMag
09-25-2004, 10:19 PM
21 post in one thread is to many sut-up

post whore

well i want to know who is gettin it , he hasnt said yet

dj89 the ao jackass :cuss:

JoshK
09-25-2004, 11:12 PM
Ok...well I have a autococker that I bought to upgrade from my tippman..because I started a team with some friends...I'm 14 and my parents are like anti-paintball so they said they wont let me spend any more on paintball unless its to actually go. And of course cockers need n2...well i have a n2 tank...but it is a old crossfire (i saved up a long time to get this and my cocker, almost 8 months) and is beat up pretty badly...I bet there are people who need this more than me, but i would really like it :) ...so if you find in your hearts...GIVE ME THIS TANk... :p . Even if you dont give it to...i think you (and everyone else involved) are doin something very nice for people like me...plus i've never wiped before... :)

Edit: I am 14 and don't have a job...i can barely go rec balling because I have no income. (ill add more later, have to go to bed...)

MonsterMag
09-26-2004, 05:34 PM
decide yet? its been about a week now ;)

LunchBox89
09-26-2004, 06:07 PM
here is my story

I finnaly bought my mag 2 weeks ago.I was excited as i ever have been after mowing lawns and saving as much as i could i got it.So there it was my mag every thing was good in the universe.

Today i headed out to play some speed ball with some of my friends so my buddy let me use his c02 tank so i could play well i gas'ed it up pulled the trigger and pfft it wont shoot. I spent 4 hours sitting around trying to get it to work no good. Now i need to get comp air and if i cant get my classic valve working ill have to get a xvalve and ill never make it for skyball this year.

theres my story there may be more needy then I but im a poor baller at 15 i had to sell my last marker so my family would not lose there house. I have never wiped and never will i will love it like it was a child.

thank you so much for even considering me
Lunchbox
aka: Ian prewer

JoshK
09-26-2004, 07:55 PM
why would you get a xvalve? You can get mag valve decently cheap here...and does the vale have any stars on the side? Each one you get a free valve rebuild...

LunchBox89
09-26-2004, 08:09 PM
doesent appear to have any and i wouldent be able to ship it or anything and there is no where around that sells mag parts i would have to order it from my local feild which is a hour away

JoshK
09-26-2004, 08:14 PM
Still why would you have to buy a xvalve? Just sell the valve as "Broken valve, dont know what is wrong...selling cheap" and see how much you can get for it...then buy a cheap minimag (or regular) valve with stars in case you have probs in the future...

dj89
09-26-2004, 08:16 PM
there are many people here on ao that would be glad to help you

evilhomer
09-26-2004, 11:10 PM
Well here's my story I guess:
I have an out-of-date 47/3k that doesn't work anyways, which I use on my RT ULE. I've only been able to play with my brother's Spyder right now. I have no money because I have to spend all my work money on getting a because my parents are tired of driving me places and they refuse to pay gas. With a new tank I think I'd be able to finally play with my ULE Mag once again.

Thanks.

You're an awsome person for doing this.

Automaggot68
09-27-2004, 02:06 AM
I have to agree. Emagballa is getting freakin' annoying.
Just stop posting already, jesus. Let the guy decide, it's his tank after all.
People are acting like it's the end of the world because they can't play paintball

...and that was truly a badass story, about the cookie lady.
PM me dude, and I'll see what I can do.
If she needs a tank, I've got a tank that Im hydroing soon

TMAXXKING1
09-27-2004, 03:29 AM
emagballa i lost your freinds name you said before ....... but this is the way i look at all the people asking for this .........
emagballa ........ your freind seems to own a pile of gerbal poop for a gun .....sorry to down your freinds gun

but most of the other people asking for this tank ..... shouldnt be asking for it at all..

when i started in 1998.... someone gave me a 97 cocker wich i sold to get myself a used tippmann and all the gear i needed to play ...

i would say there is no chance for your freind to sell what he has to go out and get any gear worth owning if he sold what he has ....... just my 2 cents on the deal of a life time ....

and hey the man that has this to offer has a big heart ........ free up for the guy with the free tank .............................................

p.s also i wish i still had my spyder barrel to send to your freind.... i sold it on ebay for under 8 bucks ... i would have rather of given it to some one that really needs it ....

quik
09-28-2004, 12:27 AM
So uh.. out of curiousity and hope, who won?

atm743
09-28-2004, 07:58 PM
who is it ? Tell us ;)

will you shut up man god he will post back when he is ready ok man mabey he even though that he jest wants to keep it or sell it?? you never know jest stop posting unless if its usefull or i will talk to a mod about post whore. if you want to keep on asking who gets it pm him. thanks

RTDynaflow
09-28-2004, 08:54 PM
Heh... I am still giving it away. Let me give you guys a list of people I have to consider, check their stories, and get replies.... Needless to say, it is freaking long as hell. ;) Don't worry though, I have people working around the clock on this. :rolleyes:

MrLpd11
09-28-2004, 08:56 PM
You hadn't posted in a while.....we were worried ;)

MonsterMag
09-28-2004, 08:57 PM
Heh... I am still giving it away. Let me give you guys a list of people I have to consider, check their stories, and get replies.... Needless to say, it is freaking long as hell. ;) Don't worry though, I have people working around the clock on this. :rolleyes:

thanks for gettin back to us :cheers:

rdb123
09-30-2004, 10:13 AM
Please remember to consider your PMs. ;)

ClassicMagAuto
10-01-2004, 03:08 PM
I dont really need the tank myself, but i know a freind that does. Recently he got money for working for his dad and bought a spider e99... It broke withen a month and so he was broke. He is now looking into buying an automag with the little money he has. So itd help TONS if he got this tank. This would set him off to a good start into getting his mag together and begin playing again. He can barely afford the automag let alone the parts an upgrades for it. He's an honest player and never wipes. He's also really good and doesnt like cheaters :cool: . So itd be awesome if he could get this tank itd be GREATLY appricieated.

haha sorry got alittle in depth,
Coray :ninja:

edit- i really hope you consider this because this would be awesome if he could get this tank.. we are trying entering the IAO this year and a mag with co2 might have problems since he cant really afford n2... plus the entry fee will be hard to come by cause we all dont have much money and if he has to pay for the entry fee too he wont be able to afford a new n2 tank like this.. So i hope you can help us out :p

-coray :ninja:

RTDynaflow
10-01-2004, 09:16 PM
Hey guys,

Ok, I originally had in mind, 3 maybe 4 people wanting it... I have over 30! I ask this is the nicest way - unless I have PM'd you, or you are applying (for the first time!) for the tank, do not PM me asking borderline :tard: questions. :rolleyes:

Why is it taking so long? Well, due to the overwhelming amount of requests, I have someone else helping me check stuff. So that means I need to forward every message, every reply, every PM. Further, he had a death in the family recently, so this has held stuff up a bit.

In anycase, I am still giving this away. I will hopefully let you all know in around a week. didn't mean to get all :mad: about it. But I get atleast 10-20 Pms a day - many from a user I will leave nameless :mad: ....

RTD

dj89
10-01-2004, 09:17 PM
you hould make a datw when you will stop taking storys

MonsterMag
10-01-2004, 09:18 PM
Hey guys,

Ok, I originally had in mind, 3 maybe 4 people wanting it... I have over 30! I ask this is the nicest way - unless I have PM'd you, or you are applying (for the first time!) for the tank, do not PM me asking borderline :tard: questions. :rolleyes:

Why is it taking so long? Well, due to the overwhelming amount of requests, I have someone else helping me check stuff. So that means I need to forward every message, every reply, every PM. Further, he had a death in the family recently, so this has held stuff up a bit.

In anycase, I am still giving this away. I will hopefully let you all know in around a week. didn't mean to get all :mad: about it. But I get atleast 10-20 Pms a day - many from a user I will leave nameless :mad: ....

RTD

sorry :cry: :(

JoshK
10-01-2004, 09:30 PM
Am i not pitiful enough? I need it as bad as 90 pecent of the people who have asked, a lot have had excuses, but I have no way to get a tank... :( unless I save for a while, which I had to do for my gun (almost a year) because I have no job...

IronKong51
10-02-2004, 12:00 AM
in his first tournament I have started putting together a Mag set up of his own as you can see my mag is way to big for him but I have a PTP micro mag that is just his size but we have to share an air source cause I only have one HPA system and the tank would be perfect to complete his set up

Just throwing my hand in for my sons start in this great sport.

But I also want to comment you for such a great thing you are doing

Each one teach one my son is my Light

Iron Kong 51

minimag03
10-02-2004, 12:40 AM
I say make this thread a sticky! You are doing a good thing, and I hope the right person gets the tank.

minimag03

Stealthgerbil
10-02-2004, 10:51 AM
Am i not pitiful enough? I need it as bad as 90 pecent of the people who have asked, a lot have had excuses, but I have no way to get a tank... :( unless I save for a while, which I had to do for my gun (almost a year) because I have no job...
You know you can run a cocker on c02 if you get an expansion chamber.

JoshK
10-02-2004, 10:53 AM
You can run co2 on a mag too, its just not suggested...(besides if you have a rt or x, but usually if you can afford those you can afford a tank, usually)

RTDynaflow
10-04-2004, 01:29 AM
Ok guys. I am narrowing it down, day by day.

Something has been brought to my attention. The tank needs a special type of cradle.

http://www3.888paintball.com/product/large/1660.jpg

Or the kapp dropzone - any similar type of cradle.

So, I need another "sponsor". Someone to step up and donate one of these types of cradles to winner. This could be an individual who has one he/she never uses (or a new one), or a store who wants to get some free publicity, a team who wants to promote their sponsor (sad you see so little of this...another topic..)... Whatever, any number of posibilities. For this I will put your name and/or teams/sponsors/field/stores name along with a link to your site.

As of the moment I have Pickle and his scenario team who are paying for shipping of the item to the winner.
http://www.caltrop-guerrillas.com/images/avatars/CG%20COA%20Banner%20100.gif (pickle, PM me if you have a link I can add to the first page and this post)

Need someone to donate a cradle!

If you want, you are welcome to donate other items that will be needed. Small stuff - Fill nipple (I will send the adapter for the stock one..), as these tanks have an odd on; Tank cover; SS/Macro line and fittings.

I appreciate all of the support in this! This forum can do great things with great people behind it.

If you have interest in donating, please PM.

Nate

skife
10-04-2004, 09:22 AM
a few months ago i let a buddy of mine borrow my tank, someone broke into his house and stole it, i actually made a thread about it, here (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=146113) I'm just now starting to get back into paintball and i'm working my butt off at hungry howies saving money for paintball, I tried to get some money or some sort of compensation out of my friend but he doesn't have a job. So yeah... i've been tankless since this has happened.

dj89
10-04-2004, 01:56 PM
i have that drop i'll giv it to mike for his bday or xmas or some thing ;)

matt-o
10-04-2004, 04:23 PM
holy crap dj89 that link in your sig scared the living hell out of me
oh, and good job on that cradle

t33kyboy
10-04-2004, 05:37 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/t33kyboy/Picture064.jpg

Looks like no one wants to buy this :cry: So if you need it, its yours.

JoshK
10-04-2004, 05:39 PM
I'll buy it for $5 shipped to me ;)

RTDynaflow
10-05-2004, 02:33 PM
That would be great of you to donate it!

PM me if you still want to donate this...

And as a friendly reminder.... As much as I appreciate the post that moves it to the top... try and use PMs for personal messages here. Thanks!

Nate

MonsterMag
10-05-2004, 03:44 PM
decide yet? :cheers:

JoshK
10-05-2004, 03:56 PM
Sweet I got some money, so if you were considering me at all (unlikly) dont anymore, I hope whoever gets this tank, uses it alot and never ever wipes! :clap:

t33kyboy
10-05-2004, 06:15 PM
Dont know if your talking to me or dj42342, but ill be happy to donate it. Just give me a adress and i'll ship it out in a week. :D

RTDynaflow
10-05-2004, 07:36 PM
Sweet sweet!

Ship to:
Nathan Diaz
3835 Rosedale Ln
Bacliff, Tx 77518

You can bill me for the shipping. Paypal is nate3578_4@hotmail.com

Now, who has a rail to donate!?

JoshK
10-05-2004, 08:47 PM
why dont you just wait until the person is chosen...then just have him send it dirrectly to him? It will save some money in the long run...

RTDynaflow
10-05-2004, 10:26 PM
Heh... several reasons ^^^^

Last thing I need is to worry about 4 different tracking numbers all at once. Secondly, it won't cost anymore, infact it could cost less. He will be shipping it to the winner, that will cost him money. If the winner is further away then me, it will cost him more (and Pickle, since he is picking up the bill). If he sends it to me; I have to still ship out the tank, and a little cradle isn't going to change the weight or size of the package. All in all it makes my shipping stuff out to the winner a little easier then to co-ordinate all of this all at once. I would much rather deal with these things as they crop up. That way, when I get the winner selected down, I can send one package, not talk to 3 people with shipping address and tracking numbers.

You are correct, if the drop was the only item being shipped - it would be rather stupid to send it to me just to relay it to the winner. Instead, I have another items that I have in my posession that I have to send.

Hope this clears that up. Teekyboy, if you have any concerns about my credibilty (I know, you didn't say anything - I just like to cover all the bases), I have plenty of e-bay feedback and Destructive Customs can credit on me to some amount. As they shipped me a 1400 marker on an E-check....I will make sure that the winner is not just someone who has an out of date hydro.

Nate

PS I will be taking in PMs untill I ship it out. I get maybe 1 per 3 days, so this isn't what is taking the time to get this out to a winner.

paintballrulzs
10-05-2004, 10:37 PM
I definately could use it. I am in college and can't afford a new tank. As you know most college kids are VERY broke (myself being one of them). I recently had to downgrade from an impulse to an autococker and am in need of a tank. If this is available and there is something i could do that would be great.

Coray
10-09-2004, 08:48 PM
I dont really need the tank myself, but i know a freind that does. Recently he got money for working for his dad and bought a spider e99... It broke withen a month and so he was broke. He is now looking into buying an automag with the little money he has. So itd help TONS if he got this tank. This would set him off to a good start into getting his mag together and begin playing again. He can barely afford the automag let alone the parts an upgrades for it. He's an honest player and never wipes. He's also really good and doesnt like cheaters . So itd be awesome if he could get this tank itd be GREATLY appricieated.

haha sorry got alittle in depth,
Coray

edit- i really hope you consider this because this would be awesome if he could get this tank.. we are trying entering the IAO this year and a mag with co2 might have problems since he cant really afford n2... plus the entry fee will be hard to come by cause we all dont have much money and if he has to pay for the entry fee too he wont be able to afford a new n2 tank like this.. So i hope you can help us out

-coray

I typed that before but i got a new username... Just to tell you cause i probably wont use classicmagauto anymore :p

RTDynaflow
10-12-2004, 11:18 PM
Ok guys, sorry, I kind of dropped the ball here.

I will have a winner sometime tomorrow... Keep posted! ;)

Nate

Coray
10-14-2004, 03:10 PM
yay :D

RTDynaflow
10-14-2004, 03:50 PM
:D
Sorry guys. I have so much going on I completely forgot about it...

Anyway... here today with your WINNER!!

Congratulations!
Chris Wile, ej_y4 sponsored him. If you could get back with me his info, ej_y4. Home address, etc.

It was difficult to choose. I had quite a few worthy players in mind. Very close... Wish I could give everyone a tank, but I only have one. In the future I hope to get some online stores and teams into doing this a little more often.

I would like to thank Pickle and his scenario team for stepping up and helping with this. Also with a big thanks out to t33kyboy! He donated the cradle for the tank - without that the tank is kind of useless! If someone else wants to throw out some macro line and fitting or something, that would be great!

Nate

Anyquestions, comments, suggestions... PM me. If you would like to help me with another give away - pm me.

Rumble
10-14-2004, 03:57 PM
I just wanted to say how great this is. This is one of the nicest things I have seen on any mesage board. RTDynaflow, you da man! :)

Pants
10-14-2004, 04:24 PM
I recently traded my angel for a timmy. In order to get money, $200 to be exact, to add in the trade, I had to sell everything. My tank, my back up gun, my hopper, everything. Now I can't even afford to play. And I had to do this because timmys = my team gun, so it was either this, or new team. I hereby swear to play honestly on the field, and be helpful and respectful to all other players and refs, on and off the field.

I obviously don't deserve this as much as some of the other people posting in this thread, but I figured I'd give it a try. Such a nice thing you're doing. The world definatly needs more people like you. Good luck finding someone who deserce it, and whoever gets it, enjoy!

SlartyBartFast
10-14-2004, 04:59 PM
And I had to do this because timmys = my team gun, so it was either this, or new team.

Umm, sorry for the thread hi-jack, but.....

That's the DUMBEST thing I have ever heard. :spit_take Your team has a "Team Gun" that bankrupts you and you can't play? :tard:

Unless the team was sponsored, could get the markers free/cheap, AND the deal/sponsorship depended on the entire team shooting the same marker , you've got to be insane to spend serious cash on a team "look". What difference does it make if the whole team shoots the same marker or not?

You'd have been better finding another team. At least you'd still be playing.

Pickle
10-14-2004, 05:28 PM
RTD - When you get the address pm it to me and I will ship some connectors and macroline off.

ej_y4
10-14-2004, 05:38 PM
Sweet, he will be really happy, i can have the address tomarrow

RTDynaflow
10-14-2004, 05:48 PM
RTD - When you get the address pm it to me and I will ship some connectors and macroline off.

:clap:

Sweet, he will be really happy, i can have the address tomarrow

Be sure to get us some pics of him when he gets it!

RTDynaflow
10-21-2004, 02:31 AM
Err... still awaiting contact info.

Teeky - received item today. Looks like it will work... Will go out with tank... as soon as I get some contact info.

Nate

themish
10-21-2004, 01:06 PM
if no contact info comes in, will the competition still be open?