PDA

View Full Version : So... they legalized crack

digitard
09-22-2004, 04:40 PM
And they now call it "Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow".

I had never really gotten into my Xbox. I bought it, beat Tony Hawk UG and stopped using it. Then out of nowhere I had a kick to start playing it (i guess I just got tired of waiting for some new MP PC games that I liked). Now I cant put the thing down.

Crimson Skies on Live is a blast.

But the kicker is ... Pandora Tomorrow.

I read and read how awsome it was, but once I started playing I cant stop. Its a friggin' blast to play!

Man... only 7hrs 21mins til I get off work.

Im waiting for Jedi Academy, Streets of LA and a few other games to get here too. I love EBAY.

Will Wood
09-22-2004, 07:05 PM
lol I love the topic title/subject relation.

But.. Havn't played it. I want to try it, I'm a fan off all the Rainbow six games.. Ghost Recon.. etc..

dwab3000
09-22-2004, 08:02 PM
want crack, man, its called impulse buying, well for me....

digitard
09-22-2004, 08:19 PM
hehe I've been impulse buying games on Ebay. **cries**

Will Wood
09-22-2004, 11:09 PM
Yea.. college seems to make me be doing alot of impulse buying..
Picked up a PS2 the other day. 120 bucks for a ps2, 2 contrlers, a memory card, and 4 games! Woo

Hell I didn't even want an ps2, I wanted to get an xbox so I could play halo 2. But it was a nice deal, and I just took it.

digitard
09-22-2004, 11:12 PM
PS2 + GTA San Andreas

I read some previews on it and its going to be INSANE!

Will Wood
09-23-2004, 12:03 AM
Yea it came with Vice City as one of the games.
.. I've never actually sat down and played the game before, I always just screwed around for a half an hour or so at a freinds. So it'll be interesting playing this. Seems kinda boring so far.. Well it's just not holding my attention at least, too many other things to do around here..

taylor492
09-23-2004, 08:39 AM
I bought Shell Shocked Nam '67 a few days ago.....
Im not impressed. It was a pretty big let down too. I was hopin this game would be good. The reviews looked good. :cry: