PDA

View Full Version : John Kerry Loves Lambert Field WTF

madmolly
09-23-2004, 08:14 AM
Just to show everyone in Wisconsin how much he loves our Packers he can't even remember the name of the field. LAMBERT field. Where the hell is this field he speaks of? At least he did his homework. It is not like it is named after some unknown in football or something like PACK BELL STADIUM. Jeez this guy is a weiner. GO BUSH

lord1234
09-23-2004, 08:42 AM
screw the cheez heads..go pats.

madmolly
09-23-2004, 08:56 AM
You sir will be hit by a car at 1 PM today. The curse of the Cheeseheads is upon you. Well probably not. Patriots will win the Super Bowl if you GW is reelected. OTherwise you are hosed

FactsOfLife
09-23-2004, 11:28 AM
Just to show everyone in Wisconsin how much he loves our Packers he can't even remember the name of the field. LAMBERT field. Where the hell is this field he speaks of? At least he did his homework. It is not like it is named after some unknown in football or something like PACK BELL STADIUM. Jeez this guy is a weiner. GO BUSH

My G*d, I think I'm in AO love... :D

madmolly
09-23-2004, 12:04 PM
Don't let the name fool you. I am a guy. It is after my paintball store. Molly's Paintball. I just think it is funny we are a democratic state and the guy knows dick about us. What is the one thing that goes hand and hand with WI the Packers and Lambeau Field. Not Lambert Field.