PDA

View Full Version : given away a free Brass Eagle raptor

paintballfreak90
09-23-2004, 03:24 PM
hey guys i got this for free and it brought me into paintball :dance: . So now i have moved on to an automag and i am looking to bring someone into the sport. Im gettin pics right now so they will be up like tonight. Guys please be honest only ask for it if u don't have a gun already, i mean come on don't u guys want to expand the sport too?? all im askin for is like 10 through paypal or money order for shiping. :cheers:

aim: middielax37

Yes it does come with asa a steel hose
http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/9000/pb_pics_021_2001_rs.jpg

http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/9000/pb_pics_017_1496_rs.jpg

ojhspyro89
09-23-2004, 03:27 PM
I think most of us forumers have a gun...................

oneworld
09-23-2004, 03:32 PM
I REALLY WANT TO GET MY DAD A GUN!!! i think he would be thrilled to have ne kind of gun!!!! he doesnt want to spend a ton on a gun and hate the sport ..but he is a volintere fireman and the fire dept. goes once a week..and i would love to see him go once and come back loveing the sport!!! lmk if you can help the ol' man out

thanks

Automaggot68
09-23-2004, 03:41 PM
I can paypal you $25 for it.
My little cousin scott just turned 11, and hasn't shut up about the sport. The kid is uber cute. He walks around asking if " Derek, can I play with your paintball marker'. he's got a speech thing going though, so he sounds like a mini Elmer Fudd. He comes with me to play alot, but doesn't have a gun of his own. I wanted to buy hiim a phantom to start him out fresh. You know, learn to make moves, not shoot fast, but after my Buick died on me ( I still love it) i had to drop the rest fo my money into that.

Dude, give that BE to someone who needs it, find the sucker a good home.

Automaggot68
09-23-2004, 03:42 PM
I think most of us forumers have a gun...................

Yeah, thats true. lol

RTDynaflow
09-23-2004, 03:42 PM
That is great of you! I would suggest looking for some kid who you see playing frequently at your field with rentals.

oneworld
09-23-2004, 03:45 PM
or a fireman and a great dad ;)

LittlePaintballBoy
09-23-2004, 03:58 PM
I thought you said he hated the sport? Wouldn't it be better to give it to someone who loves it?

paintballfreak90
09-23-2004, 04:03 PM
i may take automagg's deal but if someone offers more or seem more desparat ill take theres (man this is tougher than i thought it would be to chose, even just out of 2 people so far)

oneworld
09-23-2004, 04:04 PM
hes never playded before(onley w/ my gun once)...he wants to..but doesnt want to buy a nice gun go out once and not like..i no he will love it once he trys it..!~!
and if he totaly hates i will be happy to give the gun back...but as much as his fire buds talk about it he really wants to play hes played w/ my gun once or twice..and likes it..but whatever you decide to do...it really great of you to do this!!!! this is prya one of the fastest growing sports now...and this is gonna make it grow just a little faster!

Kai
09-23-2004, 04:30 PM
I'm trying to get my 12 year old brother in... It'd be kinda nice because he can't afford to buy one on his own.

I can only do the 10 dollars, though... And I know there are people ahead of me.

Edit- Actually, I read through, and Automaggot seems like a pretty good canidate. I'd say give it to him.

Chronobreak
09-23-2004, 04:30 PM
maybe if we found a REALLY needy kid that needed the gun and the tank

although i would feel even more sorry for him having to use that gun :p

68magOwner
09-23-2004, 04:58 PM
i jsut repaired one of those for a kid up the street, id like to have one, but, i know someone probably NEEDS it, and i would just have it to save paint at practice, good luck in the search for a worthy owner

oneworld
09-23-2004, 05:13 PM
25$..or give to man who risks his life every day for other people,,,

lol..hope it goes to good home!

mobius
09-23-2004, 08:48 PM
You know, that's the first gun I bought to play with, too. Mine was silver, though. They're actually not half bad.

Thunder Bunny
09-23-2004, 10:34 PM
You guys fighting over the Raptor, my brother has 7 Stingrays to get rid of, plus a couple BE pumps and a Vulcan. $10 each. I know this isn't a BST forum but hey, bring in a newbie.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
09-23-2004, 10:55 PM
WOW! now this brings back LOTS of memories. It's a decent marker when it's working...got my first bunker with this gun :)