PDA

View Full Version : Ive got a mag question

paintballfreak90
09-23-2004, 05:15 PM
ok guys i just bought a mag with rt, lvl 10, boomy, intelliframe. I traded my bko for this cuz i wanted a more rec ball gun that didn't shoot that fast and because i thought this was a good deal. the whole point to this thread is that i want to play in some tournies with my friends. i know that a lot of people use them in tournies but i just don't understand how since they arn't that fast unless u put them on full auto which is eligale. they also have a fairly large trigger even with the intelli i think(i haven't got my gun yet). Mainly i was just wondering how u get a high ROF without making it eligale(i hate cheaters). LMK

DaveSM
09-23-2004, 05:31 PM
The ULT kit help a lot. It reduce the trigger pull from 2 lbs to 15 oz. You may also look for an electro frame. Maybe what you have seen on tourneys where e-mags and x-mags. These are electro versions of the mag from AGD. You should first give it a try with your actual configuration and then ask yourself if you really want it faster. But I don't get the point why you got a slower marker if you wanted something fast... :wow:

bryceeden
09-23-2004, 05:44 PM
I play tourneys with my RTpro all the time. Basically be more aggressive, smarter, and more accurate than the other team and you'll be fine :D . I can actually fan my trigger at 15bps and as much accuracy as if I was walking the trigger. The mag has no recoil, so if you spend some time practicing you can very accuratly fan the trigger. Also my team with all mech(mostly mags) took first over all in the seven man NorthEastern Utah circuit(agaist every electro you can name) and second in the five man UXPL plains city open tourney, so it is doable.