PDA

View Full Version : HyperFrame/Boo Yaah

MAGS own YOU
10-28-2001, 05:17 PM
Anyone had problems with their H frame or Boo yAh? Which is better? Is the Hyperframe better becuase its more expensive?

Ityl
10-28-2001, 05:30 PM
Hyperframe eats bolts really fast if not setup correctly. It's really nice when it works though. My friend sent his in to get adjusted and came back and shot awesome. If you do get it, hook it up, it you get bolt stick just call the factory and have them tweak it to get it workin, it'll save your bolt in the long run. I'd recommend it.

TheSneakyPengui
10-28-2001, 05:49 PM
Deffinitly dont get the Boo-Yah considering I havnt heard one good thing aobut it, it comes missing parts, and they are out of buisness so you wont be getting any customer suport any time soon, wait until you hear about the Mako I heard it was nice but I havnt heard to much, if anyones got one , how do you like it? Peace.

markhauguel
10-28-2001, 07:14 PM
I have a boo-yaah and after a setup issue with power tube spacers, I think it works great. It will show any other problem you have very quickly. Such as shootdown and loader not fast enough. I got mine from a local store so I checked if everything was there. Everything on it works so far and the trigger pull is sweet. The idea of never chopping a ball as long as the loader will keep up is great. I got a chrome one and put a CP flame drop on it. THe hole spacing on the bottom of the grip was not the best but it worked alright. The grip is wide so a battery will fit inside. Definately make sure you charge it up completely before trying to install as this will elimate a lot of setup problems. I hope this helps, good luck.

Doobie
10-28-2001, 08:18 PM
Do a search for my name or Hyperframe. I have told many people on AO about my experiance with my hyperframe. I'd tell you too, but no offence to you personaly, I'm getting tired of typing the same thing over and over:)
Hope the info will help.

MAGS own YOU
10-28-2001, 08:48 PM
Where can I buy one? Any place that sells them for 299 thats the lowest ive seen them.

Doobie
10-29-2001, 11:51 AM
Big Boys Toys out of CA. has Hypers for $279.
http://www.bbtpaintball.com/catalog.html
:)

Dubstar112
10-29-2001, 03:28 PM
jw, if somone doesnt mind telling my what needs to be adjusted when you send hte hyper back the factory?.. the search yielded specific problems with fixes like"send it to centerflag.."

dubs

Doobie
10-29-2001, 04:02 PM
Some people need a longer or shorter on/off pin that CF can make. I hear special sized spacers can sometimes fix some of the problems with bolt stick. The "problems" arise from tolerances between the frame and the rail. I have only had to send my frame back once and that was because the safety kept slipping on. (Frustrating when you have the drop on someone!) I have no problems with wear on my bolt or sear with over a year of use.
Hope I helped.
:D

j.t.
10-30-2001, 02:24 PM
www.paintballgear.com has the new mako in. They are only 200 for a mag.:D

Lockawam
10-30-2001, 09:07 PM
you wont be getting any customer suport any time soon

just send the gun and booyah frame to mako (who did the engineering for the booyah) and they will fix it for free.

Slapp
11-13-2001, 01:08 PM
I saw the Mako frames on paintballgear.com. They look sweet but do they have to be factory tweaked in order to work properly like the Boo-yaah frames? If they require factory tweaking rather than being a user installable part a lot of the value is lost.

Are the Mako frames compatible with both regular mag valves and also RT valves or are there different versions for each type of valve? Can the electronic trigger of the Mako really feel as sweet as the kick back of the RT trigger?