PDA

View Full Version : custom pumps?

matt-o
09-24-2004, 06:50 PM
i was wondering if anyone knew where i could get a winchester style pump gun? also if possible bottomline holes for a stock would be cool.
oh and a spring-tube feed is a must
screw in barrels preferred
i saw pics of a pgp modded like this a ways back but havnt seen it since if you have some pics post em up!
also i love crazy guns so dont be afraid to post guns out of this type here, as long as they are pumps or converted from pumps

Muzikman
09-24-2004, 07:13 PM
You mean a lever action? You could probably contact a custom shop that could do it for you, but it would be easiest on an old Sheridan style pump, meaning that more than likley you would not have a removable barrel without spending some serious money on customization.

I would look at Punishers, Doc Nickle, or Mad Customs.

matt-o
09-24-2004, 07:20 PM
whats mad customs website, i dont see any pics of what im lookin for on docs or punishers
and yeah i meant lever action, thanks

Onryou
09-24-2004, 07:29 PM
you could probably do a mag pump lever action. just have to mod the rail to accept the lever. but the real question is do you really mean lever action or do you mean bolt action? do you understand the difference?

matt-o
09-24-2004, 07:32 PM
yeah, lever action is under the grip, bolt action is behind the bolt, on top of the grip

Onryou
09-24-2004, 07:34 PM
ok, just wanted to make sure because lever action just doesn't seem very effective even in scenario play, while bolt action would be great to complete the "sniper" look.

Muzikman
09-24-2004, 07:47 PM
Just because you don't see it on their sight, doesn't mean they can't make it happen. I have only seen a few lever action markers, most I think were made by their owner. The theory is not hard, just having the tools to do it.

Pyrate Jim
09-24-2004, 08:13 PM
Jim Masse of the Paintball Marshals has done lever-action paintrifles...

http://www.pbmarshals.com/MassesMachineShop.html

matt-o
09-24-2004, 08:15 PM
im not looking to be a sniper, im not twelve, im looking to have somehting to help improve my skills faster and i saw a pic of an awesome lever action modded pgp a ways back
and yes i know that because its not on their site dosnt mean they didnt make it, just sayin, they do seem to keep good records of that stuff on docs and punishers
hmmm jim the links on that site dont work, some at least

matt-o
09-24-2004, 08:21 PM
meh, ill probably end up just grabbing a pgp on ebay and whipping up a stock for it, still if you see one inform me

JimmyBeam
09-24-2004, 08:24 PM
hey that could be kinda sweet. a 30/30 style pump

matt-o
09-24-2004, 09:02 PM
see, its fashon over function for this gun im lookin for. hows someone gonna remember a pump player unless they have a one of a kind gun :p

Got_Paint
09-25-2004, 12:56 AM
That was made by either sergi or spaceman

http://www.pbase.com/the_kampfer/image/32228160

Onryou
09-25-2004, 10:53 AM
see, its fashon over function for this gun im lookin for. hows someone gonna remember a pump player unless they have a one of a kind gun :p

he could always end up being the last man left on his team, forced to go 1 on 1 with a DM4...

Don't laugh, it happened to me about a month or so ago. Ask Doobie, he was reffing.

electriceel125
09-25-2004, 11:32 PM
check out the guys on POG. Palmers owners group. I saw a lever action pump not long ago and i think it was on that forum. Those guys are pretty good with custom setups and ideas.

Jeffy-CanCon
09-26-2004, 01:00 AM
Jim Masse of the Paintball Marshals has done lever-action paintrifles...

http://www.pbmarshals.com/MassesMachineShop.html

I haven't seen any of Jim's lever-actions with my own eyes, but I've seen his wooden stocks - beautiful materials, awesome workmanship.