PDA

View Full Version : Probibly a stupid question but...

NoLifeLeft
09-24-2004, 10:55 PM
How does an AGD forum end up with an Angel page. Not that I'm complaining. I have a mag. I'm getting a Speed. That pretty much makes this my All-Purpose forum page. Just seemed a little odd though.

Echo419
09-24-2004, 11:01 PM
WELCOME TO AO!!!! I'll give you some of these :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
and some of tohse :dance: :dance: :dance:

Now run around in a circle 3 times DONT FORGET IT and ur one of us
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now the reason it has an angel forum is... because...... brb....

5 minutes later

CUZ WERE NINJA :ninja: :ninja:

Kevmaster
09-24-2004, 11:02 PM
AGD is friendly with The Angel Guy, who heads up the Angel forum here. Thats why

BobTheCow
09-24-2004, 11:32 PM
AGD is friendly with The Angel Guy, who heads up the Angel forum here. Thats whyThere's your real answer. Most of us tend to ignore echo. :)

I also believe that Tom and the original WDP guys go way back, in addition to TAG. *shrugs*

Army
09-25-2004, 12:41 AM
'Cuz we luvs Bob Sandifer, that's why!

Bob (the REAL Angel guy) had, let's say, professionally alternate views of how do deal with customers and Angel enthusiasts than his previous internet affiliation. Tom offered him a forum here to link to, and we are all much more rich because of it.

Where else on the Web will you find the two most high quality crafted markers represented, with the most gifted technicians and most highly knowledged membership?

That's right, here on AO :clap:

NoLifeLeft
09-25-2004, 12:53 AM
Thanks for the answers. Had a feeling it something like that. BTW, thanks for the welcome. Its nice to find a forum that is a large cut above PBNation :tard: .

Echo419
09-25-2004, 06:58 AM
hey Army. give dee some credit too! What would bob do without the wife! :p

Not that any of you care, but im actually making them a new website w/ flash and stuff. itll be sweet