PDA

View Full Version : emag trigger

magic55
10-28-2001, 06:22 PM
for the people her who have used emags and angels what are the triggers like... Is the emags shorter or longer and by about how far and heavier or lighter.. if you have any idea thanks for your help

Load SM5
10-28-2001, 06:50 PM
I've shot both and I own and E-mag and while both are very nice and light I prefer the E-mag's. They are both very short and can be adjusted down to practically nothing although I don't like mine that short. The E-mags's pull is adjustable by removing and adding magnets so you can adjust pull to make it lighter or heavier to your taste. The magnets also give the trigger a unique pull that can't be duplicated with springs. Magnets are also more reliable than a microswitch and won't break down if dirt or debris gets in the trigger.

You definately need to try them both before you decide.

Restola
10-28-2001, 06:56 PM
i have never shot an angel, but the emag trigger was the most amasing thing i have ever felt

magic55
10-28-2001, 07:03 PM
thanks guys... I'm probably going to get an emag cause i've heard a lot of good stuff about them but first i have to sell my stuff. Also the guys at the field i play at are anti mag for some reason but today when they used my gun they all wanted one. thanks a lot for your help