PDA

View Full Version : the dangers of beer

lord1234
09-25-2004, 08:03 AM
Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties and local bars to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman. Many females use a date rape drug on the market called "Beer".The drug is found in liquid form and available anywhere. It comes in bottles, cans, from taps and in large "kegs".

Beer is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and have sex with them. A woman needs only to get a guy to consume a few units of Beer and then simply ask him home for no strings attached sex. Men are rendered helpless against this approach. After several Beers, men will often succumb to the desires to perform sexual acts
on horrific looking women to whom they would never normally be attracted.

After drinking Beer, men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that "something bad" occurred. At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings, in a familiar scam known as "a relationship." In extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer term form of servitude and punishment referred to as "marriage." Men are much more susceptible to this scam after Beer is administered and sex is offered by the predatory females.

Please! Forward this warning to every male you know. If you fall victim to this 'Beer' and the women administering it.....there are male support groups where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter with similarly affected like-minded guys. For the support group nearest you, just look up "Golf Courses" in the phone book.

Chipper
09-25-2004, 08:05 AM
Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties and local bars to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman. Many females use a date rape drug on the market called "Beer".The drug is found in liquid form and available anywhere. It comes in bottles, cans, from taps and in large "kegs".

Beer is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and have sex with them. A woman needs only to get a guy to consume a few units of Beer and then simply ask him home for no strings attached sex. Men are rendered helpless against this approach. After several Beers, men will often succumb to the desires to perform sexual acts
on horrific looking women to whom they would never normally be attracted.

After drinking Beer, men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that "something bad" occurred. At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings, in a familiar scam known as "a relationship." In extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer term form of servitude and punishment referred to as "marriage." Men are much more susceptible to this scam after Beer is administered and sex is offered by the predatory females.

Please! Forward this warning to every male you know. If you fall victim to this 'Beer' and the women administering it.....there are male support groups where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter with similarly affected like-minded guys. For the support group nearest you, just look up "Golf Courses" in the phone book.
Thats pretty funny. :rofl:

AcemanPB
09-25-2004, 08:07 AM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:cheers:

Snertz
09-25-2004, 08:47 AM
?!?!?!?! Dude that just sooo made my day! Hhahahaha, that is awsome!

1stdeadeye
09-25-2004, 01:11 PM
:tard:

Tina
09-25-2004, 01:19 PM
They've found me out! :eek:

penguinpunk555
09-25-2004, 02:26 PM
beer sucks...

1stdeadeye
09-25-2004, 02:27 PM
They've found me out! :eek:

Cute!

Python14
09-25-2004, 02:55 PM
I could post a link to my thread about the real dangers of beer...but I won't.

Funny stuff.

wad04
09-25-2004, 03:22 PM
can't rape the willing........

PyRo
09-25-2004, 03:26 PM
can't rape the willing........
Unless they want money or revenge.

BobTheCow
09-25-2004, 03:49 PM
My motto: it's not rape if it's consentual. :)

Purdy funny!! :rofl:

RingOfScale
09-25-2004, 06:59 PM
am i the only one who didnt really find that funny , i was reading it sorta thinking

"haha" ( in a sarcastic way )

dj89
09-25-2004, 11:06 PM
http://www.ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/givemebeer.gif

FragTek
09-25-2004, 11:09 PM
I can't say that I don't enjoy getting date raped by fine females with that crazy date rape drug "beer".

Last time I checked, I WANTED that to happen :) hehe

DJBacon06
09-25-2004, 11:11 PM
guys come on, we all know there's no such thing as rape...its just surprise sex!

RingOfScale
09-25-2004, 11:13 PM
WOW< i thot this was a stupid thread until i read the post above me, that makes it all worth it ... lol :clap:

dirty_canadian4894
09-26-2004, 10:30 AM
i always seem to drink to much beer :confused: :bounce: :spit_take :dance: :sleeping:

Warewolf50
09-26-2004, 11:13 AM
guys come on, we all know there's no such thing as rape...its just surprise sex!

HAHAHAHA :dance: :dance: :dance:

RoadDawg
09-26-2004, 02:52 PM
Well I've always noticed my friends get the ugly ones after too many beers (I'm engaged so I don't pick up women at the local bar).

Tina
09-26-2004, 03:52 PM
Reminds me of a Tshirt I saw on this girl...it said..."I'm drunk, you're ugly so **** me til I'm sober."

cphilip
09-27-2004, 09:42 AM
I've always encouraged women to drink till I'm cute.....

Tina
09-27-2004, 09:43 AM
I've always encouraged women to drink till I'm cute.....
:rofl:

ZSigErik
09-27-2004, 10:43 AM
haha, wow, that was great. i had some VERY uneasy laughes while reading that one.

CasingBill
09-28-2004, 09:29 PM
Prolly a repost...but here is the proof that beer is dangerous.

Dangers of Beer (http://www.unclephilly.com/images/beer.swf)

MadChild
09-28-2004, 09:51 PM
hahaha thats hilarious