PDA

View Full Version : ULE RT with level 7 valve and bolt

M.Don
09-25-2004, 12:37 PM
im trying to fit level 7 parts into my ULE RT, all seems well but ive been told i have to change the sear assembly, what does that mean? it all looks the be the same size and i cant fit the sear from my old mag in the frame. help. :confused:

Chronobreak
09-26-2004, 09:24 AM
no the sear is fine.

first why sue lvl7? and if u remove all lvlx parts then itl work fine

M.Don
09-26-2004, 09:38 AM
because i bought a RT ule and then had to down size my paintball ambitions and have a level 7 valve spare, my local site uses co2 and at present i cant afford an air tanks. but ive got lots of co2 tanks. i will goto air eventually.

BlackVCG
09-26-2004, 10:48 AM
You don't need to change the sear. Unless it's in bad shape, which I doubt because your gun sounds fairly new if it's a ULE Custom.

Just take off the LX power tube tip, pull out the carrier and the white backing washer and drop in the L7 o-ring, spacer and PT tip. Put on the L7 bolt and spring and you're ready to go.

M.Don
09-26-2004, 11:29 AM
im a little confused, by that, im kinda new to this, is there an idiots way of explaining it? i thought i could just drop the whole back end of a mag into the RT and play with CO2!?

soccer4minimags
09-26-2004, 01:48 PM
Okay, So you have removed your whole x-valve (bolt, on/off, and regulator), so now all you have is the rail attached to the body and grip etc. Leave your sear alone. Now since you said you have a spare LVL 7 valve (assuming its a complete A.I.R. valve) just drop that in the x-valves place and tighten down the field strip screw. There you go. I hope that helped.

W/ this one you will be able to use c02, if run right.

M.Don
09-27-2004, 11:52 AM
yes it did, very much so thankyou :hail: its sorted :clap: i can go paintballing :shooting: