PDA

View Full Version : Noob with Mags, please help.

TheRebel
09-25-2004, 05:03 PM
Ok, i just got into looking at AGD guns. I have a 03 BKO, but i am not happy with it and i am looking at the RT ULE Custom. Now i don't kno exactly what all the uprade options do and what exactly comes with the gun without upgrades. Heres what i understand:
:Has a ULE body already.
:Single Triggle
: Lvl 10 x valve?
: has the rt deal where it can shoot 26 bps with no shootdown and it pops back trigger using air?
: the triggers are what? i don't understand them? are they electronic or just intellifeed and double finger? is it worth the 95$ if i'm not gonna intellifeed?
: what barrel should i get?
: any other random stuff u think i should know, thanks.,

Caffiend
09-25-2004, 05:36 PM
Let's see how many of these I can answer for you...
It comes with the X-valve with Level 10 installed, the X-valve is just an aluminum RT valve, so yes, 26 BPS yadda yadda yadda.
The trigger selection when you buy is for the Ultra Light Trigger (ULT) or stock. Stock is ~ 3 lb pull, ULT is ~ 15 oz, I believe. Or if you're taking about in the gripframe selection, double trigger is for two fingers with a bump in the middle and blade is like the double, but without the bump.
I like the intelliframe better than the stock one, I think it's worth the $95 without intellifeeding it (I don't have mine intellifed), but it depends on your financial situation.
If you get the ULE body (which is an upgrade, but I HIGHLY recommend it), you either buy the barrel they have, or pick no barrel and buy one separately. I don't know how good of a barrel is it, but if you plan on going with a barrel kit, I'd choice no barrel thru AGD, then pick one up (Sceptor is a good choice) ;)

ramenjames
09-25-2004, 05:37 PM
:Has a ULE body already. -nope ....but they are very cheep upgrades if you buy it with the gun
:Single Triggle- yup ...i would recomend a intilli
: Lvl 10 x valve? -yup
: has the rt deal where it can shoot 26 bps with no shootdown and it pops back trigger using air?-yup......tehy have gotten up to 36bps
: the triggers are what? i don't understand them? are they electronic or just intellifeed and double finger? is it worth the 95$ if i'm not gonna intellifeed? -full mech .....but fast...and faster with ult...i would get one....singel triggers arnt cool in my book
: what barrel should i get? ...your call.....i really like the SP AA
: any other random stuff u think i should know, thanks -mags rock.......thats about it