PDA

View Full Version : My new DC! GOTM worthy? - pics

RTDynaflow
09-26-2004, 04:59 AM
:clap: :clap: Finally have my Destructive Customs Viking! I can't stop dry firing it :( I think I have a problem.... I will be awake for the next few days staring at it.

I was told there is a total of 9 vikings with this milling (and one of the last production DC vikings). This is the only "Stormtrooper" of those nine.

VK#B02110
DC Viking - latest milling
Weight - 1lb 13oz (apprx- Anyone have the exact weight????)
Volumizer
JmJ Razor
Pandora
All the stock stuff

OMG, this thing is crazy fast. If I can just figure out how to get it out of debounce 1 :confused: ....

It will get some black sticky 3s and a barrel kit of some sort, when I get the money that is. Also, the reg looks kind of funky, I will be adding the smallest asa adapter. So, think I should put it up for the sept GOTM?

Big thanks out to Alan and Jared of Destructive Customs. They got this baby out in 1 week! That is crazy fast for a custom gun. They also spent hrs on the phone with me explaining stupid stuff about it =p. Have to give them some awesome props on customer service. Also want to thank Steelrat, he kepts me away from the X-mag :rofl:... jk. Thanks, for keeping me away from some lemons out there!

I will shut up now and show you the pics! (digital camera sucks-be warned!)

xXHavokXx
09-26-2004, 07:02 AM
Amazing looking marker man.

LunchBox89
09-26-2004, 07:44 AM
lucky man

WenULiVeUdiE
09-26-2004, 08:10 AM
:eek:
That is so cute. I want to marry it.

Banshee23
09-26-2004, 08:10 AM
Very very nice, this last run looks soo much better than their first. Have fun with it :headbang:

Creative Mayhem
09-26-2004, 08:14 AM
Sorry man, thats not the first or only stormtrooper... Joey D here on AO has had his for some time. I was fiddling with it at Pandemonium earlier this year.

I do agree that that is the best anno/milling combo i have seen for some time. Congrats!

FragTek
09-26-2004, 08:26 AM
Outstanding marker sonny-jim!

We now demand videos!!! :headbang:

behemoth
09-26-2004, 08:54 AM
....Wait somethings wrong here...

He cant have a DC viking, hes only got 102 posts! :p

Give it back and stick him with the spyder :D

68magOwner
09-26-2004, 09:37 AM
*tear* she's so bueatiful

danoxide
09-26-2004, 10:20 AM
orgasmic.....

....nope thats all i have to say....

:cheers:

teufelhunden
09-26-2004, 10:23 AM
Um...

:splooge:

damn, I guess that doesn't work... webby... we need a new smilie... :shooting:

RTDynaflow
09-26-2004, 11:17 AM
It's not the only Stormtrooper, it is the only stormtrooper with that milling. As far as I know... They milled up by the reg more, I haven't seen any white ones (Jared said there wasnt???) that are milled like that.

Ooh, I can have a spyder? Thot I had to be AGG to use one of those???

Automaggot68
09-26-2004, 01:45 PM
Very nice. I shoot a Vik, it's an unmilled 03, and now I hate you.

::thumbs up::

LeatherPants
09-26-2004, 01:53 PM
It's a SR-1 milling from DC. From what I know it's the only one as a Stormtrooper. There are few other DC stormtroopers though just not SM1.

RTDynaflow
09-26-2004, 02:46 PM
Ahh, didn't know it had a name! :clap: It's the 1 of 1 SM-1 Stormtrooper :clap:

DiSoRdeR
09-26-2004, 02:58 PM
Very nice. Is it just the lighting or is the reg and frame a different color?

FallNAngel
09-26-2004, 04:34 PM
Sorry man, thats not the first or only stormtrooper... Joey D here on AO has had his for some time. I was fiddling with it at Pandemonium earlier this year.

I do agree that that is the best anno/milling combo i have seen for some time. Congrats!

Now, read what he said again...

I was told there is a total of 9 vikings with this milling (and one of the last production DC vikings). This is the only "Stormtrooper" of those nine.

He didn't say it was the first or only stormtrooper. He said there's only 9 vikings with that milling... of those 9, that's the only stormtrooper.

MonsterMag
09-26-2004, 06:52 PM
nice marker :cheers:

magmonkey
09-26-2004, 07:12 PM
it is actulay fsp (guess what that stands for)

and it is the only white fsp

there are 6 total white destructives

Steelrat
09-26-2004, 08:07 PM
^^^He is right, its a FSP (F Smart Parts) viking. The SR-1 was a one off made by Himurax on the PBN AKA forum. Similar, but the FSP has smoother milling around the asa than the SR-1 does.

VERY nice gun man. I'm glad I was able to steer you to it. That gun is easily capable of keeping up with anything else out there. Now, go forth and conquer! Just remember Conan's list of the three things that are good in life:

1. TO CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES
2. TO DRIVE THEM BEFORE YOU
3. TO HEAR THE LAMENTATIONS OF THEIR WOMEN

If you have any viking questions, please feel free to ask.

RingOfScale
09-26-2004, 08:36 PM
i'd trade my GF for that ...

SpecialBlend2786
09-26-2004, 10:18 PM
my gf would trade me for that.....

amazing marker bro :clap: :bounce: :wow:

Vash-HT
09-26-2004, 10:57 PM
sorry to say man but i doubt it weighs less than a shocker.

apart from that thats the best looking viking ive ever seen, i lvoe the stormtrooper color scheme.

RTDynaflow
09-27-2004, 12:06 AM
What does a shocker weigh? I Would put money on it under 1lb 14 oz. Infact, I will call Jared tomorrow, he has the specs on weight for the different vikings. I *know* it is under 2lbs. Exactly how far? Don't know.

Actually, a kid with a shocker wanted to shoot it at the field saturday. So, I let him and then I shot his shocker. The weight differenc was negligible. I couldn't tell. He actually said it felt lighter. However, this means nothing if we want to have a "battle of the ounces". Too many variables.

I saw a pure white shocker the other day. :wow: It was amazingly white, and for a moment, I lost all reality, and forgot about the hate. :)

BlackWeenie
09-27-2004, 12:17 AM
nice

Vash-HT
09-27-2004, 12:33 AM
shocker is 1lb14oz, if that wiehgs less than one i would be amazed :D

RTDynaflow
09-27-2004, 01:15 AM
Yeah, your right. It is right at 2lbs with the mid reg. When I get the shorty it should drop it an ounce or two. So, the shocker win in the weight category =p. Wait till we hit the field :rolleyes:

It is impressive none the less. A viking that can hang with shockers and angels in the weight category :confused: :eek: :wow:

magmanl337
09-27-2004, 01:22 AM
Nice Viking man. Whats ur address so i stea.... i mean look at it? lol

RTDynaflow
09-27-2004, 02:01 AM
Well my markers are pretty safe. The heat sensors in my room will automatically set off the half ounce of C4 in the safe that hold my markers, effectively turning them into about $10 worth of recyclable aluminum

^^^^^

:p

Thank you guys for all the kind comments! It is going back in to have the anno worked on a little more. Some stickies, shorty sidewinder, Scepter kit and the blue led mod to top it off. Then it's off to take Best of Show September. :rolleyes:

Snorkie
09-27-2004, 08:08 PM
:eek: :wow: :dance: :bounce: :clap: :headbang: i LOVE vikings i wish i had money so i could buy one