PDA

View Full Version : The Final Word On Z Grip

M.Don
09-26-2004, 12:04 PM
im just trying to find out whats the final decission on the z grip, ive read loads of posts and its little confusing. :confused:

LaW
09-26-2004, 12:27 PM
zgrip turned into ygrip really...

personman
09-26-2004, 12:37 PM
The zgrip was discontinued years ago..

_tMAN
09-26-2004, 12:48 PM
The Z-Grip is returning for a short while

LaW
09-26-2004, 12:54 PM

Since when? yeah never

personman
09-26-2004, 01:39 PM
The Z grip is not returning, it was discontinued. Can you quote me a post from Tom where he said that? Nope.
The Y grip replaced the Z grip.

Automaggot68
09-26-2004, 01:41 PM

What the hell are you talking about?
Does anyone check the dates on those threads?

Creative Mayhem
09-26-2004, 01:45 PM
The final word is..... NO

ZGRIPS ARE DISCONTINUED!!!!!

The only way you can get one, is to keep your eyes peeled for a used one.

Or you can settle for the Ygrip, not as drastic as the Zgrip, but does make the shooting position more comfortable.

Mr. Mouse
09-26-2004, 02:17 PM
there was a post recently about remaking z-grips but he would have to get a big order for it to be complete, its a one time deal he said and hes not doing it agian but if he doesnt get enough orders the AGD guy said forget about it

LaW
09-26-2004, 02:21 PM
there was a post recently about remaking z-grips but he would have to get a big order for it to be complete, its a one time deal he said and hes not doing it agian but if he doesnt get enough orders the AGD guy said forget about it

Did you see the date on that post? It was ANCIENT!

rkjunior303
09-26-2004, 02:37 PM

that thread was over 3 years old!

dirty_canadian4894
09-26-2004, 02:39 PM
holy thread resurection batman

M.Don
09-27-2004, 11:46 AM
jesus i wanted the final word not lots of people arguing ;) If anyone from agd reads this please finish this off once and for all. :hail:

Chronobreak
09-27-2004, 11:56 AM
no, get a y-grip or used z-grip if u can find one

:4 months later
"Will somone make a z-grip?"

i dont see why one of the dealers couldnt make a run fo them though ;)

:looks at RF :ninja:

Muzikman
09-27-2004, 12:12 PM
jesus i wanted the final word not lots of people arguing ;) If anyone from agd reads this please finish this off once and for all. :hail:

The final word has been made, the Y grip was produced, enough said.

Automaggot68
09-27-2004, 12:13 PM

Anyone from AGD will say the same thing. There were threads about this.

govnamac
09-27-2004, 12:23 PM
Can't they lock the ancient threads so stupid arguements like this don't happen?

LaW
09-27-2004, 12:41 PM

Do I see anyone arguing... no... we represent the final word! Take it or leave it, give the factory a call and ask. If one guy who was misinformed because he couldnt read a thread says the opposite of everyone else it really isnt an argument :) we were just pointing out he didnt know what he was talking about.

M.Don
09-28-2004, 02:34 AM
Wow, i think i hit a nerve, easy guys, i apriciate your help, i do know the y grip exists i have one, but it doesnt come close to the ergonomics of a z grip. i just wanted to know if there was ever going to be a revival, i take it there wernt enough per orderd to warnt a second run, or was the y grip what they came up with when they redesigned it? And again so we dont get the wrong impression.... thank you :hail:

Automaggot68
09-28-2004, 02:53 AM
Wow, i think i hit a nerve, easy guys, i apriciate your help, i do know the y grip exists i have one, but it doesnt come close to the ergonomics of a z grip. i just wanted to know if there was ever going to be a revival, i take it there wernt enough per orderd to warnt a second run, or was the y grip what they came up with when they redesigned it? And again so we dont get the wrong impression.... thank you :hail:

OMF Frickin' G

AGAIN
READ WHAT EVERYONE POSTED.
THREADS
WERE
WRITTEN
ABOUT
THIS.
Hell. click HERE (http://www.automags.org/forums/search.php?)

SpecialBlend2786
09-28-2004, 02:59 AM
lol i love AO
oh yeah, are they ever gonna make more zgrips? :tard:

Muzikman
09-28-2004, 05:35 AM
I smell troll...

FreakBaller12
09-28-2004, 05:53 AM
what about xmags guys, are they ever going to make them again!? :rolleyes: :rofl:

gc82000
09-28-2004, 06:11 AM
Yeah I wouyld love for the X-mags to be made again. I met this kid this weekend and shot his custom E-mag, and I just ripped it. He got mad and took it away from me. I watched him play more on that day and he was killing his gun. I wanted to play him 1-on-1 for guns. My angel for his mag. I thought better of it, I did not want to make him cry. Plus his girlfriend was hot. :nono:

frontrunner
09-28-2004, 08:57 AM
I think he found this cause i saw it a while ago and got excited till i read the date of the original post

a z-grip post from Tk (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=17726&highlight=z-grips)

TheTramp
09-28-2004, 09:06 AM
I might as well throw in a "Where can I buy a HAir trigger and will it fit in my Y-Frame?" ;)

M.Don
09-28-2004, 11:35 AM
thanks for the great welcome guys :rolleyes: , its been a pleasure being able to communicate with people of such wit, and humor :rofl: . and to anyone who actual tried to help, thankyou :D .

p.s. that must be a record, ive only started 3 threads and i already wont be coming back. unless i get a labotomy . :tard:

LaW
09-28-2004, 11:40 AM
thanks for the great welcome guys :rolleyes: , its been a pleasure being able to communicate with people of such wit, and humor :rofl: . and to anyone who actual tried to help, thankyou :D .

p.s. that must be a record, ive only started 3 threads and i already wont be coming back. unless i get a labotomy . :tard:

Well when you come on and ask a question, and then receive many of the same answer and then go on to imply that our word is not worth anything and simply ignore all of the information in front of you... That is the point where the help turned into saucy (word of the day) remarks.

Muzikman
09-28-2004, 11:54 AM
ba-bye.

ZSigErik
09-28-2004, 12:09 PM

good riddance.