PDA

View Full Version : Paintgirl66 put the smack down this weekend

LUKE4696
09-27-2004, 10:09 AM
My buddy and I went to play at TPA (Total Paintball Addicts) this weekend in Alliance, Ohio where the Christian Paintball Players Association (CPPA) were having their weekly/monthly? get-together. Anyways, this girl put the smack down on some guys on the first speedball field, definitely a balla :shooting: . Oh yeah, she's gotta a sick mountain dew green x-mag, I was definitely jealous. Just giving the shout outs and respect where its due!
-Luke

Chronobreak
09-27-2004, 11:35 AM
did u tell her to get some pics and come voer to AO ?

ifnot why :confused:

LUKE4696
09-27-2004, 12:27 PM
paintgirl66 is her AO screenname, not sure if she is on PBN or not. She definitely needs pics cuz her gat is sick.

Smoke
09-27-2004, 12:28 PM
She definitely needs pics cuz her gat is sick.

:facepalm:

Urg.

Automaggot68
09-27-2004, 12:32 PM
I feel for you, Smoke.

Yah, her gat iz prty agg, yo.

:D :dance:

Lumberjack
09-27-2004, 12:40 PM
Paintgirl66 rocks the socks!!

She got that gat from another guy, I think it was JesusFreak. She won it in a drawing at the National Gathering on Memorial Day weekend this year. I was at the event.

That mag is nice. Shouts to the Ohio CPPA!! Go Fireproof!!

SPAM, the most indestructible meat.

Halliday
09-27-2004, 01:28 PM
She won that X-Mag during the raffle at the 2004 CPPA National Gathering. One number off and it would have been mine! :argh:

It was having some board/battery issues at the Gathering and at least I got to be cool for a little while and fix it for her :shooting:

:cheers:

LUKE4696
09-27-2004, 02:09 PM
It was sweet, and the CPPA crew seemed to be pretty cool. We definitely had a good time, though the games ran a little slow due to the volume of people.

ntn4502
09-27-2004, 03:25 PM
any of you ohioers want to maybe meet up at transend this weekend?

LUKE4696
09-27-2004, 03:53 PM
hey...PM me, maybe we can set something up. I would definitely be game for sometime on Saturday.

11_Mile_TMaster
09-27-2004, 05:20 PM
It's a very cool X. I got to see it at the Tippmann World challenge.

The CPPA People seem like a really cool group, and good to play with. You guys rock!

pointm@n
09-27-2004, 06:10 PM
Girls and paintball always rock. Yeah I think that was Rambopreacher's gun that was raffled off.

Sac
09-27-2004, 06:14 PM
hey luke, ya shoulda introduced yourselves, i didnt see hardly any mags out there, mine was being used by some crazy canadian. i seem to remember shooting shan out in one game tho...

1ofkind
09-27-2004, 07:07 PM
My buddy and I went to play at TPA (Total Paintball Addicts) this weekend in Alliance, Ohio where the Christian Paintball Players Association (CPPA) were having their weekly/monthly? get-together. Anyways, this girl put the smack down on some guys on the first speedball field, definitely a balla :shooting: . Oh yeah, she's gotta a sick mountain dew green x-mag, I was definitely jealous. Just giving the shout outs and respect where its due!
-Luke

Awsome, sounds like someone to watch out for in the upcoming tournaments.
Sounds like paintball&god likes her... :cry: :cheers:

Carbon
09-28-2004, 12:59 AM
the most important thing.....Did you get her phone #?

LUKE4696
09-28-2004, 07:51 AM
hey luke, ya shoulda introduced yourselves, i didnt see hardly any mags out there, mine was being used by some crazy canadian. i seem to remember shooting shan out in one game tho...

I was switching back and forth between by micromag and my new (well, its new to me) STO e'blade cocker. I saw paintgirl with her X-mag, another guy with a black ULE'd body X-valved mag, and then there was me with my micromag. I really only played one game with my 'mag b/c I am trying to get the feel for 'walking the trigger' on my cocker as opposed to 'sweet spotting' my retro valve ;). But your right, I should have said something. It will be easier to spot me next time as I'll be wearing my new blue team Pride Jersey :ninja:

Crime Dog
09-28-2004, 08:05 AM
the most important thing.....Did you get her phone #?

Just a warning, paintgirl plays for the Ohio CPPA "Team Fireproof", which means she has a LOT of "big brothers" looking out for her. We look out for our own. ;)

Paintgirl66 rocks. She's a great teammate to have, and just like a lil' sister to us. (Let me re-emphasize...we're very protective of her.)

RPK
09-28-2004, 08:19 AM
From the CPPA National Gathering (May) 2004 - the weekend she won the marker.
http://www.christianpaintball.com/images/NatGat2004/040529web/images/040529%20010.jpg

LUKE4696
09-28-2004, 08:26 AM
Just a warning, paintgirl plays for the Ohio CPPA "Team Fireproof", which means she has a LOT of "big brothers" looking out for her. We look out for our own. ;)

Paintgirl66 rocks. She's a great teammate to have, and just like a lil' sister to us. (Let me re-emphasize...we're very protective of her.)

Couple of problems with this line of thinking. First, I was just giving the girl props (and not hitting on her...) because I think it is great to see women effectively competing in a sport that is mostly dominated by males. Second, I am very happily married. Third, I am 25, she is 16 (i.e. illegal...). Anyways, I think its sweet that she competes and has a good group of people who encourage her and challenge her. Keep up the good work CPPA!

dan2013
09-28-2004, 09:54 AM
CrimeDog wasn't qouting you... but he's very right... she has 9 big brothers... hehehehe

Shan is great! And thats not just an XMag... thats a Euro XMag

Lumberjack
09-28-2004, 10:12 AM
Anyone know when the next Gathering is? :bounce: :bounce:

dan2013
09-28-2004, 10:25 AM
Anyone know when the next Gathering is? :bounce: :bounce:

Sometime in 2005

Wc Keep
09-28-2004, 10:29 AM

if i shoot all of you out do i get the chance to talk to her?

LUKE4696
09-28-2004, 10:31 AM
CrimeDog wasn't qouting you... but he's very right... she has 9 big brothers... hehehehe

Shan is great! And thats not just an XMag... thats a Euro XMag

That's cool, I just wanted my stance on the record so I wouldn't have to worry about 9 big brothers if/when I see you guys again. :wow: Please send me a PM (or put up a post on AO) next time you guys play, I'd love to meet up again.

-Luke

thereal_JT
09-28-2004, 10:39 AM
if i shoot all of you out do i get the chance to talk to her?

Even IF you could shoot us out, you probably could not... she'd get you out before you had the chance to say "hi"! :D

Wc Keep
09-28-2004, 10:42 AM
thats my kind of girl. even though i doubt she could get me. on one of my good days at least.... and i havent had one of those in a while. :(

rkjunior303
09-28-2004, 10:46 AM
thats my kind of girl. even though i doubt she could get me. on one of my good days at least.... and i havent had one of those in a while. :(

lookin for another 'top gun,' keep? :)

Wc Keep
09-28-2004, 10:49 AM
heh.

i still gotta see if im going to make out this saturday. if i can ill get me one up in bastin.

Lumberjack
09-28-2004, 11:06 AM
Keep, I recommend taking a peace offering of that marvelous canned meat SPAM.
The brothers are calmed by it aroma. :rofl: :rofl:

Just watch out for the Rambopreacher and his infamous "Grinder"!
:shooting:

Crime Dog
09-28-2004, 12:29 PM
Um...hello? *raises hand* I am NOT calmed by the aroma of SPAM. In fact, I usually turn green upon smelling it. Green from nausea, not envy...trust me.

Luke, that's cool. Don't worry...as Dan mentioned I wasn't referring to you...just guys that randomly like to hit on paintball girls.

Keep: Ultimately, it's up to paintgirl66 as to who she speaks to. She's her own woman. You can talk to her, just with the knowledge there are 9 sets of eyes locked on you, to make sure nothing inappropriate is said/insinuated/done. :) Heheheh.

dan2013
09-28-2004, 12:33 PM
SPAM has been banned from the team pretty much. I think only Sac and I tolerate it. Hehehe...

Wc Keep
09-28-2004, 01:56 PM
Um...hello? *raises hand* I am NOT calmed by the aroma of SPAM. In fact, I usually turn green upon smelling it. Green from nausea, not envy...trust me.

Luke, that's cool. Don't worry...as Dan mentioned I wasn't referring to you...just guys that randomly like to hit on paintball girls.

Keep: Ultimately, it's up to paintgirl66 as to who she speaks to. She's her own woman. You can talk to her, just with the knowledge there are 9 sets of eyes locked on you, to make sure nothing inappropriate is said/insinuated/done. :) Heheheh.

First off for the record i love spam. a good spam burger every now and then is all good. but thats neither here nor there.

9 sets of eyes??? thats it????? im used to having more on me at almost all times.
and you guys seem to forget who your talking to here.

paintgirl66
09-28-2004, 03:33 PM
wow.... this is nuts. hi guys. hehehe. thanks Luke, for the props. and everyone else. and all my big bros. :cool: I love my xmag... it's been awesome. Thanks to PrettyKitty for telling me that this was even here, I've been so busy lately, i haven't had much time to spend on here. hehe :D

Luke, didn't I talk to you?? Or was it somebody else.. I don't think I got your name. But I remember the ebladed cocker and the mag.

Sac
09-28-2004, 04:35 PM
hit on shan, get face mowed :shooting:

yea one guy at TPA was preety lucky that i was so shocked by what he said i didnt think to respond till he was gone, lets just say he called shan a not so nice name. He's lucky we werent on the feild at the same time anymore the rest of the day.

dan2013
09-28-2004, 04:38 PM
hit on shan, get face mowed :shooting:

yea one guy at TPA was preety lucky that i was so shocked by what he said i didnt think to respond till he was gone, lets just say he called shan a not so nice name. He's lucky we werent on the feild at the same time anymore the rest of the day.

!!!!!!!!!!! I'd have to go Ninja on him dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ninja:

Optimus Prime
09-28-2004, 06:03 PM
Wow, Shan has her own thread again? I gotta say kiddo, I'm impressed...your own thread, your own forum, my my, does your "big sister" know about this?

Yeah it's gotta be nice having all those crazy FP dudes watchin your 6, too bad I don't got em down here in Ville town to watch mine...then again there's Judd the Studd and Snake Man ;o)

Peace, Love, and Energon,

Opie

LUKE4696
09-28-2004, 07:43 PM
wow.... this is nuts. hi guys. hehehe. thanks Luke, for the props. and everyone else. and all my big bros. :cool: I love my xmag... it's been awesome. Thanks to PrettyKitty for telling me that this was even here, I've been so busy lately, i haven't had much time to spend on here. hehe :D

Luke, didn't I talk to you?? Or was it somebody else.. I don't think I got your name. But I remember the ebladed cocker and the mag.

Yup, I got your attention when your were walking by and we talked for a sec. I just had to throw something on here b/c I figured there would be some traffic and I wanted to give you some props.

paintgirl66
09-28-2004, 08:30 PM
ohhhhhhhkay. i remember you, Luke! Thanks for stopping me, by the way, I always love to talk to fellow AOers.

yea Opie... apparently I'm getting famous or something?? :tard: who knows...

Duuuuuuuuuude. That one dude's comment that Sac was talkin about... so not cool. I think it took all of us who heard it a while for it to sink in. Sac n I just kinda sat there for a second.. then we looked at each other.... and he said "did he just say that??" haha. what a jerk.... but whatever. He obviously wasn't an AO member ;)

Sac
09-29-2004, 07:11 PM
yea that was my mech mag, sasha was shooting it.

gc82000
09-29-2004, 09:24 PM
Hey what is wrong with SPAM. Besides eating it. :D

No really why is there so much hate for Spam. On Guam we have a special Spam called Pika Spam It is soaked in tabasco. That is the best. :hail:

Oh yeah Paintgirl66 dont forget to smile when you gog someone.

Crime Dog
09-30-2004, 12:34 PM
Are you kidding me? "Pika" spam? Seriously?

*glances at Sac, and then falls off his chair laughing*

Lumberjack
09-30-2004, 12:42 PM
Pika SPAM? Now that is something I may need to check out.

Target Practice
09-30-2004, 01:20 PM
And thats not just an XMag... thats a Euro XMag

Urm...aren't they all AGDE Xs? That is who makes the bodies, after all.

Wc Keep
09-30-2004, 01:25 PM
Urm...aren't they [/I]all[I] AGDE Xs? That is who makes the bodies, after all.

no the european ones were slightly different. one thing off the top of my head was annodized trigger.

RTDynaflow
09-30-2004, 01:51 PM
AO's #1 trash talker

Is this an art form to you? From what I understand, you want to say enough so people fear you, but not enough so they actually get pissed off and go and challenge you??? Then you look like a tool... :p j/k

Pbgirl, that is awesome! I never met a girl who plays PB. Not to mention one of such beauty and skill. ;) Perhaps I need to get out more often :tard: . Hopefully I will get to meet all you peoples at one of the upcomming AO events I may get to attend.

Have fun owning boys...

Wc Keep
09-30-2004, 02:18 PM
Is this an art form to you? From what I understand, you want to say enough so people fear you, but not enough so they actually get pissed off and go and challenge you??? Then you look like a tool... :p j/k

Pbgirl, that is awesome! I never met a girl who plays PB. Not to mention one of such beauty and skill. ;) Perhaps I need to get out more often :tard: . Hopefully I will get to meet all you peoples at one of the upcomming AO events I may get to attend.

Have fun owning boys...

well talking trash is an art form. but i actually back it up 99% of the time. oh and you really havent seen me talk trash seeing as how you have only been on ao for 2 months. youd have to do a search to see how i achieve this title.

RTDynaflow
09-30-2004, 02:28 PM
Actually, I have been on ao for a long time.... I have been registered to this name for 2 months ;) I didn't feel a need to register for the past year and a half...

In anycase, just messing around here. My 4.xx posts a day coun doesn't keep itself up :rolleyes: Have to enlist in some meaningless threads

Creative Mayhem
09-30-2004, 02:48 PM
well talking trash is an art form. but i actually back it up*EDIT* 9% of the time.

BWAHAHAHAHA now THAT's FUNNY!! :rofl: :rofl: :spit_take

Keep you can't back yourself into a corner without a roadmap, GPS navigation, and several indian guides to show you how.

Keep backing himself up :rolleyes: (http://www.creativemayhem.com/wckeepgetsowned.avi)

Sac
09-30-2004, 06:35 PM
its ok keep, last time i was approached by a little kid she spit on me, repeatedly, punched me, and stole 20 bucks from me.

:clap: for me.

duby
09-30-2004, 06:46 PM
even though i despise speedball, i'm down for meeting you all at transcend this weekend. i'm always for playing with new people, and it would be cool to meet some peeps off of AO even though i havent been here that long. if anyone want to head out to paintball village another weekend i'll go in a second. just send me a pm about this weekend if you guys are for sure going, or if you ever want to go to paintball village.

Lumberjack
09-30-2004, 06:49 PM
Ouch.

That whole spitting thing is just bad. :wow:

Anyone know when and where the next AO meet and greet is gonna go down?

Muzikman
09-30-2004, 06:58 PM
LumberJack, the next big one is this weekend inCape Cod.

Keep, I have seen you play, I would quit talking smack, cause ya can't back it up;)

LUKE4696
09-30-2004, 07:07 PM
even though i despise speedball, i'm down for meeting you all at transcend this weekend. i'm always for playing with new people, and it would be cool to meet some peeps off of AO even though i havent been here that long. if anyone want to head out to paintball village another weekend i'll go in a second. just send me a pm about this weekend if you guys are for sure going, or if you ever want to go to paintball village.

I am definitely game for playing sometime on Saturday. I normally play at paintball village, though I get my cocker worked on at Transcend so I am going to start playing their as well. Either place is cool with me, it comes down to scenario or airball, whats your preference?
-Luke

Mango
09-30-2004, 07:37 PM
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jtrussell7/bigugh.gif

RTDynaflow
09-30-2004, 09:22 PM
Mango, what happened to the big smilie in youir sig? I loved that thing... What is this post all about?

You Canadians are wierd. :tard:

duby
10-01-2004, 09:40 AM
Luke, i definately prefer paintball village. its closer to my house and i prefer scenario too. i would have no problem going out to transcend if we were getting a big AO group together though. i work till 2:30 on saturday, so i can be wherever between 3:30-4:00.

RamboPreacher
10-01-2004, 10:48 AM
The xmag she was given at the last CPPA gathering is a AGDE xmag, it has the clamshell gripframe, not the ULE gripframe. it is light green to dark green fade ano., SN#129 if I recall correctly.

oh and Shan is my friend and though she drinks too much MtDew, she is a great paintballer with alot of potential. What does that mean? I dunno, would you like to meet Mr. Grinder?:
http://www.pentestone.com/paintball/grinder/009.jpg
hehehehehehehe
Paintball is FUN!!!

Lumberjack
10-01-2004, 10:55 AM
Woo Hoo!!! PBIF!!!

Hey RP good to see your still up and about.

The boys from my youth group still talk about The Grinder from The Gathering.

Can't wait for the next one.

paintgirl66
10-01-2004, 11:39 AM
RP's the man! I'm never ever getting the xmag re-annoed... no way. the green makes me think of mountain dew.. and its just beautiful!

http://img77.exs.cx/img77/9326/HP15643004.th.jpg (http://img77.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img77&image=HP15643004.jpg)

this is a clickable thumbnail.. so click it... this is the xmag. it currently doesn't have the Frymarker grips (aka the RP grips) on it, although those grips are green and awesome. it also has a J&J Edge kit on it instead of the green faded barrel. so right now you don;t get the full effect of the green... but it's a beautiful gun no matter what.

http://img77.exs.cx/img77/8852/HP15643009.th.jpg (http://img77.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img77&image=HP15643009.jpg)

most recent picture of me. i would put one up of me playing, but that would mean finding one. i'm lazy.

Mango
10-01-2004, 11:43 AM
hmmm this thread is missing something...

LUKE4696
10-01-2004, 01:42 PM
[QUOTE=duby]Luke, i definately prefer paintball village. its closer to my house and i prefer scenario too. i would have no problem going out to transcend if we were getting a big AO group together though. i work till 2:30 on saturday, so i can be wherever between 3:30-4:00.[/QUOTE

Duby,
Paintball Village is fine with me, its only about 15 minutes from my house and I have a memeber ship there as well. I will probably head out there around 1 or 2, but look forward to seeing you whenever you show up. I will either be shooting my micromag or my blue e'blade. I also have a new style black dodge ram which should be parked around there somewhere.
-Luke

ntn4502
10-01-2004, 04:06 PM
Well, it doesnt look like my loner maker is coming in this weekend...so I'll have you meet up with you all some other time :mad:

paintgirl66
10-02-2004, 06:17 PM
if anybody's near Galion... i'm going to .68 Caliber on the 10th. It's customer appreciation day... free entry. :cool: I'll be there. Ya'll should come!

Sac
10-02-2004, 11:19 PM
i'll be at TPA for practice if any tourny guys want to come up for some stiff competition, its alot of fun, free entry and air and paint starting at 32 a case. or go hang out with shan, w/e.

Target Practice
10-02-2004, 11:30 PM
hmmm this thread is missing something...

I know exactly what you mean.

Sac
10-02-2004, 11:35 PM
*waits for it...*

THIS THREAD IS USELESS W/O PICS!

actually i dont care, i can see her anytime, she lives like 10 mins away.

Target Practice
10-03-2004, 12:06 AM
*waits for it...*

THIS THREAD IS USELESS W/O PICS!

actually i dont care, i can see her anytime, she lives like 10 mins away.

Heh, not quite what I had in mind.

paintgirl66
10-03-2004, 12:37 AM
do i even wanna know?? :rolleyes:

RTDynaflow
10-03-2004, 01:18 AM
Curious what you did have in mind...? :eek:

tsc
10-03-2004, 01:47 AM
Curious what you did have in mind...? :eek:

Content.

Target Practice