PDA

View Full Version : Warp Module

Slider3
09-27-2004, 01:15 PM
I'm getting a warp for my X-mag, and if i like it I will definately buy the warp feed module.

My question is, how do i get it anoe'd the right color? I have a pewter x-mag, a standard color... but i dont know if AGD would do it for me, or if i would have to get it done somewhere else, pay extra, and hope that it matches.
This might be a stupid question. If so, sorry, but I figured I'd ask.

Thanks for any info.

Slider3

LaW
09-27-2004, 01:24 PM
You will want to find a place to get it anno'd and send a piece of your marker in with it so that they can have an example in which to work from so they can match the anno better.

Kevmaster
09-27-2004, 01:28 PM
it would probably cost just about as much (these places charge by the batch usually) to reanno the entire gun, which would make most small scratches go away...although it would void the warranty should you ever need it (rolls eyes)

LaW
09-27-2004, 01:33 PM
it would probably cost just about as much (these places charge by the batch usually) to reanno the entire gun, which would make most small scratches go away...although it would void the warranty should you ever need it (rolls eyes)

This is also true!

The warranty would be void of course if the anno was found to be the cause of the problem. Otherwise the marker will still be warrantied. I believe this is the answer I was given by Tom a few years ago. Dont take my word on that one though :)

Creative Mayhem
09-27-2004, 01:41 PM
This is also true!

The warranty would be void of course if the anno was found to be the cause of the problem. Otherwise the marker will still be warrantied. I believe this is the answer I was given by Tom a few years ago. Dont take my word on that one though :)

I agree.. and to add to that, don't send the valve in to be anno'd with it, as that WILL negate your warranty.

Kevmaster
09-27-2004, 02:21 PM
This is also true!

he put it better than i did :)

yeh, AGD will take careof you homes!

Slider3
09-27-2004, 04:09 PM
Hey, thanks for the info guys.

I'll have to look into it. Does anybody know how much it usually cost (i know the prices differ, but an estimate would be great?.

Thanks again

Slider3

LaW
09-27-2004, 04:20 PM
I would say for whole marker around 100 dollars isnt too bad for a single color.

If you just want the single part done try to look for a place that does a lot of small jobs and sometimes you can get a single part done for less than 50 dollars.

Kevmaster
09-27-2004, 04:21 PM
single color i think is around 125-150 or thereabouts for a batch.

Slider3
09-28-2004, 11:02 AM
Cool. Thanks guys.

Chronobreak
09-28-2004, 11:24 AM
hey if u ddint buy a warp yet theres a guy selling 5 new ones on pbn(agd fourm) for $50 new
there clear

Slider3
09-28-2004, 11:28 AM
Wow, $50 is pretty cheap, but I already got mine. I actually won it for free :D

Right now its still at my house, but my mom should be shipping it to my dorm soon.

Banshee23
09-28-2004, 03:57 PM
Earlier in the year I sent my warp breech to A+ anno for anodizing. They matched the color of my vert breech which I sent for reference, they charged me $25 total I believe. That included stripping too as it wasn't a raw breech :)

Slider3
09-28-2004, 08:16 PM
Wow, thats awesome.

If i get the breech, ill definetely have to check into that. Thanks alot.

Slider3