PDA

View Full Version : Not really technical...

Slushii
09-27-2004, 09:46 PM
Yea... I'm kind of new to AO so bare with me.

I just have a small question. What do good condition X-mags go for? 3.2 software, blade trigger, Dye UL...the works.

I've seen some varrying prices so what do you think the mag I just listed or a similar one would sell for.

VR4SL
09-27-2004, 10:57 PM
I just sold an excellent condition X for 1200 with a couple spare parts only, and just picked up another for 1200, both "stock".

The BIGGEST determining factor is condition. Scratches, dings, abuse, anything devalue the marker a LOT if they are even remotely noticeable. This is due to the very limited nature of the marker, and many of the owners view it as their pride and joy- I sure do. To go along with that, Bad factory ano jobs are common on the X's, and that is viewed badly as well.

Another big determining factor is the Ano job, whether it is a dust/polish, Fade, etc. Other than standard colors pull a premium- as long as people WANT it. Also, if it is a CNC model will make a big difference in price over a non-CNC. Later batches seem to pull the best prices. (XT00300+ and all VV****** X's) Dust finishes seem to be desireable, as there arent many of them around. Shot count really doesnt seem to matter much, as most people know it is BS and can be reset.

For reference, both my X-Mags were CNC Fades, one a dust finish, the other a polish.

jonmcfatty
09-28-2004, 04:06 PM
1200 - 1300