PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Michigan people

Wolfen
09-27-2004, 09:58 PM
I'm going to try my hand at it a few more times, but I just can't get my X-Valve and ULT tuned. I keep getting leaks down the barrel, tried searching the forums, lost the instructions (grandma cleaned the room while I was on vacation), and am overall getting frustrated. If anyone can walk me through here, that'd be great, but I was just wondering, if it comes to it, would anyone close enough mind meeting me at Atomix or some other field and help me out a bit?

Let me know, and thanks a lot!

quik
09-27-2004, 10:17 PM
"Rob" helped me w/ my LX problems, and did a good job. He plays at colors, and I think his username on here is Lohman446. Besides him, I cant think of anybody else except for FunkMunky or Potatoboy who could help you.

Creative Mayhem
09-27-2004, 10:36 PM
I'm going to try my hand at it a few more times, but I just can't get my X-Valve and ULT tuned. I keep getting leaks down the barrel, tried searching the forums, lost the instructions (grandma cleaned the room while I was on vacation), and am overall getting frustrated. If anyone can walk me through here, that'd be great, but I was just wondering, if it comes to it, would anyone close enough mind meeting me at Atomix or some other field and help me out a bit?

Let me know, and thanks a lot!

Hey man.. Drop Potatoboy a line he works at Killer in Livonia he will have that thing running SCHWEET in no time...

StygShore
09-27-2004, 11:53 PM
Tater gets my vote, him and Funk got my setup going real nice.

Oh yeah, I'll be in eventually to get that feed neck cut down Funk.... been having too much fun playing to swing by.

Styg

Fred
09-28-2004, 01:12 PM
Get a drive to Killer Paintball in Livonia, its on Middlebelt just north of 7 Mile Road...

Potatoboy is the manager... Rob takes his mags to Tato and Funk to work on... think about that.

Chances are Tato and/or Funk can have it fixed in a fraction of the time it would take you to even figure out what the issue is.

---Fred

Wolfen
09-28-2004, 02:27 PM
Sweet, thanks guys. Tato, I'm comin' to see ya! :bounce: