PDA

View Full Version : purple Intelliframe

Wayland Fong
10-29-2001, 01:08 AM
Hey,
i heard some stuff about the gloss Intelliframe having somewhat of a purple tint to it. i was wondering if AGD is planning to fix this or if it has already been remedied. i was wondering cause it determines if i get the gloss or flat black version. thanx.

also, if anyone out there has a CHROME DYE WING SIGHT RAIL in MINT condition, i am DESPERATELY looking for one to complete my Mag. i will pay well over market price to get one. AGD, could you possibly help me out here???

-Lil Rabid Monkey
Wayland Fong

SIGSays
10-29-2001, 04:47 AM
hey there big guy....... AGD won't be fixing the pruple thing cuz it was never a problem... and check at skanline.com for the chomre dye winged sightrail... last time i was there they had them

and the purple isn't that bad. it's just a little purlpish nothing major...

Flamebo
10-29-2001, 06:06 AM
I believe they also made a matte black version, which is jet black and looks much better IMHO. The (at least the first) blue Warps were also purple, so maybe they just have a thing for purple.

krafty
10-29-2001, 06:35 AM
Hey, I have a thing for purple, too! http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/thumbs.gif Actually, I'm kinda disappointed in my Intelliframe. It looks black. After all the talk of the "purple" intelliframes, I thought that might match up even nicer than I thought to my minimag. http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/frown3.gif Oh well... maybe I'll have redrider powdercoat it someday.

Bartleby
10-29-2001, 07:41 AM
that's what i'm gonna do. i figure i'll take my chances with the purple tint of the intelliframe. but if it doesn't match my style then i'll just send it in with the rest of my gear to redrider. what it all comes down to is that it has to be purple. who would expect anything less from the purple people eater?

Restola
10-29-2001, 09:16 AM
there is not a purple tint on my glossy intelliframe

Potatoboy
10-29-2001, 10:08 AM
Mine has a purple tint to it, I'm thinking about trying to trade it for one of the flat blacks.