PDA

View Full Version : I've seen alot alot of bullcow before, but after you see this you'll say wow...

1ofkind
09-28-2004, 04:41 PM
I'm too shocked to talk right now... Heres the link <><><><><><><<<>>> w()W I'm a Link! Click on me it will be fun! (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=47250&item=7103925615&rd=1)

Read the last line. You guys think this girl is for real?

DiSoRdeR
09-28-2004, 04:45 PM
Read the last line. You guys think this girl is for real?
I dont see why not, why would he make it up? Unless he was trying to make up a story to sell them, but barely any one reads the last line so I dont see why he would make that up ;)

OysterBoy
09-28-2004, 04:46 PM
What does it matter? He's selling his gear.. thats all that your supposed to care about.

D-

(I don't have the rank to give an F yet.)

1ofkind
09-28-2004, 04:51 PM
We'll he could sell his kidneys to the black market itsdead ;)

Athius
09-28-2004, 04:58 PM
why would someone will buy an $2k engagement ring?? i would buy a $50 engagement ring.

$1200 for a old lcd angel is that guy insane??? u can with a litle bit more of cash buy a fly or a A4

Chronobreak
09-28-2004, 06:06 PM
i dont trust people that give u reasons for tehm selling btw i dont see a scam going on here so wtf? no problem with some guy thinking his gear is worth more than it is

Wc Keep
09-28-2004, 06:32 PM
i see this happen all the time. people buy the gun, and 99% of the time its an angel, and they dont know resale value. now he says its only been used 5 times, so in his mind it has kept much of its value. yet he doesnt know that the a5 is going for 1000. happens all the time. and if you really love a woman than yes you would be selling your **** to buy her a ring.

MarkM
09-28-2004, 06:39 PM
i dont trust people that give u reasons for tehm selling btw i dont see a scam going on here so wtf? no problem with some guy thinking his gear is worth more than it is

I don't see your reasoning there as often an item on Ebay is on sale and it seems a very good price so the justification for the sale is at times a measure of the persons honesty. Think about it logically why do you browse Ebay...to buy at full retail or to save money?
I have bought many things on Ebay and in some cases at well under the normal ebay rate for the item and far below retail but those are the breaks.
My biggest annoyance with Ebay is american sellers who won't ship to me in the UK as I can't have a confirmed address (this is a UK Ebay thing only) plus as I am a verified seller so that should be enough but it often isn't....and I have sold to the states..so long as the correct amount of money turns up in my PayPal account I don't care where you live...sorry my Ebay rant over ;) :D

paint magnet
09-28-2004, 09:15 PM
i see this happen all the time. people buy the gun, and 99% of the time its an angel, and they dont know resale value. now he says its only been used 5 times, so in his mind it has kept much of its value. yet he doesnt know that the a5 is going for 1000. happens all the time. and if you really love a woman than yes you would be selling your **** to buy her a ring.

Actually, an A5 sells for under $300. And is PBGear still trying to unload all their old LCD Angels for 1100 bucks?

master_alexander
09-28-2004, 09:37 PM
i wonder why he didn't sell them seperate and has two high price guns.

xXHavokXx
09-28-2004, 09:50 PM
I don't see your reasoning there as often an item on Ebay is on sale and it seems a very good price so the justification for the sale is at times a measure of the persons honesty. Think about it logically why do you browse Ebay...to buy at full retail or to save money?
I have bought many things on Ebay and in some cases at well under the normal ebay rate for the item and far below retail but those are the breaks.
My biggest annoyance with Ebay is american sellers who won't ship to me in the UK as I can't have a confirmed address (this is a UK Ebay thing only) plus as I am a verified seller so that should be enough but it often isn't....and I have sold to the states..so long as the correct amount of money turns up in my PayPal account I don't care where you live...sorry my Ebay rant over ;) :D

Not to mention the silly paper work and French people wanting you to pay shipping because they get dinged again as soon as it enters France.

Wc Keep
09-28-2004, 09:56 PM
Actually, an A5 sells for under $300. And is PBGear still trying to unload all their old LCD Angels for 1100 bucks?

i was talking about the angel 05 speed.

danoxide
09-28-2004, 10:01 PM
did all you guys miss the fact that this is a female user? :eek:

anyway goodluck to her and her girlfriend :cheers:

azza
09-29-2004, 09:33 AM
Orrrrrr he could be using her ebay account ;)

Cheers
Azza

No sKiLLz
09-29-2004, 10:34 AM
Aren't you supposed to surprise your GF with an engagement ring? Mine would NEVER let me sell my gear for that. She understands how important paintball is. If his/her reason for selling is legit, I give it 6 months at best.

FallNAngel
09-29-2004, 05:02 PM
Perhaps I'm missing something but...where does it say that the seller is female?

1ofkind
09-30-2004, 07:26 PM
did all you guys miss the fact that this is a female user? :eek:

anyway goodluck to her and her girlfriend :cheers:

OMG hahaha :cheers:

paint magnet
09-30-2004, 08:54 PM
i was talking about the angel 05 speed.

Sorry, I assumed you meant to put A4 and hit the five key instead of four...I was referring to the Tippmann A5 though. Anyway...