PDA

View Full Version : ule trigger

chemical x
09-28-2004, 10:24 PM
my brother just got a field mag and was asking about the ule trigger and what all parts it comes with as he had broken a part of his sear and would just like to do the upgrade anyway .

thanks all
Chem X

Titansu
09-29-2004, 12:35 PM
I don't think the rental field valve will support a ULT trigger.

check here for more info:
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=96538

Chronobreak
09-29-2004, 04:31 PM
and the sear and ult are two diff parts not sure what u eman by upgrade

chemical x
09-29-2004, 11:39 PM
we are just looking for a upgrade from the field mag valve . and didnt know too much about the ule trigger and I believe that we are looking for the x valve as well .

Chem X

nate2k191
09-30-2004, 12:01 AM
you can trade in an old valve and get 100 off of an x-valve from AGD (i think, not sure about field valves). x comes with a level 10 too, then u can buy a ULT (ultra light trigger) kit. and so total that will be about 265 or so... if you are looking for all that - im not sure if a ULT will fit in a field valve, if you dont wanna get an x-valve for 225 with a trade in, then you can pick up a classic valve for about 40 or 50 bucks and a ult for about 40 bucks. and rt valves run about 140. if your sear is messed up airgun.com store has them, mabey find one on ebay or in the classifieds here on AO. good?

Thunder Bunny
10-01-2004, 10:35 AM
and the sear and ult are two diff parts not sure what u eman by upgrade
Here's whats goin on... I have a 14 year old cocker with the plastic trigger frame, and my Mag has a plastic frame also. I got looking and the two are interchangable. They look like the same part from the same mold, just different holes for the actuator rod and hinge pivot, etc. Anyway, I took the Dye frame from my other cocker and screwed it on the mag. it fit fine, but the rod that goes between the sear and trigger was a little too thick, so I squeezed it with some pliers to make it thinner so it would fit. It did, but that little clevis thing broke. Otherwise, with a longer rod or modified trigger plate I could use the cocker frame on the mag.
Anyway, I have been thinking about a ULE trigger. What exactly is in the upgrade? Will it come with a new rod/clevis and sear, or do I have to get a new one?

BTW, I have been thinking about a Y frame anyway, I suppose I will need to reuse those old parts anyway? Eventually I will probably upgrade it to a whole new gun, so...

edit
I just looked at the ult kit at the airgun.com store and it looks like it is a new on/off assembly, anything more than that?

Bad_Dog
10-01-2004, 11:01 AM
edit
I just looked at the ult kit at the airgun.com store and it looks like it is a new on/off assembly, anything more than that?

nope just an on/off assembly...

you can get a used sear though AO in the misc paintball forums here (http://www.automags.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22) for around $10 bucks

and maby you should invest in an intelliframe or a y-grip...