PDA

View Full Version : B4 I BUY...Little Help plz.

ShowBiz
09-29-2004, 12:01 PM
Before I get a ULE Custom I just want to know more about the differences in the 'trigger kit' and 'Frames'

1.) Is the Stock RT valve faster than the ULE trigger kit?
-I play tourney ball so I wouldn't be able to bounce it!

Depending on the answer above-
2.) Is it better to have the Intelliframe for the RT or ULE or doesn't it matter?

3.) The Y Grip is not electronic? So is it just as fast as the intelliframe?

What I want the outcome to be when I buy a ULE Custom is about 12-15 bps. I don't need or want anything real fast...(I'm ditching my Shocker and getting back to AUTOMAGS). Just not sure how each setup works so to prevent me from buying 2 markers I thought I would ask the experts out there!

Thanks for your help in Advance :shooting:

Rift
09-29-2004, 12:19 PM
the ULE trigger kit is basically an on/off asembaly that you replace your existing RT on/off with inorder to bring the trigger pull from 3 pounds to 15 ounces. Both the Y griup and Inteli are non electronic the inteli dose have mounts on the inside if you wish to install the switch to inteli feed the hopper. Its all about personaly prefrence with those two. If you can try them i would recomend that so you can see what you like better.

ShowBiz
09-29-2004, 01:14 PM
thanks Rift- I didn't know the Intelli was not electronic!

Q.) Can you shoot pretty fast with the ULE trigger kit installed vs. the RT bouncing back at you??

trains are bad
09-29-2004, 03:22 PM
I shoot faster with the RT. The ult is a preference mod, not a performance mod. And you are not going to get a legal 12+bps out of a legal xvalve unless you have a ult setup to walk. Which is entirely possible (I've been there) just difficult.

Rift
09-29-2004, 03:24 PM
I shoot faster with the RT. The ult is a preference mod, not a performance mod. And you are not going to get a legal 12+bps out of a legal xvalve unless you have a ult setup to walk. Which is entirely possible (I've been there) just difficult.

yup yup! again its something youd have to try its not for everyone

ShowBiz
09-29-2004, 03:58 PM
Lets c if I got this straight...
With the ULE Trigger kit you loose the RT style of bounce back, Right?

Thanks

VFX_Fenix
09-29-2004, 05:05 PM
ULT removes some of the reactivity, but with my ULT kit installed there is still some reactivity to the trigger, just not nearly enough to "sweet spot/run away"

Rift
09-29-2004, 07:25 PM
yes you pretty much loose all of the reactivity