PDA

View Full Version : people need to stop being idiots.

i_baked_cookies
09-29-2004, 03:19 PM
there is this really sharp downhill s-curve that follows a 45 degree right bend that has a bigass blind spot. the speed limit is 35 and i was doing 36 or 37 around the bend. if there was a deer or anything right before you apexed that turn, you would probably nail the hell out of it. alas, though, there was no deer, it was two morons, and one of which was right in the middle of my lane. of course i slam on my brakes, honk the horn, and kindly showed them my middle finger. what has this world come to when kids walk right in the middle of a busy road, and especially around a blind corner. do they not have brains, let alone common sense?

GT
09-29-2004, 03:21 PM
Sorry man,
I just cant stop being me :headbang:

taylor492
09-29-2004, 03:22 PM
A little bumper nudge wouldve done the trick

Target Practice
09-29-2004, 03:24 PM
Maybe you should have been doing the speed limit, jerk.

Christ, kids these days, speeding everywhere, no regard for their fellow human beings...

:D ;)

But yeah, there are some pretty terrible drivers out there as well. I was caravaning with my family (Parents and brother in one truck, grandparents in another, myself and my girlfriend in mine) on a four hour trip. Halfway through, some moron decides to start passing trucks/people on the right. What a maroon.

dj89
09-29-2004, 03:26 PM
to bad you wert driving a semi than you could have scared the @@@@@ out of him ;)

dit: when you hit the brakes on those people http://www.ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/poopbanana.gif there paints :rofl:

Warewolf50
09-29-2004, 03:28 PM
there is this really sharp downhill s-curve that follows a 45 degree right bend that has a bigass blind spot. the speed limit is 35 and i was doing 36 or 37 around the bend. if there was a deer or anything right before you apexed that turn, you would probably nail the hell out of it. alas, though, there was no deer, it was two morons, and one of which was right in the middle of my lane. of course i slam on my brakes, honk the horn, and kindly showed them my middle finger. what has this world come to when kids walk right in the middle of a busy road, and especially around a blind corner. do they not have brains, let alone common sense?

Hmm if u had hit them you coulda taken them out of the gene pool.

Deep Sixx
09-29-2004, 03:36 PM
"Common sense" is a misnomer.... it's actually quite rare.

sixx

i_baked_cookies
09-29-2004, 03:38 PM
yea, but then i would have to wash them off my car, which may possibly include picking what was left of them out of the front air scoops and the grille.

TransMan
09-29-2004, 03:47 PM
Well common sense is kind of a funny thing you see someone from a farm in alabama isnt going to have the same type of common sense a person from new york or some other big city. So really a persons common sense depends on the persons back ground since most people dont have the same exact back ground no one is gonna have the same common sense so it really isnt common at all. :tard:

DiSoRdeR
09-29-2004, 04:16 PM
Hmm if u had hit them you coulda taken them out of the gene pool.

Any one read the Darwin Awards?

FactsOfLife
09-29-2004, 04:46 PM
Telling people to not be stupid, is like telling a dog to not sniff butt.

OysterBoy
09-29-2004, 05:26 PM

:headbang:

Rather
09-29-2004, 05:47 PM
:hail:

But yes its the both of ya'lls fault, at least you took some initiative in braking. Kids need to learn to RUN! Its not that they are starting to cross every other area now, thats always been a nusance. Kids just don't run like they used to. My final solution to the problem... kill Ronald McDonald..... :shooting:

Bad_Dog
09-29-2004, 06:46 PM
you shoulda taken one of em out for effect... the other one wouldnt go anywhere near a road the rest of his life...

i_baked_cookies
09-29-2004, 06:59 PM
rather, maybe youre seeing this wrong. they werent crossing the street. they were walking in the middle of my lane. and i have no fault in this incident unless i plowed them, which i should have.