PDA

View Full Version : AGD you may want to change your message on the answering machine

i-luv-my-rt
10-29-2001, 01:23 PM
I called the tech line at 2:22 eastern and it said call today during regular business hours. I did call monday the 20th during business hours. Oh well, my question is that my flatline is leaking from the adjuster screw. Should i just degass and clean. I only cleaned it once b4 this and have had it for 1 year. And my output guage is not working properly. It starts to creep then i'll go and look and the thing will say over 1200 output like the needle is passed 1200 then i shoot and it goes back to 600 and stays there. I cant tell what output i'm running which is bad when i have it on my cocker. What should i do???

cphilip
10-29-2001, 01:33 PM
You might should try reviewing BlackVCG's article on them. Its real good. Might fix you right up. http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14220

Cha0tic
10-29-2001, 01:56 PM
sounds either like your output pressure is too high to begin with, and it starts off lower, evens out at 1200, vents air, and goes back down. maybe try turning your pressure down and then trying it.

maybe your reg. seat o-ring is dirty or damaged. try my first idea before you take your tank apart.

BlackVCG
10-29-2001, 03:14 PM
Replace the reg. seat o-ring. It's not sealing properly and allowing the system to creep,thus causing the piston to release the excess pressure and vent out the adjuster screw hole.

Ityl
10-29-2001, 03:32 PM
Thanks guys. I just cleaned and oiled the reg piston but it still wants to climb about 200psi every shot or so. Like if i shoot a single shot starting at 600 it will go down to 400 and take forever to climb back up, but if i fire a couple shots it will drop to 400 but climb faster. Thanks for the help!!!