PDA

View Full Version : Great powder coat anodizing!!! I need!!!

SummaryJudgement
09-30-2004, 02:25 PM
OK. I'm tearing apart my ULT to start my new project mag. I'm going to go with a deadlywind body and rail and a bunch of other stuff, BUT what I need is a really good powder coat or ano place/person. Any suggestions? I've found all sorts of places on-line, but was hoping to get some input.

BUTTTT....what I'm really looking for is a specific type of powder coat job. I saw it a couple of years ago on punisherpaintball.com, but that isn't the same company these days. The powder coat job I want is a "chameleon" style finish. It looks one color at one angle and a different color at a different angle. So the side of the gun facing you would be blue and as the surface rolled away from your line of sight it would transition to green (for example). It's like the planet eclipse aurora finish, but it moves with the gun, it's not static. I've seen pearlescents that look cool, but it's not the same.

Or if anyone knows of where to get an aurora style ano job, I would be open to that as well. I have an upgraded eclipse impulse with the aurora ano and really like it, but am looking for something a little different.

Whoever gives the best suggestion and I go with it will have the finish of the gun named after them

Sorry for the long post, but hey I don't post often.

:confused:

WenULiVeUdiE
09-30-2004, 02:30 PM
Clcik here (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=149235&highlight=Aurora)

For general anno job theres www.fbmfactory.com http://www.maxanodizing.com/ Try searching and you will find more.

Spaceman613
09-30-2004, 02:35 PM
K&P customs... excellent powdercoating!!

and he does the chameleon PC

Psychosomatic
09-30-2004, 02:47 PM
Best place to go hands down is www.aplusanodizing.com. I just had them do a red and blacl acid wash on my gun and it looks AWESOME!

DiSoRdeR
09-30-2004, 04:54 PM
I just had them do a red and blacl acid wash on my gun and it looks AWESOME!
And no pics? :nono: :D