PDA

View Full Version : ***Paintball2Xtremes TV show Premier on Spike TV!***

savestheday
09-30-2004, 04:01 PM
Paintball 2Xtremes Television Premieres This Saturday on Spike
For Immediate Release

The world’s best paintball magazine is about to crank it up a notch with its very own weekly TV show. The premiere episode of Paintball 2Xtremes Television is locked, loaded, and ready to go this Saturday morning on Spike TV and you won’t want to miss it.

Episode One features great final round action from the Draxxus International Amateur Open, as well as coverage of the Blues Brother Ride Again scenario game held at the same event. Other great segments in this first episode include Infamous captain Chris LaSoya showing you how to walk tournament airball fields, tech guru Chris Spena teaching the basics of blowback markers, the making of the print version of Paintball 2Xtremes, and much more.

If you love Paintball 2Xtremes “the magazine,” you’ll love the television show’s magazine format.

Catch Paintball 2Xtremes Television Saturday mornings at 9am (Eastern and Pacific time) beginning October 2nd and running each Saturday morning through December 25th, 2004 on Spike TV.

For more information, show schedule, and channels please visit: www.pb2x.com

I want to know what you guys think of this!!!

camilion705
09-30-2004, 04:05 PM
:cuss: I wont be home at that time!

...must learn to record on VHS...

RogueFactoryKid
09-30-2004, 04:10 PM
Hmmm ooh thats good news....again :p

savestheday
09-30-2004, 07:16 PM
True, The show is early, but trust me, ITS WELL WORTH IT...

wake up to watch the show (or to set the tivo,VCR) and then hit the hay after its over....

Although...

the show is kinda like a karate movie, but instead of making you want to fight someone, you're gonna want to pull your gun out and start ripping faces off and bunkering clowns left and right

LaW
09-30-2004, 07:18 PM
Hmmm ooh thats good news....again :p

Thats ok someone new gets to post it once a day :) But its getting old fast :)

Creative Mayhem
09-30-2004, 09:57 PM
Thats ok someone new gets to post it once a day :) But its getting old fast :)

I guess seeing it posted again and again cant be a bad thing, especially considering the fact that i have yet to see ANY other form of advertising or promotion for this "awesome" new show.

Now I'm not knocking PB2X, they are my boys, but if they want a large group of people(ballers and nonballers) then they need to promote the thing! Hope it all goes well though, and I will be watching.

LaW
09-30-2004, 10:33 PM
I watch spike a lot with their CSI reruns and such and have yet to see an advertisement... I am sure its not allPB2x's fault. At 8am, its a hard slot to advertise for a must see tv show ya know?

can'tthink of1
09-30-2004, 10:35 PM
What time is it on in Central time?

LaW
09-30-2004, 10:40 PM
What time is it on in Central time?

8am

Gambit1106
10-01-2004, 02:31 AM
Time to set the Tivo

devingoode
10-01-2004, 08:53 AM