PDA

View Full Version : what should i do

justjoshin590
09-30-2004, 05:27 PM
i know it has nothing to do with mags but w/e
i recently bought a ws66 from armotech, after getting the gun, i have had a lot of problems, as in i cant get the velocity above 260 and the gun shoots like complete crap, as in it i cant get a break past 100 feet and the drop off is horable, the barel is oversized by about a milimeter and some of the volumizer section parts are missing, the company told me to ship it to them in new jersey, instead of just sending the parts, and to top it all off there gone till this monday, im already regretting the purchase, and i dont think i can exactely sell a defective marker, so what do i do?
btw i using the biggest paint i can get my hands on, which was RECOMENDED by the other owners of this gun

Chronobreak
09-30-2004, 05:40 PM
theyr fixing it for free im assuming? when fixed sell it and get a mag. if u like the scenario markers get a tac-one

justjoshin590
09-30-2004, 05:49 PM
o dont worry i already know what kind of gun im getting, pps blazer, and like i said i dont need them to fix the gun, i just need the parts that are either defective or missing, and if it works i think ill may it, but i dont know at this point, after all the crap the put me through, ive been waiting over a month to get the problems resolved, i might get rid of that damned thing