PDA

View Full Version : Rails???

Reaper
09-30-2004, 05:29 PM
Alright, I am still kinda new to the Automag world, but am immersing myself head first. I have looked and emailed about alot of parts and even bought some parts on here. I have a question, and forgive me if it is stupid, but remember I am still a noob with mags. I am looking for a rail for my mag. I have an RT pro, but am converting the stock body to a Warp left ULE. I am looking for something light, and going to be light on the modification front. Unfortunately, I have read that I will have to mill whichever rail I get. Is this true? Is there a rail, somewhat light weight that requires no modification to work with my body?

Oh and tell me what you guys think of this setup

Warp Left ULE body, Xvalve with Level 10 and ULT, Logic vert frame 1.1, Warp feed, Hammerhead Battlestix, AGD Rt Pro bike grip.......All black. No rail listed, because I need y'alls help.

Thanks, and I'll post pics when I get her put together.

Joni
09-30-2004, 07:49 PM
Rouge makes ULE'd rails, and I'm sure that he can mill the rail to fit your warp ule as well.

trains are bad
09-30-2004, 09:31 PM
Rails need to be milled for the ule warp. I have a rougerail and like it a lot it's hella light. I'd see if rouge could mill you one. I just dremeled mine.

Your setup sounds good, but I don't know anything about the logic frame and like my ygrip. I also like the regular on/off over the ult. Just some opinions. Make sure you go with a good adjustable highflow air system-very important on a mag. I have a dynaflow.

Reaper
10-02-2004, 12:04 AM
I have a RT Pro rail and a Wingless Tac rail. I am thinking of using the wingless for the time being. How much did you have to dremel off?

CoolHand
10-02-2004, 12:22 AM
If you want to notch it yourself, here are the dimensions:

http://www.logicpaintball.com/WarpNotch.gif

That 0.165" is from the top edge of the rail. Both notches are drawn on there, but obviously you only need one or the other.

I suggest trying to find someone with a mill, or at the very least a drill press with a cross slide vise.

I use a 1/2" end mill to cut them here, but just about any square ended end mill will work.

You could even use a file if you had a week or so to kill. :rofl:

Just go easy, and be safe.

Later

Reaper
10-04-2004, 07:04 PM
Thanks, that is gonna help alot. I am gonna try this week and see what I come up with.