PDA

View Full Version : Agd Closed Monday?

n1mr0d
10-29-2001, 02:14 PM
I got all psyched because I was off from school today, and I was gonna call AGD during business hours. But I call them up and it says tech department isn't open due to world cup. Please call back Monday October 29.....It is the 29th....and I am calling during business hours!

I just wanna speak to ANYONE at AGD. Anyone know how this is possible? Anyone know the extension of someone I can reach?

magc68
10-29-2001, 02:33 PM
i belive that is a mistake on the answering machine. as i recall AGD is closed every monday for a new computer system upgrade at the factory.

cphilip
10-29-2001, 02:39 PM
No just the Office (main number) is closed. Techs lines are supposed to be open. They might be hung over?

magc68
10-29-2001, 02:41 PM
thanks for the claification.

Russ
10-29-2001, 03:03 PM
This is taken of of AGD's site.

http://www.airgun.com/news.html#dbhours

n1mr0d
10-29-2001, 03:45 PM
WHY is the tech line not working?!

It says mondays everything BUT tech is closed....

Tbone
10-29-2001, 03:47 PM
Looks like someone has a case of the Mondays :p

n1mr0d
10-29-2001, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Tbone
Looks like someone has a case of the Mondays :p

PC LOAD LETTER? What does that mean?

Mods Note: Edited for challenging the curse protection - cphilip

cphilip
10-29-2001, 03:51 PM
My guess? They forgot to take the forward to voice mail message off when they came back. Convienient for a day or so huh? I can see Jon now. Sitting there wondering why no one is calling... It will work till Tom finds out. Boy howdy will they get a chewing then! :)

n1mr0d
10-29-2001, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by cphilip
My guess? They forgot to take the forward to voice mail message off when they came back. Convienient for a day or so huh? I can see Jon now. Sitting there wondering why no one is calling... It will work till Tom finds out. Boy howdy will they get a chewing then! :)

I never challanged the curse protection......

I knew it was censored and left it.

cphilip
10-29-2001, 04:04 PM
If asterisks show up you did challenge it and it worked. Doesn't mean you didn't challenge it. You in fact did. So change your word useage. Challenging it is just the same as cursing here. It's a clue to not use the word. All I did was remind you. You do not have to get defensive about it. We Cool on that?

n1mr0d
10-29-2001, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by cphilip
If asterisks show up you did challenge it and it worked. Doesn't mean you didn't challenge it. You in fact did. So change your word useage. Challenging it is just the same as cursing here. It's a clue to not use the word. All I did was remind you. You do not have to get defensive about it. We Cool on that?

Ok...it's just that I thought you thought I tried to make it show up like F A R T or something.

cphilip
10-29-2001, 04:46 PM
No that would be "defeating" it. Thats worse! ;)

No harm no foul...

cphilip
10-30-2001, 07:42 AM
JoAnn wanted me to tell you guys that Tech was indeed still closed for World cup yesterday. They just forgot to change the voice message wording.