PDA

View Full Version : nelspots

White_Noise
09-30-2004, 09:02 PM
hey guys, i just ordered a nelspot, and im new to pump markers, and i have a few questions about them.

1. do standard grip panels fit them?
2. what kind of upgrades are available for them?
3. is there a 12gram quick changer that will work with it?

any info would be helpful

--mike

magmonkey
09-30-2004, 09:07 PM
normal pannels will not fit, I belive the grips are nelson/ nelson clone only

as for upgrades, I would look on the old gun owners group or such

the 12 gram quick changer is built in to nelspots, adding an aftermarket one could be done but require quite a bit of modifications

paint magnet
09-30-2004, 09:10 PM
1. I assume by ''standard,'' you mean .45 grip panels? In that case, no. Only Nelspot grips fit.

2. Many. Every single part can be changed out for an aftermarket one. Parts (other than custom jobs) haven't been made in years but are still readily available, you just have to know where to look.

3. Yes, but it requires changing the valve body - but if you have a speed wheel and battle grips, you don't really need one.

A good site for Nelspot info is www.vintagerex.com . Here are a few other sites I reccomend for good information regarding pumps:

www.pumpplayers.com (that link has trouble working from time to time, so if it doesn't work, try www.munkies.net/ppig ) - the Pump Players Internet Guild.

www.stockclasspaintball.com - great stock class and general pump info.

The Phantom Phorum - it's an ezboard forum, I can't remember the link off the top of my head though.

And of course, AO is an excellent forum as well. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask :)