PDA

View Full Version : Does N2Duck make good tanks?

PowerFedMag
10-29-2001, 04:21 PM
How bout dem 68ci'ers?
Good air flow?

:cool:

oneshot
10-29-2001, 05:10 PM
yes they have good airflow,I used my on the autococker I used to have and now it is on my emag. I have the meg reg 68 4500 tuff skin, also paintball mania has good customer service :D

jah871
10-29-2001, 05:16 PM
i have a 90/45 tuffy on my retromag and it works great and they are at great prices

SoupRman
10-29-2001, 05:18 PM
i have a 68/3000 carbon fiber wrap, good flow. got to love that 5 year hydro for the carbon fiber and tuff skin series. check out www.nitroduck.com to get more info.

PowerFedMag
10-29-2001, 05:24 PM
How and where do I get a tank hydroed?
How much $ do I have to pay as well?
what exactly does it do?

:cool:

FeelTheRT
10-29-2001, 06:05 PM
they are nice tanks over all but their regulator design is slightely differnet from most regulators. My Nitroduck tank came busted and my local shop could not fix it because they said it's different from other regs. I guess if your tank works good, than thats good. PMS offers a year warreny though so if your tank does come bbroken you can just send it in for a free repair, i had herd some stuff about PMS producing a batch of bad tanks a while ago.

Nitroduck
10-29-2001, 07:47 PM
These tanks are right up my alley :)

I use a preset on my Autococker.....My FPS at zap was..

220, 222, 221,221,222,221

Talk about a consistant preset!

However, for shootdown, its not always the best for the super-high reg demands of RTs, Emags, Angels and the like. Get a Mega Reg for that (or Conquest).

I've been able to test thier presets will do a consistant output at 10bps or less....It slowly drops off at 13 and above.

Also, one great thing about Nitroducks : Great warranties and great customer service, they've sent me free gauge covers for my tank free of charge, even though my tank is 3 years old. My tank will also be covered by the 5 year hydro test when I send it in for hydro (which they happen to do)..Any problems I've had with thier stuff has been fixed quickly , without cost and with good customer service.

Another thing is, I can get my preset upgraded to a mega reg for a very sweet price, I can't say many other regs will let me do that. Plus they offer all the sizes people want as well as offer tuffskin coating .

Great company and great regs, I'd rank them a tie with Mac Developments for best regs on the market.

SoupRman
10-29-2001, 07:53 PM
you can goto www.hydrotesters.com and read up on what exactly they specialize in doing when hydroing a tank. also most scuba places that fill tanks or ask yoru local shop in person if they do.

jah871
10-29-2001, 07:56 PM
i dont get dropoff or shoot down on jy retromag with my nitroduck tank.

LuisV
10-30-2001, 07:43 PM
I purchased my Nitro Duck 68ci 4500psi TuffSkin early last year and it hasn't failed me yet. No dropoff... no leaks... no problems (knock on wood) so far. If you are still looking for a tank and are considering a Nitro Duck I highly recommend buying one... you won't regret it...

Blue 88
10-30-2001, 08:08 PM
I've had a 68 tuff skin for what goin on 4 years? There great quality tanks. I have really no complaints. They are real good for standard valved mags.