PDA

View Full Version : God,this is driving me nuts!!!!!Why are they all so beautiful?

MicromagRT2000
10-29-2001, 04:30 PM
I was thinking,should I just buy a micro RT when I can afford it,or should I hold out,and get an extreme emag w/ anti-chop eye(I was also wondering,will anti-chop eyes be standard on extremes?).Should I even bother getting an emag,and just go fot the RT?This will be a big investment,and I want the most bang for the buck.The most flash for the cash.The most fun in the long run.I saw the vid on airgun europes site showing the 20bps extreme.Can all extremes do that stock,or were they just showing off?Also,since pbgear.com has a free flatline with every colored emag,I would get the warp,but I have heard that you need a special barrel for the warp feed emags.Is this true?Sorry for all the questions,but I need to know,because the knowledge makes the guns all the more beautiful.:D

cphilip
10-29-2001, 04:38 PM
No you do not need a special barrel. The Emag comes with a double nubbin barrel to prevent extra ball feed with a warp pushing them in. But I found my single nubbin Freak worked real well on it. No double feeds.

Read my review article on the Emag here on the main page. It will give you reasons to go on and get the E-Mag. Its all about the trigger!

MicromagRT2000
10-29-2001, 08:15 PM
so,the standerd emags take the same barrel as all mags (mag threaded,if you can really call it that:) )Isn't it more if a twist lock?

cphilip
10-30-2001, 07:22 AM
Yes, it is the Mag twist lock. Now I must remind you that does not go for the Modular or the Flatline bodies. They are cocker type screw in. Not sure of the verticle either. I believe its the same Mag twist lock? Soemone correct me on this?

Load SM5
10-30-2001, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by cphilip
Not sure of the verticle either. I believe its the same Mag twist lock? Soemone correct me on this?

Yes, they are twist lock as well, just milled differently so that they work with centefeed bodies and no other.

cphilip
10-30-2001, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by Load SM5
just milled differently so that they work with centefeed bodies and no other.

Thats an very important distinction to make. Thanks for fleshing that out for us.

BartManSr
10-30-2001, 08:51 AM
cphilip, what's a Flatline body?

cphilip
10-30-2001, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by BartManSr
cphilip, what's a Flatline body?

Ooops sorry!!!! I was thinking about the galactic z body when I wrote that. I believe it takes its own barrels?

Load SM5
10-30-2001, 09:49 AM
They take cocker barrels.

cphilip
10-30-2001, 09:55 AM
Thanks Load.

Load SM5
10-30-2001, 12:10 PM
Not a problem.

John Sosta, AGD Europe
10-31-2001, 04:40 PM
We are hoping to include the ACE (Anti chop eye) as a standard feature on the Xtreme. We're not sure if there will be a price change, but we are trying to keep costs down to a minimum. The ACE will not be available for the std E-Mag, as technical differences, like the barrel, make it more difficult to install, but there will be an Xtreme upgrade kit available, for the std E-mag, with the ACE installed.

Potatoboy
10-31-2001, 04:51 PM
Theoretically these upgrade kits should work with an RTPro because they use the same body, right? I understand the ACE would be useless with a mechanical marker, but the xtreme bodies are too good to not want one anyway.

John Sosta, AGD Europe
10-31-2001, 05:28 PM
Yes, they can retro fit to Mags & Rt Pro's, although Mags would need an RT Pro Sear & Sear pin.
We will probably offer a basic version without the ACE for mags & Rt Pro's.

Potatoboy
10-31-2001, 05:43 PM
Thanks John, That's exactly what I wanted to hear.