PDA

View Full Version : kind of intersting....

danoxide
10-02-2004, 10:00 AM
i remember when the nerve was 1st comeing out and everyone herd it had a ramping board, people started to think that it was because the NXL just switched the rules...well when i was looking around at www.e-paintballoutlet.com i found this page.... http://www.cippsites.com/Merchant4/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=mipaint&Product_Code=101011332

everyone notice where is says..."NXL mode that will let almost anyone hit 15 balls a sec"

fishy huh? :cool:

MonsterMag
10-02-2004, 10:03 AM
very fishy :rolleyes:

Chronobreak
10-02-2004, 10:07 AM
somone want to let me borrown an AR frame for nxl ;) ?

ojhspyro89
10-02-2004, 12:19 PM
I bet i couldnt hit tht many. All these ramping things are gay imho

Head knight of Ni
10-02-2004, 01:18 PM
I bet i couldnt hit tht many. All these ramping things are gay imho

:nono: Homoerotic ;)

I said it when it came out I'll say it again, It's sickening how SP uses their pull as a mojor sponsor to give themselves an edge. Really what in the hell are you doing that you need all these cheap tactics, Burning Money?

ilikePB
10-02-2004, 02:38 PM
If ramping is legal in the NXL what is so wrong about having a gun with ramping from the factory if that's what it is designed for?

danoxide
10-02-2004, 02:40 PM
If ramping is legal in the NXL what is so wrong about having a gun with ramping from the factory if that's what it is designed for?

because the NXL made the rule that ramping is legal and then not more then a week after the nerve came out with a ramping board...now there calling it the NXL setting?

nastymag
10-02-2004, 02:41 PM
he is suggesting that it become legal because smart parts wanted their nerve to come stock like that

ilikePB
10-02-2004, 02:44 PM
Ok, I see where you are coming from. My bad, I didn't catch that. Honestly though, I really highly doubt that. I think they made it legal because everyone and there brother had cheater boards in the NXL and they figured it was easier to legalize it and limit the bps rather than try to control the cheater boards. I don't know, but that's my thinking.

nastymag
10-02-2004, 02:50 PM
yeah thats what i think to ( i dont like rampers at all ...but i dont think its some conspiracy)
whateve. when i know someone has a ramping board, i lower my debounce to 1.
probably shouldnt, since to wrongs dont make a right. i wonder if the Nxl code on its is able to be switched off, because it would hurt them with sales if people knew that they couldnt use it in the NPPL

ilikePB
10-02-2004, 02:56 PM
i wonder if the Nxl code on its is able to be switched off, because it would hurt them with sales if people knew that they couldnt use it in the NPPL
Yes it can be turned off. Also, just fyi, SP calls the ramping modes "rebound" and there is 5 levels off it, 5 being the one that ramps the most and 0 being no ramping.