PDA

View Full Version : Has any one shot a Nerve yet?

1stdeadeye
10-02-2004, 01:04 PM
Is it just a tricked out Impy or what?

danoxide
10-02-2004, 02:41 PM
smaller, lighter, faster, better eyes(beem break) nothin to special...

i would pick one up in a heart beat if i had a good enough deal on it or in a trade or such...

:cheers:

ilikePB
10-02-2004, 02:51 PM
...better eyes(beem break)...
No, it has SP's Vision, just better logic and the eye is a bit different if I remember correctly.

Adrenaline_Junkie
10-02-2004, 03:18 PM
I shot one a while ago and its really nothing to rave about. IMO there are way better guns to get for that price or even less. Its just a glorified impy\shocker hybrid. Its not a bias opinion either, ive owned a Strange Vision imp and i loved it. The nerve is a nice gun but there are way better guns out there for less than what that thing cost.

Skoad
10-02-2004, 03:25 PM
don't forget it comes stock with ramping!

Blazestorm
10-02-2004, 03:27 PM
I shot it with the ramping mode off, at a local 3man some guy brought it, had no bounce and I could shoot about 13-14 with it.

It truly was just an en-closed bolt impy.

Once we set the velocity in surprisingly it was very good, +- 1 (CP Inline Regulator Not Stock)

Dunno what else to say, it definately didn't feel like it was worth 1200.

Adrenaline_Junkie
10-02-2004, 03:31 PM
Yeah, w\o ramping its really not that fast. Like you said, you only hit like 13-14 w\o ramping and thats kinda slow for a gun that cost 1200+ lol. I mean, ive hit 13 on my ?ULT mag w\o rapid firing and its a mech gun with a lot heavier pull.

Blazestorm
10-02-2004, 03:37 PM
And I've hit 16-17-18 on other guns, DM4's, Timmies, My Borg... Hopefully my soon-to-be A4 Fly :D

ilikePB
10-02-2004, 03:53 PM
don't forget it comes stock with ramping!
So do the newest Shockers.

Sac
10-02-2004, 04:49 PM
didnt shoot a nerve, shot a shocker with a nerve board, and it was on rebound 5. that is DIRTY, i almost passed out at how easy it was to rip, i was doing like 20 bps with one finger.

its :tard: edly fast.

ilikePB
10-02-2004, 04:58 PM
didnt shoot a nerve, shot a shocker with a nerve board, and it was on rebound 5. that is DIRTY, i almost passed out at how easy it was to rip, i was doing like 20 bps with one finger.

its :tard: edly fast.
No joke either. I know what you mean. I was literally shooting 16+bps with one finger! Yeah I know I'm just that good.
;)

flyinasian016
10-02-2004, 05:31 PM
i would pick one up in a heart beat if i had a good enough deal on it or in a trade or such...

Ahahaha, your funny!!

danoxide
10-02-2004, 05:54 PM
Ahahaha, your funny!!

you've shot one?

flyinasian016
10-02-2004, 06:14 PM
Nope, but its SP so it sucks choad. Anything SP sucks the big choad monster

ilikePB
10-02-2004, 06:16 PM
Nope, but its SP so it sucks choad. Anything SP sucks the big choad monster
You don't have much experience with SP's stuff do you?

flyinasian016
10-02-2004, 06:29 PM
1 Stock Bodied Black Vision Impulse with )TB, NDZ Internals and a 14" Freak with halo.
1 Freak Factory /green/black stock trigger frame stock everything else and a 14" Freak
1 2003 Vision Shocker Dark Blue.

First impulse -> maxflow reg practically blew up. the bleed valve busted and it ****ed up my right wrist, barely missed that main vein on my right wrist. Velocity was shooting 150 earlier that day, so it wasnt to mch input.

Second Impulse - > didnt like the stock frame. The gun itself was alright, but the gun itself was increadibly slow.

vision Shocker -> The maxflow is horribly built. The peices inside of the maxflow werent aligned correctly, they were either to big or to small. Abouit 5 of the o-rings broke in the shocker the first day of play. This was straight out of the box..

Yes, i have experience with SP stuff..Out of 15 vision shockers that i ahve seen at my field only 2 are good. And they have FF bolt kits and a differnt HPR.

ilikePB
10-02-2004, 06:37 PM
1 Stock Bodied Black Vision Impulse with )TB, NDZ Internals and a 14" Freak with halo.
1 Freak Factory /green/black stock trigger frame stock everything else and a 14" Freak
1 2003 Vision Shocker Dark Blue.

First impulse -> maxflow reg practically blew up. the bleed valve busted and it ****ed up my right wrist, barely missed that main vein on my right wrist. Velocity was shooting 150 earlier that day, so it wasnt to mch input.

Second Impulse - > didnt like the stock frame. The gun itself was alright, but the gun itself was increadibly slow.

vision Shocker -> The maxflow is horribly built. The peices inside of the maxflow werent aligned correctly, they were either to big or to small. Abouit 5 of the o-rings broke in the shocker the first day of play. This was straight out of the box..

Yes, i have experience with SP stuff..Out of 15 vision shockers that i ahve seen at my field only 2 are good. And they have FF bolt kits and a differnt HPR.
Wow, that's amazing your area must get every bad gun that comes out of SP's factory. Around here there are quite a few Shockers and Impies and guess why I'm getting a Shocker? All the ones around here are as trouble free as comparable guns(Timmy, Trix, etc.)