PDA

View Full Version : Possible scam by Armed & Harmless, I need your help

minimag03
10-02-2004, 07:51 PM
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=146866&highlight=viking+03+pandora

I know I got a reallygood deal on this marker, but he hasn't sent the stock barrel, warrenty card, manuals, and some other things. I have tried emails, Paypal, but nothing has worked. Does anyone know is address/phone number? Also, what could I do as far as police/mail fraud. I just want the stuff I paid for.

Thanks,
minimag03

quik
10-02-2004, 07:56 PM
His AOL SN Is DylanWoods383, right? I havent seen him online in quite some time.

Good luck though.

themish
10-02-2004, 10:03 PM
wow, he must have done a good rip-off job if he cleaned up that well

afultz075
10-02-2004, 10:06 PM
At least your got the gun, but I would be pissed about not getting that warranty card especially.

abaez
10-02-2004, 10:22 PM
File a complaint and have paypal chargeback if you have not received everything that was agreed upon in the deal. That's about the best you can do and it might coax him into sending the rest. If it doesn't you were fortunate to not be totally ripped off.

hAppy
10-02-2004, 10:56 PM
File a complaint and have paypal chargeback if you have not received everything that was agreed upon in the deal. That's about the best you can do and it might coax him into sending the rest. If it doesn't you were fortunate to not be totally ripped off.
I thought paypal doesn't care if you get an empty package or not. As long as they shipped a package :confused:

kevdupuis
10-02-2004, 11:00 PM
Check over on the Kingman forums, he is a mod over there.

minimag03
10-02-2004, 11:37 PM

I have tried that, they said that it was too late to do anything.

Check over on the Kingman forums, he is a mod over there.

Are you sure it is the same guy?

Thanks,
minimag03

minimag03
10-02-2004, 11:50 PM
kevdupuis, I can't tell you how much that that info helped man.

Thanks,
minimag03

Sac
10-03-2004, 12:38 AM
did you get ahold of Dyl? hes a good friend and a good guy, it doesnt really sound like him, i know hes been really busy lately with work and i personally havent had a chance tot alk to him in like a month.

dsrkd
10-03-2004, 02:12 AM
I did some business with him earlier this year. Took just a bit of time for him to ship but when I receieved the X Mag it was exactly as he described (and the best marker that I have ever shot by the way). I'll check my records to see if I can find an address for you. But as I stated my transaction with him was positive overall.

minimag03
10-03-2004, 05:34 PM
I did some business with him earlier this year. Took just a bit of time for him to ship but when I receieved the X Mag it was exactly as he described (and the best marker that I have ever shot by the way). I'll check my records to see if I can find an address for you. But as I stated my transaction with him was positive overall.

Thanks, if you can get anything it would help.

minimag03

The Action Figure
10-03-2004, 06:02 PM
i traded, good guy and I got everything in 2 days

minimag03
10-03-2004, 06:59 PM
i traded, good guy and I got everything in 2 days

Do you have any of his contact info?

Thanks,
minimag03

RoadDawg
10-04-2004, 01:28 PM
He is a good guy. I've dealt with him before. The same name applies over at the Kingman forums. I'd try to call him if possible before filing a mail fraud as that is a very serious offense.

cphilip
10-04-2004, 02:04 PM
I don't think the stuff your still missing warrants calling him a scammer as of yet. You got the marker right? He just failed to send some little stuff.... well the barrel maybe considered more major but.... sounds like he might just not have found that stuff and delt with it. But you did not get "Scammed" if you got the marker. Maybe not all you bargained for but... I would excersize a bit more persuasion privately before I would post up and call him a scammer....

minimag03
10-04-2004, 06:37 PM
I don't think the stuff your still missing warrants calling him a scammer as of yet. You got the marker right? He just failed to send some little stuff.... well the barrel maybe considered more major but.... sounds like he might just not have found that stuff and delt with it. But you did not get "Scammed" if you got the marker. Maybe not all you bargained for but... I would excersize a bit more persuasion privately before I would post up and call him a scammer....

If you noticed on the title that it said Possible scam. Also, he has promised to over-night the parts 3 different times.

minimag03

Z-man
10-04-2004, 06:45 PM
also correct me if I am wrong but is the warranty card not like gold for the Vikings? I mean AKA offers lifetime warranty on all the parts but like 1 as long as you are the original owner. That means that a blank warranty card is the difference between free repairs or pricey parts yes?

minimag03
10-04-2004, 07:37 PM
also correct me if I am wrong but is the warranty card not like gold for the Vikings? I mean AKA offers lifetime warranty on all the parts but like 1 as long as you are the original owner. That means that a blank warranty card is the difference between free repairs or pricey parts yes?

Yes, plus you can have it repaired for free at any place with a certified AKA tech.

Thanks,
minimag03