PDA

View Full Version : Plastic Nubbins samples all sent?

veteranmag
10-29-2001, 05:38 PM
Have all the plastic nubbins been sent out? I sent my self-addressed, stamped envelope to AGD 12 hours after the offer was made. Did I get shut out or is my letter floating around somewhere?

Dubstar112
10-29-2001, 07:05 PM
heh same here... but thats alright because i have enough money saved to buy plastic nubbins for life!

LCDmag1
10-29-2001, 11:00 PM
Me too, I sent my letter like a week ago. When the thread had like 10 posts. I am in TN, my intelliframe got here faster, its probably the mail system since the anthrax stuff, they are trying to be more carful. So I patiently wait:rolleyes:

AGD-OfficeGal
10-30-2001, 08:19 AM
Don't worry! We have only sent out the first 33 (I think) envelopes. If we got your envelope, you'll get yours nubbins, but be patient, each nubbin has to have a little work done to it which is the cause of the delay.

I don't always manage to get here every day - if there is a post I should answer, is it possible for a moderator to email me (office@airgun.com) so I make sure to answer? Thanks!

Marcia

cphilip
10-30-2001, 08:53 AM
Sure Marcia, I'll watch for them and email you a link to them when I see them.

Don't get there every day huh? The Boss is s slave driver is he? Well you gotta at least try! ;)