MrAirgunRT
10-03-2004, 12:13 PM
Rock on! :headbang:

And Say hello to my lil friends! :shooting:

lol hey to everyone

WenULiVeUdiE
10-03-2004, 12:17 PM
Hey...?

Edit- Welcome back then. Watch out for Mango in the friendly corner.

MrAirgunRT
10-03-2004, 12:18 PM
looking at ur registration date, you wouldnt know me..
alot of old skool AO members would tho, so im saying hello

FreakBaller12
10-03-2004, 12:40 PM
I don't know you either, but why have you come back, what made you get into paintball and agd again. I believe you AO a story :p ;)

LaW
10-03-2004, 12:42 PM
No idea who you are...

MrAirgunRT
10-03-2004, 12:48 PM
lol my story is plastered into the very depths of this forum if you just look.
for short terms I used to play alot, shot a blue smear RT, and had to quit mainly becuz of cash flow. im not returning yet, becuz I cant come back serious yet. next season baby, i just need to get primed up again. I havent figured out what I'll shoot when I come back, but it will 99% for sure be AGD.

On another note, I would seriously be disapointed if noone remembered me. I guarantee they do tho, so I'm not worried.

LaW
10-03-2004, 01:04 PM
lol my story is plastered into the very depths of this forum if you just look.
for short terms I used to play alot, shot a blue smear RT, and had to quit mainly becuz of cash flow. im not returning yet, becuz I cant come back serious yet. next season baby, i just need to get primed up again. I havent figured out what I'll shoot when I come back, but it will 99% for sure be AGD.

On another note, I would seriously be disapointed if noone remembered me. I guarantee they do tho, so I'm not worried.

Well I have been here for long before my registered date says and I just cant remember you so oh well... Anything specific that would make me know who you are better?

MrAirgunRT
10-03-2004, 01:07 PM
Hmm, ur name looks familar. I don't remember talking with you, so I don't mind if you don't remember me.

Chronobreak
10-03-2004, 01:29 PM
Hey...?

Edit- Welcome back then. Watch out for Mango in the friendly corner.

bahhahahaha werd :p

yeah wb....whoever you are

MrAirgunRT
10-03-2004, 01:31 PM
Mango, do you mean JT Mango???

LittlePaintballBoy
10-03-2004, 01:39 PM
Yeah, SprayingMango changed his name to Mango. I think he is Evil Mango now... :p

personman
10-03-2004, 03:06 PM
Who are you? :)

Haha your screen name looks familiar but I dont remember you. :p

Adrenaline_Junkie
10-03-2004, 03:22 PM
He thinks people knwo him because he used to be on AO! :rofl:

I highly doubt anyone remebers you man, after all, you only have like 475 posts.

Welcome back yo AO whoever you are! :rofl:

Thordic
10-03-2004, 03:35 PM
Its Timmy the MiniPimp!

Sup man?

Missed ya at IAO this year, just wasnt the same without ya. Hows everythin goin?

MrAirgunRT
10-03-2004, 09:41 PM
He thinks people knwo him because he used to be on AO!

I highly doubt anyone remebers you man, after all, you only have like 475 posts.

Welcome back yo AO whoever you are!
-----
^^^
lmao is all I have to say. eat your cake buddy.

anywho, thordic!! I missed pimpin all of IAO this year. I will make it next year for sure. I havent done anything paintball related for about a year, and I'm going CRAZY. I'm looking at coming back next season. I wanna shoot AGD, but a nice Impulse crossed my mind also. Oh well, lots of time to think.

LittlePaintballBoy
10-03-2004, 11:16 PM
I advise against Impulses, some people love them but some people hate them. Try to find a nice trix, better gun if you ask me (which I know you didn't ;) ). And lots of people don't like (Read despise) SP for their buisness tactics, which have become a huge issue in the paintball world. Though I don't see that as a reason to not buy their products, it is something to think about.

EDIT: Adreniline, I bet alot more people remember him than some other people on this board, say, you?

Thordic
10-04-2004, 08:17 AM
He thinks people knwo him because he used to be on AO! :rofl:

Welcome back yo AO whoever you are! :rofl:

Dude Timmy was near famous after IAO a few years back. Haha. I won't go into the story, but yeah, everyone knew him :)

Mango
10-04-2004, 09:24 AM
http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/wavey.gif

MrAirgunRT
10-04-2004, 11:26 AM
Thank you ver-E much! A Legend in my own eyes :cheers: + :) = :tard:

magman007
10-04-2004, 11:53 AM
Sup Timmy! how is it goin? i hope all is well. As thor said, we missed you at IAO this year man, it sucked you didnt show... oh well to remember good ol times, il be posting this picture in rememberance...http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=68262&stc=1

Creative Mayhem
10-04-2004, 12:30 PM
Thanks for the refresher pic Bill.. lol

I knew the name but had trouble placing the face, lol. Musta been all the beverages :D Damn that Thordic! ;)

Welcome back.

Adrenaline_Junkie
10-04-2004, 07:49 PM
I was jk jeesh! :cry: I dont care if im known anyway :tard: