PDA

View Full Version : Quest for a Emag foregrip. Will this work?

Phil
10-29-2001, 06:02 PM
Could I: Purchase an RT Pro rail with the foregrip and drill a hole for the magnets. Then cut the E-Mag gripframe just after the trigger guard thereby removing the front peice of the grip that houses the battery connectors. Then reloc the batteries elsewhere. Then assemble the gun using the emag trigger frame, the emag valve and main body and the RT-PRO rail with the built in really nice rubber foregrip and have a working gun? Forgot I would need a hole for the sear pivot holder... Would AGD do this custom work for me assuming it is possible? IT would be even cooler if I could buy that one friggin round battery holder in the pictures of the new AGD europe bodies. Anyone who might have an alternate theory on me ending up with a nice round forgrip I would welcome your thoughts.

Phil
"I want a nice round foregrip for my emag"

jah871
10-29-2001, 07:38 PM
u could just make a somthing that is round and slide it over the emag foregrip, but it would be a little big.

FaSSt
10-29-2001, 08:06 PM
This is not exactly an exact response to your question, but I really like the Emag battery as it is.

One possible improvement, although one that would detract cosmetically from its appearance, would be the addition of sticky grip material to the side of the battery. They make these in various shapes and sizes for Glocks and other firearms, and they provide excellent traction. I'm thinking of trying some out on my Emag.

MajorDamage
10-29-2001, 08:50 PM
AGD dosnt do custom stuff. I asked :). I wanted a Zgrip E-Mag. Tom said they don't do custom stuff. But i have seen E-Mags with the battery under th gun, and having a regular foregrip, I think they were custom Jax Warriors guns.

ENDO!

RobAGD
10-29-2001, 09:20 PM
Ok, you dont need to do all that.

Just cut the battery thing off and there is a predrilled hole there for a grip.

-Robert

kilaueakid
10-29-2001, 09:30 PM
I saw the round foregrips you were talking about on warpigs web site. I believe it is in the products section of the coverage in the 7man cup in Toulous(sp?).

Were those just proto types? Are they going to go into production or can we get them through AGD europe now?

thanks

ZeroXtreme
10-29-2001, 11:21 PM
Check this out...

http://www.automags.org/resource/tech/prototype/jax_warriors.shtml

Phil
10-30-2001, 12:02 AM
They are prototypes. But I still want one. If I keep bugging them they might sell me one. ;)

kilaueakid
10-30-2001, 12:26 AM
Dido that phil. Maybe you should start a petition. Is that AGD Europe you talked to about the round battery?

FooTemps
10-30-2001, 12:28 AM
I think those prototypes should have been worked on even more.

kilaueakid
10-30-2001, 12:39 AM
are you talking bout the round ones foo?

FooTemps
10-30-2001, 12:50 AM
The ones agd made for jax. The ones with round foregrips and battery attacked to the bottom of the gripframe.

kilaueakid
10-30-2001, 12:54 AM
Oh I thought you were talking about AGD Europe. They have pix of some round battery foregrips on the emag extreems on warpig.

kilaueakid
10-30-2001, 01:05 AM
Here is the link to that photo on warpig of the extreme with the round battery.

http://www.warpig.com/paintball/tournament/milleniumseries/toulouse/gallery/Emag01570.jpg

Phil
10-30-2001, 04:16 PM
That is exactly the round foregrip to which I was refering. Looks to me like it would slide on a standard E-Mag. I dont care if there is a battery that comes with it I just want a comfortable foregrip.

ZeroXtreme
10-30-2001, 10:44 PM
Now where can I get that?!? Will it attach to a normal E-Mag? It looks like it will...

kilaueakid
10-30-2001, 11:50 PM
My guess would be it was some proto type thingy AGD Europe was working on. Give them a call or shoot them an email and see if they have any they want to sell. I will take one to if they have any. Oh yeah, It looks like it would fit on any emag, looks like it's got that dovetail mount on the one side.
kila

ZeroXtreme
10-31-2001, 01:18 AM
Will do, thanks...

Bad Dave
10-31-2001, 07:30 AM
I don't think the round holder ever got finished i saw it in person and it had these little black rods in there to represent a battery pack, did not actually work.

As agd euro are working on the anti chop eye i would assume they have put the round grip on hold.

You also might want to see what mod they make to the e mag tro make it legal in germany, they have to relocate the battery for thast anyway and u could stick a foregrip on.

ZeroXtreme
10-31-2001, 08:52 AM
Any pics of the new E-Mags with the relocated batteries?

Bad Dave
10-31-2001, 12:53 PM
No pics mate, i don't think it is completed yet but it is on their to do list. The round grip is kinda cool but i dunno how well the battery would work in it, eg sufficient voltage and sufficient capacity.