PDA

View Full Version : Becoming an AGD tech

buttrunks101
10-03-2004, 07:37 PM
How do i go about becoming an agd tech I would like to work on guns and possibly become a tech for a store thanks.

Dayspring
10-03-2004, 08:10 PM
You don't.

The Super Tech classes that will classify you as an AGD tech are invite only. Us normal human beings don't get to those.

AGD usually does a tech class at IAO (last year was ULT, Emag Trigger and Level 10). And you get a certificate saying you were "Factory Trained" in that.

That's as good as you get.

JRingold
01-24-2005, 08:42 PM
So if "normal" people can't get into AGD Tech classes, does anyone know of a good way to locate an AGD tech in all parts of the world? How do I tell if a dealer also has a certified tech on site? I know, call them and ask... But that doesn't always work...

Dayspring
01-24-2005, 10:41 PM
BlackVCG
Havoc_Online
Tunaman
Potatoboy
BradAGD
KayleAGD
RobAGD

These are the US bound ones, although I KNOW I am missing a few. (And my appologies for those guys I missed.)

And the easiest way to know- ask for the certificate. AGD will give a tech certificate for the people who complete any of their classes. (I have Level 10, ULT and Emag Trigger tuning from IAO.)

So if "normal" people can't get into AGD Tech classes, does anyone know of a good way to locate an AGD tech in all parts of the world? How do I tell if a dealer also has a certified tech on site? I know, call them and ask... But that doesn't always work...

SpitFire1299
01-25-2005, 12:07 AM
I would suggest just playing and learning about technical stuff yourself if you cant go to IAO. Thats what i do. :p

Dayspring
01-25-2005, 12:21 AM
My bad dude... I never get the full list. And I know most of them! ;)

Aleis
01-27-2005, 01:30 AM
I was hoping myself to get to that class at the IAO but alas i was stuck doing ref duty, well at least it paid for our paint. Nothing like playing in a tourny with no paint bill.