PDA

View Full Version : sear not reseting

BD_Paintball
10-03-2004, 09:18 PM
i just traded my mag and the person who bought it says when he fires the gun the sear doesnt reset, unless he degases the gun and regases it.
it has an x-valve, intelliframe, logic alpah rail, ule body.

i cant get a hold of him right now , but would a bent on/off pin do this or would it be something w/ the lvl 10, or something else?

thanks

Vash-HT
10-03-2004, 09:37 PM
i just had the same problem with my emag, the on/off pin was sheered in half basically, it sound slike the same problem with his.

BD_Paintball
10-03-2004, 09:45 PM
k, once i can get ahold of him ill ask him what the on/off pin looks like.

any other ideas?

CaliMagFan
10-03-2004, 11:22 PM
the field strip screw is not tight enough... the bolt jams in the body just before the point of reset... this is the problem for almost sure if: when it doesnt reset he can click the bolt into place from the feed tube with his finger...

-kyro

darrickws
10-04-2004, 02:16 AM
if you overtighten the trigger frame screw. Both the Triggerframe screw and field strip screw should be the tightened the same amount (finger tight). If either one it too tight, can cause bolt stick!

BD_Paintball
10-04-2004, 06:51 AM
thanks for the replys.
ill let you know if he gets it fixed

BD_Paintball
10-04-2004, 04:41 PM
the on/off pin is in good condition and he tightened the valve screw and trigger frame screw the same amount
now he just needs some air to test it out and see if it works better.

any other ideas?

athomas
10-05-2004, 08:04 AM
Bolt stick prevents the sear from resetting. This can be fixed on the level 10 setup by going to the next larger carrier.