PDA

View Full Version : Good retailers?

MindJob
10-04-2004, 12:36 PM
Anyone have any sugguestions about some good online retailers, preferably major ones? I'm tired of seeing so many places all carrying the same things.

SummaryJudgement
10-04-2004, 02:46 PM
Paintballgear.com. They have a great selection and prices, and every once in a while they get something hard to find. I got spanky cobra 'cocker body there a couple of years ago. This was before they came out on FireBallMountain, and after Spanky's paintball disappeared. Anyway...they were the only ones to have it on the web (mind you they only had five and they were all gone by the end of the day, I got lucky). I have ordered thousands of dollars worth of stuff over the past several years and HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM.

Hope this helps a little, even though they are an obvious choice.

trains are bad
10-04-2004, 02:50 PM
countypaintball.com

BeaverEater
10-04-2004, 09:39 PM
Eh, i used to like paintballgear.com until my friend got royally ripped off. See, he's in the AF base over in japan and plans on coming back this April. He decided to buy some gear and send it to my house so it will be there when he gets here. Well he ordered about 300 worth of gear, and everything was confirmed. About a week later I was still waiting for it to come, and it turns out they messed up somewhere and just kept his money with no hope of getting it back.

justjoshin590
10-04-2004, 09:58 PM
i kind of doubt thats the whole story, no respectable retailer would do that, ive ordered from them and the only problem ive had was the bottomline i bought didnt have the right screws, no biggy though