PDA

View Full Version : Dynaflow problems

YZILLA
10-04-2004, 06:44 PM
Im a noob - I have just recieved my 68/4500 dynaflow by centerflag in the mail . I had my wife take it to be filled - I get it home and she tells me ( the guy who filled it said the guages dont work ) . They both read zero . I hooked the tank up to my gun by using the quick disconnect line on my Automag RT ( braided hose ) . nothing happens - I pushed the little on off slider button and air started coming out of a threaded hole that said LP . I really didnt understand the instructions that came with the tank . Centerflags website is mostly under construction and I can't figure this thing out . Any advice right away would be awsome !!!!!

DaveSM
10-04-2004, 06:50 PM
Everything seem normal. The on-off button completely bleed the regulator and the gages are located on the regulator. You fill it using the HP nipple and you use the LP nipple to send air to your marker. Hope this help.

YZILLA
10-04-2004, 06:58 PM
So I need a nipple to go in the LP hole to go to the Gun ? Wonder why it didnt come with one ?

trains are bad
10-04-2004, 08:13 PM
I hooked the tank up to my gun by using the quick disconnect line on my Automag RT ( braided hose ) . nothing happens - I pushed the little on off slider button and air started coming out of a threaded hole that said LP .

That threaded hole is where you were supposed to hook up your marker. What DID you hook the marker up to? And the guages both read empty when the tank is off.

Titansu
10-04-2004, 08:53 PM
So I need a nipple to go in the LP hole to go to the Gun ? Wonder why it didnt come with one ?

I think Centerflag omits this adapter because it depends on what you decide to use - macroline or braided hose.

And like trains are bad mentioned, while the tank is off the gauges don't work.

YZILLA
10-05-2004, 12:40 AM
Thanks for your help - I found a guy who is open late with paintball suppies and Got the connector part I needed - he also had a used revy he sold me cheap - All I had was a $5 plain hopper. I finally got to hear the gun fire - . Now all I need is a Drop forward to mount it ( the guy had green and blue ) didnt match with what I wanted . Any recommendations to make this thing really be a nice gun ( I really dont like the plain trigger ) . and the stock grips are kinda plain . :cheers: