PDA

View Full Version : Tricky Issue..

TheRebel
10-04-2004, 07:46 PM
Ok, well me and this kid (chris) play on the same team. Well like 6 months ago a teammate quit paintblal and sold alot of **** (impulse, pack, etc) to chris for like 170$ (amazingly cheap). And i stopped playing for a bit. Well the kid left his egg at my house and chris claims that the kid sold him the egg with it. Well i asked the kid and he said no i didn't sell that to him, I just told him that it was at your house (this friend sometimes lies)

So, me n chris were arguing about the egg (60-80$!!) and so i went to the kid and bought the egg officially and got him to sign a contract saying he sold it to me and didn't sell it to chris. I also have a witness with dates and everything.

Chris is either: A) lying (i don't think so) B) was confused or C) the kid really told him the egg was his.

either way i'm the owner now and he said he won't give me the egg.

how should i go about getting the egg?

thnx

FreakBaller12
10-04-2004, 07:57 PM
don't let this argument or something like money in get in the way of a friendship. Just sell it and split the cash evenly. compromise.

Adrenaline_Junkie
10-04-2004, 08:04 PM
Please tell me you didnt spend 60-80 on an egg! Unless it had a zboard but even then a halo woulda been a better option!

TheRebel
10-04-2004, 08:09 PM
no i bought it from the kid for 10, but i wanna sell it for like 50

Vash-HT
10-04-2004, 11:19 PM
just throw it in ur back seat like I did with the xtra egg we have layin around, now its a backup hopper lol.

Titansu
10-05-2004, 01:19 AM
don't let this argument or something like money in get in the way of a friendship. Just sell it and split the cash evenly. compromise.

I agree. :headbang:

If your buddy Chris needs the egg, give it to him. Maybe you'll need something worth $10 in the future from him.

If he doesn't need it & you don't need it (you're looking to sell), sell it and split the $$$.

JimmyBeam
10-05-2004, 03:09 AM
sucka!!!!

cougar20th
10-05-2004, 08:48 AM
if your teammate told chris " ill sell you all my gear" then told him that the egg was at your place. it would seem as like he implied it to go with "ALL the gear". he may now be changing the story or didnt mean for the egg to go with everything but was unclear when selling the stuff to chris.

the choose you have to make is if its worth it to possibly lose a friend over. especially since it sounds like your just selling it anyway. not needing it.

TheRebel
10-06-2004, 02:34 PM
well this is what chris did, he was at my house and i was like i still have zachs (the kid) egg and i'm just gonna sell it since he quit. and so chris was like alright lets sell both your eggs and then you use that money to pay me for the halo b (that he let me use). THEN, when he got home he said it was his and he was keeping the money.

i think i'm gonna go get it today, and **** him he goes behind peoples backs too much.

1ofkind
10-06-2004, 03:27 PM
Just encase you aren't aware you must be 18 or older to legally sign a contract.