PDA

View Full Version : Got my plastic nubbins but......

ProjectMag
10-29-2001, 07:30 PM
My plastic nubbins arrived today but no sticker! What's up with that??

Originally posted by AGD
All you have to do is send a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope to us here at AGD and we will send it back to you with 4 new nubbins and an AGD sticker.

I was somewhat looking forward to the sticker more than the nubbins and didn't get one. Anyone else experience this? Oh well, guess I'll just have to call and have some sent. Anyways, I haven't had a chance to test the nubbins but will report when I play next.

Chaos
10-29-2001, 11:23 PM
i didn't get a sticker either... i have all these stickers from different companies but none from AGD....

AGD
10-30-2001, 12:09 AM
Looks like we blew it on the stickers. I was gone and didn't catch it. I told the office, the rest should have them. If you want stickers just email [email protected] with your name and address we will send some out.

AGD

slayer
10-30-2001, 01:11 AM
Tom is a nice guy.

Paintballer86
10-30-2001, 06:02 AM
I Like Tom.

AGD-OfficeGal
10-30-2001, 09:29 AM
Sorry about this. JoAnn and I were so focused on the nubbins, we just flat didn't remember that Tom had also promised a sticker in each envelope.

We still have all the original envelopes so can use the return addresses to send out these stickers. If you did not have your own return address on the sending envelope - and you HAVE received your nubbins - then email me your address. If you haven't gotten your nubbins yet, you'll get your sticker with them.

Marcia

AGD-OfficeGal
10-30-2001, 10:40 AM
Okay, a few of the envelopes have return address problems. Email me your address if you are:

Someone in Newark, NJ who got nubbins but no sticker
Paul Petty
Andy Hills
Manny Francia

Marcia
[email protected]

ProjectMag
10-30-2001, 11:07 AM
You people never cease to amaze us. Thank you.

Bigzamboni
10-30-2001, 02:46 PM
I am still waiting on nubbins... I really, really hope that I was one of the 100 or so people that get them... If not, when will I be able to purchase some of these nubbins?

SoupRman
10-30-2001, 02:52 PM
me too. i was wondering that same questioning about purchasing if we don't recieve them. Thanks AGD!

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
10-30-2001, 04:46 PM
I"m gettin kinda worriedd also. I havent gotten mine. Are you still sending them out b/c I sent mine a day or 2 before the stop sending post was made.

Ball Buster
10-30-2001, 05:25 PM
I haven't gotten mine yet, I sent mine out fairly early.. Maybe they'll get here.. if i was in the first 100 people..I hope..

Load SM5
10-30-2001, 05:54 PM
I sent my envelope on day one and hav'nt gotten anything yet myself. Relax, they'll get here. Hey, they're free, what do you want? World Cup may have tied some hands down.

Riot[Z-Grip]
10-30-2001, 07:27 PM
Everyone at AGD is great. Who else would take time to check return addresses to send stickers? Thanks all, just another reason why AGD will always be the players' favorite.

-Riot

AGD-OfficeGal
10-31-2001, 05:00 PM
All the stickers for the readable and complete return addresses will go out in tomorrow's mail - as well as 9 more envelopes' worth of plastic nubbins (with a sticker this time). This brings us up to 31 envelopes - so we still have a lot more to send out. Be patient - you won't be forgotten.

A couple of the return addresses only had last names, so that is what the labels will say.

Marcia