PDA

View Full Version : My mag.

MAGS own YOU
10-29-2001, 08:11 PM
My mag- Im not sure if it has a problem, but when i turn the velocity up over 240, the balls start going wack and I get lots of breaks. I run it on c02 but i have nitro on the way. Its kind of an old barrel 8in stock mini mag barrel, but i also have a new one ordered. Will a new bolt and a reactor valve help. I also get alot of shoot down on c02. Some times c02 will start blasting out of the side of my vertical adapter. Last weekend, i gassed it up, fired and c02 shot down the barrel in the hopper(froze all my paintballs and they broke) the velocity adjuster and every other hole. But later on it was fine. The temp was about 80. Will the reactor valve and a new bolt help my shoot down and velocity problem?<---- along with my nitro? Another question. if my valve is like 2 years old, should I go ahead and upgrade to a retro? Im kind of looking to speed up my bps and make is look spiffy for under 300.I already have a benchmark.

e21bgl
10-30-2001, 02:56 AM
- Make shure your Mag is cleaned and well lubed.
- Check the Tank's O Ring or replace it with a new one.
- Your CO2 tank must not cold or freezed before you screw into your gun , leave it for a while in normal temp.
- Gassed it up and check for gas leaking , if its leaked , better change for a new o rings ( that comes in a part kits )
- If you using CO2 , your gun must have at least Explansion Chamber or regulator to prevent
liquid CO2 floating into your gun
- Any after market upgrades which not came by AGD will not help any improvement at all!
I've been use Reactor valve & ANS bolt , nothings better , just wasting your money.
- Retro upgrade should be ok.
- Stock Minimag barrel is fine except a loud noise. A matched bore barrels & paint is kind of
things you should try to.

- 68 Automag PF
- Smart Expansion chamber
- Palmer Pursuit Shop - 12" barrel 0.692 ID
:rolleyes: