PDA

View Full Version : Finally went electro....

punkncat
10-05-2004, 04:31 PM
Well after much debate , and trying not to follow the crowd , I decided it was time to go electro. Got myself an LCD Dye Matrix.

Now I can spray and pray with the best of em....lol.

Other than weight , this is defiantely one of the best markers out there. Dead on accurate and fast as you could ever want right out of the box. The break beam eyes work really well.

Now the Mag will sit in the closet for a while until I finally break down and take a huge loss on it also.....my cocker just about broke me I lost so much on it. Oh well , upgrading costs.

trains are bad
10-05-2004, 05:10 PM
you mean downgrading.

LittlePaintballBoy
10-05-2004, 05:17 PM
No, he definately means upgrading.

SCpoloRicker
10-05-2004, 05:18 PM
^^ flamebait. [edit: the first response. LPB, aren't you supposed to be at school right now?]

I too am considering giving up on my mech guns for speedball play... I'll keep em for scenario and rec play, but I do feel I am giving up an advantage shooting <10 bps (cocker).

Trixes are supposed to be real nice, the newer (DM4+) are mechanically very similar IIRC.

Glad you like it.

Z-man
10-05-2004, 05:40 PM
you mean downgrading.

^^ flamebait.

I like that. Flamebait, might need to make a little image to go with that.

hAppy
10-05-2004, 05:42 PM
^^ flamebait. [edit: the first response. LPB, aren't you supposed to be at school right now?]

LPB doesn't go to school, he is going paintball pro.

Good luck with the new Matrix, but don't forgot the Mag ! :cry: (or let me have it, I will take good care of it for you)

SCpoloRicker
10-05-2004, 06:08 PM
Me: Hey kids, thats LPB! Hes the shiz, go ask him for autographs!

LPB: LPB don't do autographs.

Me: *Laughing hysterically*

so, xXhAppyAznXx, are you the entourage manager? I can wave towels around and yell "What!?" "What?!" when he walks into the staging area.

Wc Keep
10-06-2004, 08:04 AM
i bought me an emag a whiles back. i then traded the lower half for an sto cocker. i cant shoot electros. i have retarded fingers. :tard:

Panzerr
10-06-2004, 09:28 AM
Now I can spray and pray with the best of em....lol.

spray and pray! oh how i hate reading that! laying a lot of paint is about controlling players, not necessarily trying to eliminate them. if you do get an elim, bonus. The key word here is control.

i'd say you made a good choice with the matrix. i've seen several, and my team-mate shoots one. silky smooth trigger pull. if it had the overall feel of my ND, i'd get one.

LittlePaintballBoy
10-06-2004, 09:57 AM
Me: Hey kids, thats LPB! Hes the shiz, go ask him for autographs!

LPB: LPB don't do autographs.

Me: *Laughing hysterically*

so, xXhAppyAznXx, are you the entourage manager? I can wave towels around and yell "What!?" "What?!" when he walks into the staging area.

"Ok, now when someone asks you to have an autograph, say "Professor don't do autographs."

"Can we have your autograph?!?!"

"Professor don't do autographs."

"Huh?"

punkncat
10-06-2004, 05:59 PM
you mean downgrading

Definately not a downgrade. Don't get me wrong , I love my custom "punknmag" , but this ....this ain't no mag ! :D

No, he definately means upgrading

Yes I do. Break beam eyes , unreal speed and accuracy......
My mag is accurate and NEVER breaks paint , just not at the ROF this one easily pulls. Great for the break.

tony3
10-06-2004, 08:58 PM
Awesome, what color did you get? I'm a big fan of trixes. Got a Shocktech Dm4 coming this weekend as a matter of fact, silver to blue fade :cool:

Be sure to post pics!

LittlePaintballBoy
10-06-2004, 09:11 PM
Got a Shocktech Dm4 coming this weekend as a matter of fact, silver to blue fade :cool:

I could've sworn we had a drooling smiley...

Fatjon
10-06-2004, 09:13 PM
cool. I just got rid of my 2k2 timmy for a blue dye trix. Its a nice gun and it rips.

Skoad
10-06-2004, 09:16 PM
should have waited until they price the Proto Dm4 ;)

LittlePaintballBoy
10-06-2004, 09:22 PM
The proto DM4 is ugly IMO. I'm sure I will fall in love with it as soon as I see better pics,though.

Skoad
10-06-2004, 09:30 PM
doesn't look too bad to me.

http://web.umr.edu/~sjjgfd/protodm4.jpg

punkncat
10-07-2004, 06:58 PM
should have waited until they price the Proto Dm4 ;)

I got an exceptional good deal on it. I payed used price for a new marker.

I got the "cobalt" which is really a very washed purple/grey.

dyeguy65
10-07-2004, 07:09 PM
gawd i hope its like 500...lol

gc82000
10-07-2004, 07:34 PM
That is the new DM4? Why is it made by proto, I know proto is a branch of Dye. But why a proto DM4?

Oh it is a Proto Matrix 05. Damn i am a :tard:

Skoad
10-07-2004, 09:12 PM
yea its basically a lower-end dm4. Uses the same bolt, lpr, reg. Does not have as fancy milling, clamping feed, on/off, or ultralight barrel.

It'll be the new bargain gun I think, if its 800 like a dye trix they'll sell like hotcakes. Basically a dm4 but 350 dollars cheaper.

tony3
10-07-2004, 09:14 PM
Yes you are a retard ;)

Proto is releasing a lower end dm4 version, the whole proto line is aimed as a lower end dye line. Proto matrix will shoot just like a dm4, as they both use the fuse bolt system, same trigger and I assume all the same electronics. It just lacks some features the dm4 has like ultralite stock, on off, and clamping feedneck.